Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Zzulu posted:

I feel like sometimes memes are funny and sometimes the internet will just repeat a random thing because others repeated a thing and then it'll become a meme and absolutely zero people are laughing about it, they're just reposting the unfunny meme over and over as some sort of bizarre ritual

what, this isn't instantly hilarious to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Thinking of making an ice-t meme: "they call it don't surgery on a grape".

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Even if it was in a "this man was a monster, this book is a glimpse into the mind of evil" kind of introduction, I still don't think i'd want my name on the cover of Mein loving Kampf like old Bob there.

There's at least a 75% chance the dude is a Nazi himself, like most people who are super into Nazi "history".

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

i feel attacked

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Away all Goats posted:

The videos are funny :colbert:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://i.imgur.com/mKpOO1A.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Doom with a dark souls knight?!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

This is my karaoke staple. Drunks love it.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Anyone who says "games aren't art" has never played this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

KoRMaK posted:

Doom with a dark souls knight?!
This reinforces my theory that a Doom Souls mod would be loving awesome. Just tweak the enemies a bit to be harder so they can deal with the slayer's arsenal and boom

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This reinforces my theory that a Doom Souls mod would be loving awesome. Just tweak the enemies a bit to be harder so they can deal with the slayer's arsenal and boom

The way that thing moves already seems very similar to the hell knight. It also seems just like the dark souls knight. super loving interesting

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All video games should have a mode where the villain difficulty is cranked up 500% but you play as the Doomslayer.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

lego starwars
fortnite
runescape
super mario 64
overwatch
mario cart
dark souls
doom
minecraft

okay guys i got 'em all, meme solved

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
You missed the Portal reticle

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

You missed the Portal reticle

drat you're right

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
also the version with audio apparently has legend of zelda music

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Jesus posted:

Civilized nations don't wear shoes inside their homes so this dilemma is moot.

How does that in any way solve the dilemma?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Who What Now posted:

How does that in any way solve the dilemma?

You put your socks on in your bedroom or wherever your dresser is but you put your shoes on later because they are by the apartment door.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Recognize? gently caress, I can’t remember what I ate for dinner two nights ago but I can sure as gently caress sing all their theme songs.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beep-beep car is go posted:

Recognize? gently caress, I can’t remember what I ate for dinner two nights ago but I can sure as gently caress sing all their theme songs.

:same:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

only one i don't know is the weird blue one between fozzie and the gummi bear

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

only one i don't know is the weird blue one between fozzie and the gummi bear

My Pet Monster.

EDIT: wait this is a trap to reveal other olds, isnt it?

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Probably not considering like five of those had some kind of media in the last 15ish years. Six if you count the lucky charms mascot.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Why the gently caress is ALF the same height as Betelgeuse and taller than a ninja turtle?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

To say nothing of the Pink Panther being the size of a car

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

To say nothing of the Pink Panther being the size of a car

It's a painting (or a photo I guess)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Guyver posted:

Probably not considering like five of those had some kind of media in the last 15ish years. Six if you count the lucky charms mascot.

I have to wonder if there's anyone at all who doesn't recognize at least three of those, including small children. Maybe a Sentinelese guy

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Thats why I asked if it was a trap for olds. Most are recognizable to everyone for having a reboot or appear today in some form, then pepper in one or two who havent and see who recognizes them.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
The shibboleth of our era: "haha no that's My Pet Monster"

congratulations, you too are past your useful years, and shall be put to the sword

Phy has a new favorite as of 14:58 on Nov 27, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Guyver posted:

Nice try, but you need to lay your trap in a less obvious place, if you want anyone to spring it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://schmedium.org/2018/11/25/grape-dies-of-complications-following-surgery/

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Someone should do a version but with 1910s era cartoons like Kinder Kids and Everett True.

A 100 year old comic strip that holds up today. "Lobster" actually works an insult better than ever with Jordan Peterson around.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Detective No. 27 posted:

Someone should do a version but with 1910s era cartoons like Kinder Kids and Everett True.

A 100 year old comic strip that holds up today. "Lobster" actually works an insult better than ever with Jordan Peterson around.

Everett True was a proper oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I like that there was a time where eating pie with a fork was a "dude idea." Hell, bring back dude ideas as a concept.