Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
annie is discovering novel and previously unimaginable ways to feel unloved by her father lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

y'know what they say, sadness-ito ergo sum.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Tollymain posted:

annie is discovering novel and previously unimaginable ways to feel unloved by her father lmao

Obviously, the only answer is Thunderdome.

Two Annies enter.
One Annie leaves.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS
I mean, if this whole thing (Other Annie and everything with it, plus "I need your help to unfreeze everything") ends up being all part of a grand design by Loup to get Annie to permanently move into the Forest then he's much better at the whole scheming thing than either of his "parents".

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Tenebrais posted:

Tony seems to have matured a lot as a father as well. That was practically a direct compliment!

He can now hold two bottles

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Man, I feel bad for Annie.

Finally, she has a real connection with her dad and then this other girl shows up, claims she's her and tries to ruin everything.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Annie has been desperately starved for approval from her father for a while now. Now that she's in the unique position of literally being able to see what that looks like, will she decide that "you know what, gently caress that" like most of us would like her to?

God hating yourself takes on new dimensions when "yourself" becomes a whole other person.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.

Capfalcon posted:

Obviously, the only answer is Thunderdome.

Two Annies enter.
One Annie leaves.

Wouldn't that be the Firedome?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Dr Subterfuge posted:

God hating yourself takes on new dimensions when "yourself" becomes a whole other person.

It's more that she's envious at herself. I guess, that's a real condition in some weird way. Edit: Wikipedia agrees.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 26, 2018

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Annie has been desperately starved for approval from her father for a while now. Now that she's in the unique position of literally being able to see what that looks like, will she decide that "you know what, gently caress that" like most of us would like her to?

Court Annie is Good Annie now.

The one from the forest can be Bad Annie, and shuffled off into the closet with the moth-eaten tuxedo and the singing bass with the corroded battery-acid leaking all over the box.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

One of them's probably Zimmie with some new loup magic.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Court Annie is Good Annie now.

The one from the forest can be Bad Annie, and shuffled off into the closet with the moth-eaten tuxedo and the singing bass with the corroded battery-acid leaking all over the box.

Once every so often, Tony will bring her a bucket of fish heads to eat.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
The ongoing Court-Forest war is going to pale in comparison to the sibling war that just broke out.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

T-man posted:

One of them's probably Zimmie with some new loup magic.

What precedent is there for this scenario?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Itzena posted:

I mean, if this whole thing (Other Annie and everything with it, plus "I need your help to unfreeze everything") ends up being all part of a grand design by Loup to get Annie to permanently move into the Forest then he's much better at the whole scheming thing than either of his "parents".

this would be true were everything not already going to coyotes plan

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Aleph Null posted:

What precedent is there for this scenario?

During the conflict with Jack (I think it's the Spring Heeled chapters?), Annie and Zimmie switch places in the ether distortion created by Zimmie. Gamma mentions that this isn't the first time that Zimmie had forgotten who she was. It's not until the rain falls and the distortion fades that Annie regains her identity.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like gamma would have said something by now

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Tollymain posted:

i feel like gamma would have said something by now

Besides, Zimmy would never be this buddy-buddy with Tony

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Malpais Legate posted:

During the conflict with Jack (I think it's the Spring Heeled chapters?), Annie and Zimmie switch places in the ether distortion created by Zimmie. Gamma mentions that this isn't the first time that Zimmie had forgotten who she was. It's not until the rain falls and the distortion fades that Annie regains her identity.

She was only hanging out with Gamma during that part, right? I don't know if there's anything to indicate that others wouldn't see Zimmie as herself, I thought it was just affecting her. Been a long time since I read that chapter though I could be wrong.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I hope this isn't quickly resolved and we just have two Annies for a while.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Super Waffle posted:

I hope this isn't quickly resolved

You chose the right webcomic then.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Samuringa posted:

You chose the right webcomic then.

Someone forgot about The Breakout.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

DANGER ZONE

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

MONORAIL

(monoraillll)

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AU_ZznsTUQ

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
the meta text :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
One thing I noticed is that they actually trust forest-Annie, they're going around just the four of them with no security to be seen. Yeah Parley is probably just a bip away, but if forest-Annie were a forest creature and wanted to hurt the other three she likely could before help could get there.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mikl posted:

One thing I noticed is that they actually trust forest-Annie, they're going around just the four of them with no security to be seen. Yeah Parley is probably just a bip away, but if forest-Annie were a forest creature and wanted to hurt the other three she likely could before help could get there.

They probably have a measure just in case. Looks like being prepared for danger at all times is just a fact of everyday life in the Court now.

Probably some new fire trick Court Annie picked up.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Life is like a hurricane
Here in the Court
Tree dogs, lasers, glowing hair
It's a court-blur!

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Hmm. So maybe the court trusts Tony, Kat and Six Months Annie to travel around with A Few Hours Annie because Six Months Annie is a proven reliable defense against forest shenanigans.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

PEW PEW PEW

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!
Random encounter.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
Just like my Japanese animes!

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Well alright then

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Court Annie has lasers. Forest Annie doesn’t. QED

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Sorry Anni, but eyebeams are where it's at.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is it... consuming her hair?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Armadillo just wanted a ride :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013