Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/IdrisMartin/status/1063577680719753216

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Control en repress

These people gently caress :smith:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a7m2 posted:

I believe he asked the FBI to investigate. Investigations are slow, so if it's still happening you won't hear anything about it for quite a while.

yeah, the FBI digs up everything they can on you so even if they somehow had nothing to do with recent stuff the Wohls better pray that they're squeaky clean

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Blast of Confetti posted:

yeah, the FBI digs up everything they can on you so even if they somehow had nothing to do with recent stuff the Wohls better pray that they're squeaky clean

Yeah, I know that we're in nothing matters hellworld, but what Wohl tried to do is exactly the kind of thing that the makes the feds want to rip off someone's head and stick it on a fence post as a warning to others.

He might still be able to get away without charges, but it won't be because the feds didn't turn his life upside down and shook vigorously to see what falls out. And given that Wohl seems to have all the guile of a severely concussed Don Knotts, I'm guessing he'll eat some charges.

That said, federal investigations are notoriously slow and deliberate, so I'd expect to hear nothing for a while.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

she has strongly held opinions about everything, almost all of which are stupid

you could say the same about literally every goon

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Azathoth posted:

severely concussed Don Knotts

Mods pls

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

CPL593H posted:

Laura Loomer having followers is one of those things you can read three or four times and it never makes any sense.

Never underestimate the thirst of midwestern middle aged divorced dads for "conservative women."

Every few dozen pages ITT some lonely thirsty goon professes a desire to "help" and "fix" her with his goonly affections.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

When has that happened in this thread? Sometimes people feel pity for her on account of her obvious untreated disorder, but every post I’ve ever seen has expressed revulsion at her ugly soul, and her body most of the time.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

When has that happened in this thread? Sometimes people feel pity for her on account of her obvious untreated disorder, but every post Ive ever seen has expressed revulsion at her ugly soul, and her body most of the time.

I can't be assed to find the post, but it's definitely happened at least 2 times that I can remember.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I dunno about posters ITT but there are definitely shitloads of middle-aged men on twitter who I'd describe as "goony" who lust after loomer with varying degrees of subtlety

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

It's definitely happened ITT at least like twice but idc enough to dig for it so just take my word for it.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Yeah I distinctly remember somebody itt describing her as :airquote:super cute:airquote:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

laren southern is the only legitimately good looking one. loomer, goldy, and shepherd all look like poo poo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Let's all post the names of all the conservatives that we want to gently caress

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

the four words that'll drive any man crazy with desire... Imagine Donald Trump Naked

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

young dick nixon was a goddamn snack

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mike Nelson (90s-era)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ungh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I wasn't serious

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

We want dick!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

big ashkenazi tits

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

THC posted:

laren southern is the only legitimately good looking one. loomer, goldy, and shepherd all look like poo poo

Nobody gives a gently caress you weirdo.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Here's my list:

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

don't lose sight of the prize god drat it. enough of this horndog poo poo. focus these obsessive energies on redoubling efforts to get LL banned from patreon

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

World War Mammories posted:

big ashkenazi tits

/ floppy Cuban pussy

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
goons obsessive need to tell everyone who they would gently caress is one of the more baffling trends out there.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dark Weasel posted:

don't lose sight of the prize god drat it. enough of this horndog poo poo. focus these obsessive energies on redoubling efforts to get LL banned from patreon

If they haven’t pulled her by now, I don’t know what will reach them. I’ve reported her three different times now.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

acknowledging that someone is physically attractive isnt wanting to gently caress them lol. its just funny how supremely off-putting you can look and still be considered "hot" by thirsty conservatives

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

World War Mammories posted:

big ashkenazi tits

they aren't even big, either lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

THC posted:

acknowledging that someone is physically attractive isnt wanting to gently caress them lol. its just funny how supremely off-putting you can look and still be considered "hot" by thirsty conservatives

no one gives a gently caress who you find attractive.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

If they haven’t pulled her by now, I don’t know what will reach them. I’ve reported her three different times now.

It's frustrating, innit? with a lot of these other fools, the deplatforming from one site seems to trigger a rolling domino effect. Maybe Paypal's a better target. She doesn't even have her Patreon listed on her recently-posted list of surviving accounts

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

is there an approved way to joke about the fact that Faith Goldy is physically repulsive. asking for a friend

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
eh, just say she's as ugly outside as she is inside

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Sedisp posted:

Her Instagram is just strange.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqlFRVfg-_M/

Seize the means of production to own the libs!

These same people cheered when net neutrality was abolished because the evil government needs to keep it's hands off the internet.

These people also seem to think Twitter is a monopoly when there are hundreds of social media sites online and no shortage of ways to communicate.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

CharlestheHammer posted:

goons obsessive need to tell everyone who they would gently caress is one of the more baffling trends out there.

The need to tell people who they wouldn't gently caress is nearly as bad. Anyone posted ITT is far, far uglier on the inside than they are on the outside, and I'm not sure why the latter merits any consideration.

E:

Niwrad posted:

These people also seem to think Twitter is a monopoly when there are hundreds of social media sites online and no shortage of ways to communicate.

They know, on some level, that they need a platform where they're not just circle-jerking with other nazis and nazi-adjacents. Twitter and Facebook are the only sites that allow them to reach people who haven't already been swallowed by the rabbit hole, and being allowed on there means you can still consider yourself polite company.

Zulily Zoetrope has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Nov 27, 2018

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The need to tell people who they wouldn't gently caress is nearly as bad. Anyone posted ITT is far, far uglier on the inside than they are on the outside, and I'm not sure why the latter merits any consideration.

that seems weirdly harsh.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

CharlestheHammer posted:

that seems weirdly harsh.

Maybe I've lost track of someone; is there any regular mock victim in this thread who isn't a literal white supremacist? If not, I stand by that remark.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Maybe I've lost track of someone; is there any regular mock victim in this thread who isn't a literal white supremacist? If not, I stand by that remark.

oh I thought you were talking about posters

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I wasn't serious

I know drat well you were going to say Andrew Sullivan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Avirosb posted:

/ floppy Cuban pussy

holy gently caress I forgot about roger stone's cucking fetish