Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/A2KTO6e.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

probably brought on board by the russians since they like resistant bacteria so much

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

And the actual worst series of floods ever. The high end of the death toll is around 4 million.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Haha... this is fantastic.

ChubbyPitbull
Dec 10, 2005
Awww....look how OHMYGODMYHAND!
Fingers crossed for another USCSB video! Luckily there was no explosion or reported injuries.

"Potentially 'Catastrophic' Chemical Leak Shuts Down Delaware Memorial Bridge Amid Thanksgiving Travel Rush"

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Gas-Leak-Shuts-Down-Delaware-Memorial-Bridge-Amid-Thanksgiving-Travel-Rush-501208801.html

A second article with more information on the plant itself:

http://www2.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/croda-atlas-point-rockwell-ethylene-sunoco-20181125.html

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s amazing how you can give people specific instructions for what not to do and they still gently caress literally everything up. Oh well starvation here I come!

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Pippen: Ents, come to Isengard
Treebeard: No
Pippen: They're cutting down Fangorn

Treebeard:

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Good Boy!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

They submitted a stool sample in their interview

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Goober Peas posted:

Doesn't everyone?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

That's one hell of a funicular.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wrong cement mixer yet inebriation achieved.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
A very strange, PG version of Meatspin

https://i.imgur.com/A2KTO6e.mp4

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Goober Peas posted:

You mean it's the only place where QA takes a stool sample

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Where's Mick Foley when you need him?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just drive a forklift into the bottom, that'll get him down fast.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Just drive a forklift into the bottom, that'll get him down fast.

Does lovely parenting count as a get-out-of-liability-free card?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--SvdMSWIa--/ugevmmwqht6ual2pyt38.mp4

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01

Here is the full thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLBJA8SlH2w

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Man that's inexcusable. I hope the dude isn't flying people anymore.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/99NOoT8.mp4

the river sticks

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

:psyduck:

why not just not hang on to the guy

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

:psyduck:

why not just not hang on to the guy

I don’t think in that situation you’d want to take the risk of altering your grip and plummeting to your death.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

Man that's inexcusable. I hope the dude isn't flying people anymore.

On the one hand, yea that was a major pre-flight gently caress-up. On the flip side - flying with one hand while hanging onto the dude with the other hand and getting him down alive? Pretty amazing.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Feels like that is the least he could have done after getting him in that situation

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Locator posted:

On the one hand, yea that was a major pre-flight gently caress-up. On the flip side - flying with one hand while hanging onto the dude with the other hand and getting him down alive? Pretty amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Fairchild_Air_Force_Base_B-52_crash

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Did not start this day thinking I'd be bringing a heart-attack coworker back from the grave with an AED and chest compressions, but here we are. He was super belligerent during the second half. Bitch I'm saving your loving bitch rear end, just lemme thump you no matter how it hurts you pain in the rear end, I didn't come to work today to see someone die in front of me you giant pain in the rear end.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Depth of 2"

A few cracked ribs are better than a stopped heart.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I'm not quite sure how that's related, but.. ok?

Dannywilson posted:

Did not start this day thinking I'd be bringing a heart-attack coworker back from the grave with an AED and chest compressions, but here we are. He was super belligerent during the second half. Bitch I'm saving your loving bitch rear end, just lemme thump you no matter how it hurts you pain in the rear end, I didn't come to work today to see someone die in front of me you giant pain in the rear end.

Nice work!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Dannywilson posted:

Good job!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dannywilson posted:

poo poo yeah dude you rock.

Ribs are expected to receive damage during proper CPR anyway.

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

Mustached Demon posted:

poo poo yeah dude you rock.

Ribs are expected to receive damage during proper CPR anyway.

Exactly. I've heard EMTs say if you aren't breaking a few ribs with legit needed CPR, you aren't doing it right.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Uh, if the guy was conscious why were you still doing chest compressions?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

ChairMaster posted:

Uh, if the guy was conscious why were you still doing chest compressions?

He wasn't for the first 6 minutes of compressions and breaths. Had no pulse and no respiration for that time. Cranked his rear end with the AED and him spitting into my coworkers mouth.

Get up bitch we aint done with you yet.

Also Adrenalin is loving garbage and sucks and doesn't release you for like 2 hours.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Nov 27, 2018

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Dannywilson posted:

Also Adrenalin is loving garbage

Yup. It's one of the mayor reasons I dislike rollercoasters.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01

The Locator posted:

There was actually a story that happened locally that was a very similar situation except the person fell (and died). The pilot then swallowed the memory card of the camera that recorded it. https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/hang-glider-pilot-sentenced-to-5-months-in-jail-over-fatal-tandem-accident-in-b-c-1.1681084

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

100% chance this guy can light another cigarettes without breaking workflow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Dannywilson posted:

He wasn't for the first 6 minutes of compressions and breaths. Had no pulse and no respiration for that time. Cranked his rear end with the AED and him spitting into my coworkers mouth.

Get up bitch we aint done with you yet.

Also Adrenalin is loving garbage and sucks and doesn't release you for like 2 hours.

You have an AED but not one-way valve respirators?

Seriously though good on you/wherever you work to have one.