Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

28766f69642a2930 posted:

does your uncle work at Nintendo?

If he did, he wouldn't need help from goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i’ve been able to stack rewards

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
What happened to the friend code spreadsheet? It shows there should be 300+ rows, but only 40 or so are visible (row numbering goes in the order of 1,2,3,29,39,55,145, and so on).

Entropist
Dec 1, 2007
I'm very stupid.
Seems like people just cannot stop messing up the thing with various exotic Google Docs functions. Someone had applied a filter, I removed it.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Patterswine/Snowy if you're out there, you may as well just open that gift to make us best friends as its probs a bit too difficult to sync eggs but if you are able to post when you do, I might be able to get one on as soon as I turn the game on but all good if it don't quite work out.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I didn’t know Magnemite was on the shiny list, so that was a nice surprise catch today

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Magneton was one of my favourite pokemon growing up so catching a 90% shiny yesterday was a huge bonus. Its CP was super low but whatever I have 700k stardust to spend to power it up fully.

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...
The two Pokemon I'd kill for shinies are Lapras and Electrike/Manectric. Somehow I feel they'll never be given their shinies.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Willsun posted:

The two Pokemon I'd kill for shinies are Lapras and Electrike/Manectric. Somehow I feel they'll never be given their shinies.

There is a shiny Electrike/Manectric in the game and has been for months.

I'm with you on Lapras.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Got my second Sinnoh Stone and used it to create a 100% Weavile named COOL CAT. :c00lbert:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Got another perfect Gyardos today, not shiny but will still power him all the way up for maximum water power.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

HookShot posted:

There is a shiny Electrike/Manectric in the game and has been for months.

I'm with you on Lapras.

Uh no there isn't a shiny Electrike/Manectric in PoGo yet.

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-go-shinies-list

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I really want to evolve Electric Gritty with my 2nd Sinnoh Stone but I'm about 30 candy short and my best candidate is only like 70 iv

:smith:

I guess I'll finally stop ignoring crappy Sneasel and Roselia while I wait for more Electabuzz

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

FistEnergy posted:

I really want to evolve Electric Gritty with my 2nd Sinnoh Stone but I'm about 30 candy short and my best candidate is only like 70 iv

:smith:

I guess I'll finally stop ignoring crappy Sneasel and Roselia while I wait for more Electabuzz

Find a Use 7-super effective charge attacks in gyms quest, it gives an Electabuzz, which is at least a 10/10/10.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

OgreNoah posted:

Find a Use 7-super effective charge attacks in gyms quest, it gives an Electabuzz, which is at least a 10/10/10.

Also for now, electabuzz is a 2* raid. Can always chance one of those.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Oh, it's a raid now? Cool thanks, I'll keep my eye out for that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Just as I was grumbling about not seeing an event shiny in months, I get a shiny magnemite and krow.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Is Electrabuzz final Evo particularly good? I've been hearing a lot about it recently.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Yeah it's the #1 most useful of the new evolutions. It's the strongest non-Legendary Electric and won't be outclassed any time soon. Roserade is #2 and is the best Poison type, but Poison isn't very useful and there's a lot of Mons that can fill in for it. #3 is Rhyperior and is a very good choice if (like me) you're a newer player and don't have a bunch of Tyranitars. After this weekend hopefully we'll all be swimming in those.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

OgreNoah posted:

Uh no there isn't a shiny Electrike/Manectric in PoGo yet.

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-go-shinies-list

Oops, must have confused it with poochyena

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

FistEnergy posted:

Yeah it's the #1 most useful of the new evolutions. It's the strongest non-Legendary Electric and won't be outclassed any time soon. Roserade is #2 and is the best Poison type, but Poison isn't very useful and there's a lot of Mons that can fill in for it. #3 is Rhyperior and is a very good choice if (like me) you're a newer player and don't have a bunch of Tyranitars. After this weekend hopefully we'll all be swimming in those.

I'd argue that Weavile is also great, because it has higher DPS than Ttar on the dark side, and also has pretty good ice DPS too, until Mamoswine exists.

Also, I'm not sure when it ends, but if you check out a 100$ itunes gift card on Amazon, and use APP20 code when checking out, it's $20 off.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

On the other hand I have evolved my shiny Murkrow and a 100% Misdreavus because those are the pokemon I like the best and nothing will ever replace my Mewtwo/Ttar raid party.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
caught his beautiful rear end in a top hat at 4 in the morning.

IVs suck, but I really don't care, sharp Kermit is going in every gym.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

LumpyGumby posted:

that’s a real nice scyther

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

LumpyGumby posted:

That pose makes me think more of a cockroach than a muppet :whitewater:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Hey dihaploidy, Princess Kenny here. Open my gift whenever you want, it’ll make us ultra friends :)

dihaploidy
Oct 31, 2010

Buglord

Ballz posted:

Hey dihaploidy, Princess Kenny here. Open my gift whenever you want, it’ll make us ultra friends :)

Cheers for the reminder, will do!

I'm not great at paying attention while doing gifts, so apologies to any goons that have wanted to coordinate ultra friends, I'll try to be better for best friends though.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gonna evolve my shiny Roselia next in a few days.

gently caress usefulness I'm going with cool.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

The Go-tcha continues to pull its weight. It vacuumed up my second shiny Magikarp for me tonight.

LumpyGumby posted:

28766f69642a2930 posted:

that’s a real nice scyther

Ugandan Scyther

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
I wasn't sure about getting the pokeball+ bundle with let's go, but it has now hoovered up a shiny pikachu that didn't even spawn in on the phone as we were driving and all is well. It also auto spins stops when a pokemon is in it so that's neat, it might be a little slower than the go-tcha at it though? It's been spotty at hitting the ones we drive past on the way into town.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Just started playing and added my code to the spreadsheet. 3068 4311 7051

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hey Mithalas we become best friends today, any time in particular (EST) that you want me to pop the gift?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
FYI the Scyther and Aerodactyl research quests are going to disappear in an hour if you haven't banked them yet for your Nutto Special Research

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Since the event ended, Sinnoh Stones are no longer obtained via Field Breakthroughs, which screams unintentional bug. So don't open them until they fix it!

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

:rip: event. I have an Aerodactyl task saved up for when I need it, at least. Hopefully I can hunt down the remaining spawns from nearby nests.

Crosspeice posted:

Since the event ended, Sinnoh Stones are no longer obtained via Field Breakthroughs, which screams unintentional bug. So don't open them until they fix it!

Niantic, ladies and gentlemen!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Literally no Cubone spawn in grass environment so I'll forever be stuck at the Meltan task that needs one.

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Gotcha grabbed me a shiny Swablu and Kabuto today. I got a Shiny Wynaut and Magemite recently too. :hellyeah:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I really think they should do special pseudo-incense personal spawns for pokemon if you have a task that requires catching a thing, even if it means ghost spawns for any friends you might be catching with

alternatively, add that function to incense

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

flatluigi posted:

I really think they should do special pseudo-incense personal spawns for pokemon if you have a task that requires catching a thing, even if it means ghost spawns for any friends you might be catching with

alternatively, add that function to incense

I'd love for them to just start spawning dragon types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
EmptyBaggie, I accidentally made us Ultra Friends and didn't use an egg. Good luck with getting one on, sorry.