Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

I guess what I'm saying is we only need people to give up half a pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

MavisBeacon posted:

Hello, everyone.

I registered an account here instead of ordering a pizza.

hello and welcome. you made a good choice, your pizza would never live up to this pizza
https://twitter.com/joshniely/status/1062202212041084928

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

Pizza delivery somehow starts at 10bux but after everything is totalled up magically it's 20

That's some devil magic of the universe right there. Every freakin time.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I am going full Jodorowski on my producers and they haaaaaaate it.

But everything I read about the business of animation tells me it's my job to get away with as much as possible and skirt self-destruction, so weeeeeee fun!

Manifisto

if it is this pizza, we're doing you a favor by preventing you from eating it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

I love this video, you keep thinking it can't get worse and it keeps getting worse

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I dunno, I keep thinking about it and maybe they should have bought the pizza. We're not that funny.

alnilam

Hi Mavis!! welcome hello and chat. it's easy to regret not having pizza but think of it this way, next time you get a pizza you'll have pizza and byob

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

I love this video, you keep thinking it can't get worse and it keeps getting worse

oh no

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Manifisto posted:

Because you I watched that you have to watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZidG562eQJQ

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

ow my eyes

vanisher

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Haha oh my god. Whats in the pot, corn? Whats the powder stuff, parmesan cheese? So many liquid condiments. When she went for more lime juice I lost it. That looks pretty gross.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

Because of this warning I was expecting it to get dropped on the floor sticky side down, then scooped up and put back in the box, so it didn't seem so bad!

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

Because of this warning I was expecting it to get dropped on the floor sticky side down, then scooped up and put back in the box, so it didn't seem so bad!

if that had happened, presumably the pizza mestre would have some awareness that he screwed up making the pizza, instead of triumphantly plopping exactly three olives onto that sad mound of food before serving it up with a flourish

his obliviousness is what makes the whole thing magical

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

his obliviousness is what makes the whole thing magical

This plus the weak attempts to be the new salt bae by failing to spin the tray and failing to toss the dough.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
Really the olives are what make it. Making awful food isn't really that special, but confidently plopping three olives haphazardly on one half of a pizza you cut with a paint scraper, then proudly dropping it on the counter? :discourse:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I hate this so much

Both of these things have successfully made me not get food

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

This plus the weak attempts to be the new salt bae by failing to spin the tray and failing to toss the dough.

No one will ever be as beautiful or pure as salt bae

FactsAreUseless

vanisher posted:

Pizza delivery somehow starts at 10bux but after everything is totalled up magically it's 20
You're paying bare minimum $5 for tax and delivery fee.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Really the olives are what make it. Making awful food isn't really that special, but confidently plopping three olives haphazardly on one half of a pizza you cut with a paint scraper, then proudly dropping it on the counter? :discourse:
Do people even want raw olives on a pizza? I've never seen "add olives after the pizza is cooked" as an option anywhere. It's not just that it's three olives poorly scattered on there, but even the very act of putting any olives on there at that time is confusing.

Paperboy

:shepface:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Well done!

Now, tell us about your pets, hobbies, and favorite carbohydrates.

Pets: I have none :(
Hobbies: I play chess competitively, and I read a lot of print matter. Newspapers, magazines, books. If you want to, you can spend all day reading the news.
Carbs: Pizza first, spaetzle is very good too. As for snack food I'd go for peppered potato chips.

Robot Made of Meat

Paperboy posted:

Pets: I have none :(
Hobbies: I play chess competitively, and I read a lot of print matter. Newspapers, magazines, books. If you want to, you can spend all day reading the news.
Carbs: Pizza first, spaetzle is very good too. As for snack food I'd go for peppered potato chips.

BYOB has plenty of pets you can share. Printed matter is good to read, but I tend to avoid the news lately.

Spaetzle is wonderful, as is pizza.

I think you'll fit in here. :)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Chess is cool. I am a very casual player but i have a friend who plays competitively it's cool to do

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Chess is cool. I am a very casual player but i have a friend who plays competitively it's cool to do

I also play chess casually. "knight to rook four" I say in an almost offhand way, knowing deep down that I have devastated my opponent. "sir this is a macdonalds drive through" they respond, as though that has ever stopped me.

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

I used to play chess from time to time as well. They have neato websites where you can play correspondence chess (like a move every 3 days)

Pizza delivery fees are double taxation and I wont have it. Its time for a revolution.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Are you talking about chess.com? I enjoy that place.

----------------

drilldo squirt

A french grandma just destroyed me.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Mr duck was playing chess one night and just getting slaughtered by this guy 2 games in a row.

When he asked for a rematch the guy said “ I can’t my mom says I have to get off the computer now”

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

FluffieDuckie posted:

Mr duck was playing chess one night and just getting slaughtered by this guy 2 games in a row.

When he asked for a rematch the guy said “ I can’t my mom says I have to get off the computer now”

This is why I love the website, you're playing someone from literally anywhere.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thinkin bout chikans and how they come out of a dang ol egg

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

:randpop: :aaaaa: :psyduck:

thanks a lot, hamjobs. I had stuff to do today!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I'm so bad at chess, my go-to move is "black king to pieces box"

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

ty manifisto

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

so do ostriches which is crazy weird too, to me

BoldFrankensteinMir

Most complex animals come from eggs, it's just a lot of them gestate internally.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

hamjobs posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Most complex animals come from eggs, it's just a lot of them gestate internally.

okay now ur just messing with me

Nosfereefer

okay so mr smartypants, if we all came from eggs, WHERE DID THE EGGS COME FROM?? HUH??!

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

okay so mr smartypants, if we all came from eggs, WHERE DID THE EGGS COME FROM?? HUH??!

they came from egg-eggs, or "supereggs"

ty manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir

Nosfereefer posted:

The ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

from another thread but;

"The man who does not post for fear of probation, has already banned himself"