Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah fade drive sounds really cool but i'm havng a hard time deciding if I wanna main the sausage maker bot or one of the more conservatively-sized grey & orange crystal face bots. Lord Huge the War Prince of Accounting is just a little too much tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

AtomikKrab posted:

But how does that work with what I assume from the guy on top are DDR style controls ala that one episode of Megas? Magnetic boots?

The mech has to reload when the driver is doing aerial moves so the ammo chute can open up; the pilot has to improvise their routine on the fly to match the firing tempo and movement constraints.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Operant posted:

Thanks to whoever got me this sick avatar!

yeah, that's pretty sweet

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Operant posted:

Thanks to whoever got me this sick avatar!

Yeah that is fuckin' sick.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Archenteron posted:

Patron preview went up, this gonna be a good one

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Stop slackin' Allison

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1067603710816198656

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh no Alison

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kill boss is definitely a downgrade from delicious if they dont get at least one good blow on white chain :v

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

yeah fade drive sounds really cool but i'm havng a hard time deciding if I wanna main the sausage maker bot or one of the more conservatively-sized grey & orange crystal face bots. Lord Huge the War Prince of Accounting is just a little too much tbh.

OK, sure, but if you're not going to play one I'm taking the name "Lord Huge the War Prince of Accounting" and ruining someone's day while keeping my requisition forms in PERFECT order.

Also RIP Uni-demon your boss didn't move up when hiring you.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm having a ton of fun with the hard swerve into celebrating some good ol' fashioned kung fu movie tropes.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Operant please have white chain spend the rest of the comic with crossed arms tia

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Every time I think this comic can't possibly get any better we get a page like this. :allears: White Chain is the best.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have some criticisms about how White Chain has improper big toe placement

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

This is exactly everything I was hoping for, a stern calling out whilst ignoring K I L L B O S S still being there (and trying to kill them) :neckbeard:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh my god White Chain is going to make Alison beat KILLBOSS and not do anything but ensure that she has proper form.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
This is how you know White Chain is a good teacher: she's doing all that poo poo without even a long beard she can flip sardonically

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I love that she's utterly clowning on KILLBOSS and flipping around without even breaking the disappointed master pose for a moment except to smack Allison upside the head.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

To become QUEEN BITCH 100% do you have to beat all the other Queen Bitches in combat?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

PetraCore posted:

To become QUEEN BITCH 100% do you have to beat all the other Queen Bitches in combat?

Yeah, but you also have to get all the collectibles and do all the side quests

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
KEEP YOUR KNEES HIGH TWINKLE TOES.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Xand_Man posted:

The “Absolute Motherfucker” jacket is, as befitting its name, paid DLC.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Allison is definitely going to beat the poo poo out of KILLBOSS and White Chain's only contribution from this point on is going to be verbal abuse.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

Allison is definitely going to beat the poo poo out of KILLBOSS and White Chain's only contribution from this point on is going to be verbal abuse.

and it's going to be amazing

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Please note that Allison’s form is being corrected via kicking, and please imagine what this looks like off-screen.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

blastron posted:

Please note that Allison’s form is being corrected via kicking, and please imagine what this looks like off-screen.

Please note that White Chain can verbalize bullet points.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
If anyone is a master of the sacred art of "verbalize" it's White Chain.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

MadDogMike posted:

The “Absolute Motherfucker” jacket is, as befitting its name, paid DLC.

drat

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

blastron posted:

Kicking while standing on a giant red devil's fist, I should mention.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I just remembered that White Chain knows Delicious is dead*, so that means Allison hasn't heard about what exactly happened in the Void.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Happy Underpants posted:

OK, sure, but if you're not going to play one I'm taking the name "Lord Huge the War Prince of Accounting" and ruining someone's day while keeping my requisition forms in PERFECT order.

Also RIP Uni-demon your boss didn't move up when hiring you.

You could spin it into a campaign. Lord Huge is pleased how you've all blown thru your internships at the Company, and personally gives you guys your first assignments as associates. The Company is considering buying like an asteroid belt or some poo poo and wants your group to perform the required due diligence. Investigate the belt and report back with your recommendations within the week.

*couple days later collapse in his office all burned with shot off arms etc and give the report right before the deadline*
*Mission successful and good results, but failure to clean up makes the company look bad.*
*Fwd: comp'd mech costs, pay, & copy of company dress policy -- emphasis on limb style and functionality*

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

wiegieman posted:

I just remembered that White Chain knows Delicious is dead*, so that means Allison hasn't heard about what exactly happened in the Void.

'A' rogue angel, not 'the' rogue angel. There's a fair few that follow the path of petals.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Xand_Man posted:

Each DIE is a collectible, evenly distributed throughout Throne.

Also, you get the jacket right away, but it starts at 0% and updates itself.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Nov 29, 2018

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

PetraCore posted:

I figure it's less you have to beat all other Queen Bitches so much that you're proclaiming a willingness to throw down against all Queen Bitches who disagree with the jacket's assessment.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
murderous highlanderesque rivalry between queen bitches is expected and approved, if technically nonmandatory

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

M. Propagandalf posted:

KEEP YOUR KNEES HIGH TWINKLE TOES.

ugh

THUMBS OUTSIDE ALLISON

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Only one, but technically you're holding still while the Wheel moves.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

PetraCore posted:

No, you can also peacefully convince them to accept you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Shugojin posted:

No, you can also peacefully convince them to accept you.
Seeker of Thrones 9-104.