Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

GreyjoyBastard posted:

actually the secret service is in charge of handling the disposal of Donald Trump's anal output, and while they almost certainly hate him a lot, they have been quite confidential about their work

Everyone should know this is a real thing and when the president travels they remove all the president poop so spies can’t steal it

cat tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

There is no such thing as right-wing political satire, because political satire is all about making jabs at and mocking the status quo, which is a conservative bastion by definition.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Everyone should know this is a real thing and when the president travels they remove all the president poop so spies can’t steal it.

Too bad their policy doesn't extend to verbal diarrhea.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
you know all this talk reminds me that someday Trump will die, probably on the toilet his last tweet slightly more disorganized than the ones he's doing now.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Look at how happy Melania looks :lol:

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Everyone should know this is a real thing and when the president travels they remove all the president poop so spies can’t steal it

I was trying to find out if this was true or not and I came across a gem.

I'm just going to leave this here: http://mentalfloss.com/article/25170/10-unexpected-duties-performed-secret-service

quote:

7. Urinal
Lyndon B. Johnson once asked a Secret Serviceman to shield him while he peed outside, but that's not the strange part—LBJ apparently purposely peed on the agent's trouser leg. When the agent mentioned how gross that was, LBJ was unapologetic, apparently saying, "I know. That's my prerogative."

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

enraged_camel posted:

There is no such thing as right-wing political satire, because political satire is all about making jabs at and mocking the status quo, which is a conservative bastion by definition.

I don't think I would agree with this. It's just that the things the right satirizes either don't really exist as such or aren't problems in the way they claim they are. For example, I would characterize Demolition Man as right-wing satire, but what it satirizes (namely "political correctness" and the "feminization of culture") either doesn't exist or isn't a real problem.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
What "devastating" documents is Trump threatening to declassify? Surely he would have gone public with anything he actually knows by now.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

He's having a flashback to the traumatizing Christmases he had with his dad.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

nimby posted:

Too bad their policy doesn't extend to verbal diarrhea.

Or realize he is just a walking bag of poo poo. Maybe at least clean out the fluid build up in his skull.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Petr posted:

What "devastating" documents is Trump threatening to declassify? Surely he would have gone public with anything he actually knows by now.

Area 51

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Lightning Knight posted:

I would argue, in more philosophical terms, that the problem is that American political discourse positions "liberal" and "conservative" as opposing forces that are mutually exclusive when in reality that is a really narrow understanding of politics that casts the center right as "the left."

^ making fun of white Christians is not punching down lmao even if Bill Maher is poo poo for other reasons.
Also Bill Maher is extremely not funny and so not exactly the example you want to draw upon if you're trying to show liberal or leftist humor punching down and making it work.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Also Bill Maher is extremely not funny and so not exactly the example you want to draw upon if you're trying to show liberal or leftist humor punching down and making it work.

Yeah Bill Maher is loving poo poo and I don't know why he's allowed to still be on TV, he has zero redeeming qualities.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

It turns out Leftists are aliens and we're scared that space communism is coming for us all.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mercury Ballistic posted:

Honestly, it's like 30 degrees and blowing 20-30 here in the DC area, he is probably just cold.

If global warming is real why is the president so cold that he shat his pants? Makes you think.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Crabtree posted:

It turns out Leftists are aliens and we're scared that space communism is coming for us all.

Aliens already have fully automated luxury space communism and they've been hiding it since Truman

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Trump is going to declare war on the universe and nuke the moon.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
He's gonna declassify the CIA programs that were part of Obama's War on Christmas

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Part of me is genuinely curious if the fact that Trump hasn't blabbed about aliens means they don't exist or if the CIA just didn't tell him about the aliens. :tinfoil:

Z. Autobahn
Jul 20, 2004

colonel tigh more like colonel high

Lightning Knight posted:

Yeah Bill Maher is loving poo poo and I don't know why he's allowed to still be on TV, he has zero redeeming qualities.

I once tweeted "I don't know a single person who likes Bill Maher" and like a million old white liberals flooded my mentions about how great he is.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I was trying to find out if this was true or not and I came across a gem.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-krassner/excrement-in-the-news_b_24536.html

Even Bush’s crap is classified top secret. According to our Austrian sources, Austrian newspapers are currently abuzz with special security details of George W. Bush’s recent trip to Vienna. Although the heavy-handed Gestapo-like security measures meted out to Viennese home owners, business proprietors, and pedestrians by US Secret Service agents and local police before and during Bush’s visit received widespread Austrian media attention, it was White House ‘toilet security’ (TOILSEC), which has Austrians talking the most. The White House flew in a special portable toilet to Vienna for Bush’s personal use during his visit. The Bush White House is so concerned about Bush’s security, the veil of secrecy extends over the president’s bodily excretions. The special port-a-john captured Bush’s feces and urine and flew the waste material back to the United States in the event some enterprising foreign intelligence agency conducted a sewage pipe operation designed to trap and examine Bush’s waste material. One can only wonder why the White House is taking such extraordinary security measures for the presidential poop.

“In the past, similar operations were conducted against foreign leaders to determine their medical condition. However, these intelligence operations were directed against dictators in countries where even the medical conditions of the top political leaders were considered ‘state secrets.’ The Israeli Mossad conducted one such operation against Syrian President Hafez Assad when he visited Amman, Jordan in Feb. 1999 for the funeral of King Hussein. The Mossad and its Jordanian counterpart installed a special toilet in Assad’s hotel room that led not to a pipe but to a specimen canister. Assad suffered from diabetes and cancer and the operation was designed to discover the actual medical condition of the ailing leader. During Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev’s visit to Washington in 1987, the CIA reportedly placed a special trap under a sewage tank to collect the Soviet leader’s bodily waste for analysis. More recently, the CIA was reported to have collected waste samples from Ugandan President-dictator Yoweri Museveni’s toilet when he visited Washington.

“Even Bush’s toilet paper was flown in from the U.S. Air Base at Ramstein, Germany. In addition, Bush’s food was flown in from the United States and tested with special chemicals before he ate it. Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, who was shot by a firing squad in 1989, was the last major European leader to constantly use a food tester. The last frequent state visitor to Vienna, who always relied on a food tester, was Adolf Hitler.”

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Lightning Knight posted:

Technically speaking, libertarians are liberals, because liberal is a really broad, imprecise term if used properly.

That's not how terms work

Get your prescriptivism outta here

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Lightning Knight posted:

Part of me is genuinely curious if the fact that Trump hasn't blabbed about aliens means they don't exist or if the CIA just didn't tell him about the aliens. :tinfoil:

I've thought about this more than once in the past two years. Though I really can't blame them if they didn't.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: He returneth
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068000629409398784
:siren:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

theflyingorc posted:

That's not how terms work

Get your prescriptivism outta here

lol

morcant posted:

I've thought about this more than once in the past two years. Though I really can't blame them if they didn't.

I'd be a little miffed! I want to know the answer to the Fermi Paradox!

The answer is global warming of course but what can you do?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Deified Data posted:

I'm struggling to find the supposed joke in half of these but this one is especially head-scratching. What am I missing here?

Nothing, religion is inherently humorless.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Never mind.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Trump is the most incurious man alive. He doesn't know about aliens because it never even occurred to him to ask.

Actually, it's because we've never been contacted.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Doesn't' have the same energy tonight

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/1068001907581448192

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

morcant posted:

uhhhhhh space force was a reaction to him learning about aliens, obviously.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

The fact that UFO sightings didn’t massively increase once everyone started carrying cameras around with them at all times pretty much confirms that alien UFOs never existed.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1067999515997818880

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Lightning Knight posted:

I think he was briefed about the greatest knowledge humans have ever discovered: alien life exists and has been visiting us for centuries and there has been a delicate balance of covert war, sharing of information, and diplomacy for decades.

But the report didn't have his name in the first sentence so he started thinking about what Hannity was doing and zoned out and forgot the briefing ever happened.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Lightning Knight posted:

I'd be a little miffed! I want to know the answer to the Fermi Paradox!

The answer is global warming of course but what can you do?

Yup, I imagine most sentient species have stupided themselves to death across the universe...

HPanda posted:

Trump is the most incurious man alive. He doesn't know about aliens because it never even occurred to him to ask.

Actually, it's because we've never been contacted.

...and any that are out there are likely sophisticated enough to just sit back and wait to see if we can get our poo poo together and be grown ups or not.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

morcant posted:

1) Aliens definitely exist
2) They’ve probably never been to Earth
3) If they have been here, we probably don’t know about it
4) If we do know about it, there is no way anybody is going to tell Trump.

Is it a known issue that the post preview in Awful App strips out all your apostrophes?

Edit: Apparently it strips them out of the actual post, and not just the preview.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Aliens killed real trump and three tiny aliens are wearing him like a trench coat to get into earth movies but accidentally got elected president

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
The aliens that visited us died out when they elected their own Trump. The death drive often visits sapient species in the guise of a regressive shitfuck elemental that often takes the form of Trump across the universe.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Trump is going to ruin earth then try to escape to space but never understand how low gravity works and just be complaining and rotating in three dimensions constantly really fast

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Don't laugh because you have a real basic lack of understanding of language lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Gonna steal this concept for a new spy movie franchise:

Brownfinger
Thunderbutt
You Only Wipe Twice