Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

tell that to the republicans

you know and i know that he's actually neoliberal just like at least every president since reagan

but the shorthand of just calling him a republican is easier. the man offered to cut social security and signed the acorn killing bill into law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EverettLO
Jul 2, 2007
I'm a lurker no more

Haha, Brannon Howse. I once answered a Craigslist ad in 2007 for what quickly turned into an obvious scam that I stopped responding to. From that week until I dropped that email a few years ago, I got dispatches on the coming apocalypse from Brannon Howse like once a week. I always wondered if his people were directly collecting emails via scams or if he just bought it from a shady company.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you know and i know that he's actually neoliberal just like at least every president since reagan

but the shorthand of just calling him a republican is easier. the man offered to cut social security and signed the acorn killing bill into law

look, even if you 100% sincerely believe that obama and bill clinton were exactly as terrible as dubya and trump (a debate i'm really not interested in having tbh)-- they were both pretty popular two-term presidents, something the republicans haven't had since the 80s. i see no reason to gift one to them for the sake of rhetorical flourish.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this debate is dumb

both republicans and democrats are bad

republicans are nazis and democrats are quislings

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/TheTimJennings/status/1067308358347059200

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

"Fulfilling my role as the designated pinata on Fox News, I wanna say I-"
"THAT'S RACIST"

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Grevling posted:

"THAT'S RACIST"

that’s literally a direct quote from the clip :stare:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

got any sevens posted:

it's infuriating comparing how obummer treated the bundies vs the strikebreaking tactics used at Standing Rock

you're not going to get cops to open fire on white hayseeds, but environmentalist liberals are just target practice

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Geraldo flipped out about something else since Trump, can't remember what.

Grevling posted:

"THAT'S RACIST"

also lmao that's perfect

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So this is what it looks like when someone realizes that the face-eating leopards will gladly eat their face even though they supported the leopards 100%.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Randalor posted:

So this is what it looks like when someone realizes that the face-eating leopards will gladly eat their face even though they supported the leopards 100%.

p sure i read an article that geraldo and his producer raped a bunch of women in the 70s/80s and that he's a huge piece of poo poo

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Okay, so this is what it looks like when the leopard realizes that the other leopards have no problems with the face belonging to a leopard then.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

a small addition to the pile: volvo just announced the cancellation of a plan to expand their factory operations in charleston by 5500 employees. the plan had been to build cars for sale in china there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Eugene_Scott/status/1068099975643566080

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

cenotaph posted:

Geraldo flipped out about something else since Trump, can't remember what.

Child migrant detentions. There's a clip of him yelling at a surprised looking Hannity that the GOP is becoming the party of child abuse. Hannity looked relieved that he could swap over to the regularly scheduled deadeyed old white "expert" on how all of this is legal and okay.

It's always fascinating when someone breaks from the tacky, scammy kayfabe.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Someone was saying that Geraldo's lurch to right wing politics was an emotional response to 9/11 so it makes sense that another emotional national trauma would lurch him back

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/teamtrace/status/1067886702033870870

Thoughts and prayers

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Did firing him free up money for the office to get coffee? Did they literally trade him for beans?!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Follow up

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1068143453563949056

LOL

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

it still owns that the only person who went to jail for all of this was the FBI dude that shot at their ramming speed car

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this applies to the veteran suicide "epidemic" too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Everything I knew about suicide rates in the US made me instantly think this was true.

And Bam.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Of all the European countries this dude puts his faith in the martial ability of Italians to defend him from the caliphate

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

But most Latin Americans are white :confused:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dreddout posted:

Of all the European countries this dude puts his faith in the martial ability of Italians to defend him from the caliphate

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Dreddout posted:

One of those who will win memes. But its the entire italian army versus a few hungarians and a slope.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

repubs gonna try to encourage city gun sales now

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

he should move to germany, get jailed + deported for flying nazi flags

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
we're going through a "staffing transformation" to "strengthen cost efficiencies" by "transforming" the "staff" into "unemployed" and "strengthening efficiencies" by making their "cost" a different number: "zero"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

It's not downsizing, it's "rightsizing"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Azathoth posted:

It's not downsizing, it's "rightsizing"
Are we talking about GM or rural suicides, here?

It works either way.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

FMguru posted:

Are we talking about GM or rural suicides, here?

It works either way.

"Biological market corrections"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I liked Chris Hedges break-down of society especially when you average white loser realizes the American Dream is complete bull-poo poo.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Avirosb posted:

But most Latin Americans are white :confused:

Chile, Argentina, and I think Uruguay are majority European in ancestry. Otherwise I don't think so, most are heavily mestizo or what have you. And lol if you think a dude like this is down with that.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1068157702981984256

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So Trump is set to sign a law banning bump stocks

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1067985270304194561

And people are losing their goddamn minds

quote:

I've been connecting some dots lately that are red-pill worthy about Trump lately. Maybe the Libertarians were right. Wow.
-
Binary triggers are a thing
Which is what is coming next.
Because the minute you ban something that we are constitutionally guaranteed they use that as a springboard to go after other things.
And if they word it a certain way, which you know they will, they can make it apply to anything they want.

I'm sorry this is a red line for me. You can make the argument that Trump can't build a wall and if you're stupid you can believe it but this is just a spit in our face
-
2018: To be honest, I don't care about bump stocks
2020: to be honest, I don't care about belt fed fire arms
2022: to be honest, I don't care about 12-Gauge ammunition
2024: To be honest, I don't care about Semi-automatics
2026: to be honest, I don't care about revolvers
2028: to be honest, I don't care about magazines
2030: to be honest, I don't care about guns made after the 1900's
2032: to be honest, I don't care about guns
2034: to be honest, I don't care about the first amendment
2036: to be honest, I don't care about the muslim invasion
2038: أن نكون منصفين ، لا يهمني الصينية قهر ثقافتنا
الإسلامية في أمريكا1

-
This isnt a compromise. A compromise is when both parties get something. Gun owners get nothing but becoming a felon over night for something they have legally owned.
While I like some things Trump has done, he is no friend to the 2nd amendment. You can downvote me all you want. This, as well as "take the guns first, due process second" is all I need to know his stance.
Its unacceptable.
-
Now that I think about it, everything trump has been doing is starting to seem a little hosed up:

Hasn't got the military to build the border wall

Didn't Declassify the FISA

Hasn't Gotten rid of Obama care, just the mandate which can easily be reinstated

Dismantling Free Trade (Even though it has helped in some ways)

hasn't pursued Hillary Clinton, WHAT SO EVER, even WITH Whitaker

I LOVE trump but, What the gently caress is going on here?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

The music made it more depressing than it should be.

Her at the end pleading for Trump is just....

How about damning Trump and Republicans and pleading to Democrats instead.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So Trump is set to sign a law banning bump stocks

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1067985270304194561

And people are losing their goddamn minds

that slippery slope is as flat as the plains of eastern Colorado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747