Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Hexyflexy posted:

She's still there

e:

The Master Race. Makes me glad I'm a black gay weirdo.

No one wants to take custody of crazy. I bet every agency is playing not me on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Apparently she cuffed herself to one door so people can just keep walking in

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

I hope there's a cold snap tonight.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol

Let's not be an inconvenience

Cant even protest right

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

It would be extremely funny if they just left her there and she doesn't have the keys to get out.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I would not be shocked if they were plastic handcuffs

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
No, Loomer seems to be the exact kind of crazy that probably has a collection of handcuffs.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

my kinda ape posted:

It would be extremely funny if they just left her there and she doesn't have the keys to get out.

So from following it she appears to have used real handcuffs and told the cops she doesn't have the key.

Hope she wasn't lying because its going to be a cold night.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Vasudus posted:

No, Loomer seems to be the exact kind of crazy that probably has a collection of handcuffs.

arent handcuffs and handcuff keys standardized

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Vasudus posted:

Even without pink fur??

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
every movie has taught me that you can get out of any handcuffs with a bobby pin

but it will be a loving laugh riot if Loomer dies of exposure (and not the kind she was hoping)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

my kinda ape posted:

Twitter says they aren't pressing charges and she can stay there as long as she wants so... it's happening.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
them not doing poo poo is the best they can do, she would get such a huge boost to the persecution complex if they did drag her off

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

bob dobbs is dead posted:

arent handcuffs and handcuff keys standardized

Vasudus posted:

every movie has taught me that you can get out of any handcuffs with a bobby pin

I'm sure there are handcuff brands that use some kind of one-off weirdo key, but generally yes. A handcuff key is basically a little metal piece that presses down on the release mechanism. It takes like 10 seconds to pick one if you know what you're doing.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Vasudus posted:

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I'm sure there are handcuff brands that use some kind of one-off weirdo key, but generally yes. A handcuff key is basically a little metal piece that presses down on the release mechanism. It takes like 10 seconds to pick one if you know what you're doing.

Fallout av is perfect for this chain of posts :v:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Laranzu posted:

No one wants to take custody of crazy. I bet every agency is playing not me on that one

I forgot about this from a while back. Congress already passed on her.

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1068260131291521024

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

All those handcuffs and nobody wants to see her.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/29/18118529/far-right-activist-laura-loomer-twitter-protest-handcuff-nyc-hq

quote:

NYPD officers have erected a barricade around her demonstration and moved onlookers away from the Chelsea office’s doors. Police also have told onlookers that they have no plans to remove her from the premises, or to press charges, without Twitter asking them to remove her. Police have told onlookers and Loomer herself that, as of yet, the social media company isn’t currently pressing charges.

“I want my Twitter,” she told NYPD negotiators on the scene

quote:

“If I have to, I’ll pee on myself,” she continues. “I haven’t eaten or drunken today.”

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lmao

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Cool, if she strokes out that will solve everyone's problems

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1068277155224645632

:allbuttons:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

quote:

drunken today

I'm not entirely sure about that.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
NO COLLUSION PHONY WITCH HUNT

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

lol, it definitely isn't a bribe.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I haven't drunken today either but the night is still young

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmfao yo I think this trump guy he ah may be up to no good

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That's a loving FCPA violation btw.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Lmao

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

So in addition to getting a tactilol watch from a few pages back, here's the amazing content you get from being a citizen of FOX NATION:

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1067890374226653186

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

my kinda ape posted:

Yeah I thought the same thing.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Lmao

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

FAUXTON posted:

That's a loving FCPA violation btw.

quote:

In April 2017, Attorney General Jeff Sessions traveled to an ethics lawyers conference to assure them that he would continue prosecutions under the FCPA, regardless of new SEC Chairman Jay Clayton's expressed skepticism and of President Donald Trump's comments that it is a "horrible law" and "the world is laughing at us"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Terrifying Effigies posted:

So in addition to getting a tactilol watch from a few pages back, here's the amazing content you get from being a citizen of FOX NATION:

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1067890374226653186

What the hell was that

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BigDave posted:

What the hell was that

Looked like a promo to appeal to the loaded by 915 am on red wine and oxy crowd

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao trump deals in insecurities not securities

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

BigDave posted:

What the hell was that

My head hurts. I thought we had a bad Heroin problem in the UK.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Welp.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Vasudus posted:

please, no kink shaming

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah I thought the same thing.

That's exactly what they're doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ahahahah holy gently caress

I can honestly believe they saw it as a marketing plan, Trump would rather live in trump tower instead of his official residence, why wouldn't every other head of state?

quote:

The two men worked furiously behind the scenes into the summer of 2016 to get the Moscow deal finished — despite public claims that the development was canned in January, before Trump won the Republican nomination. Sater told BuzzFeed News today that he and Cohen thought giving the Trump Tower’s most luxurious apartment, a $50 million penthouse, to Putin would entice other wealthy buyers to purchase their own. “In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin,” Sater told BuzzFeed News. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.” A second source confirmed the plan.

Sater, a brash real estate promoter who pleaded guilty to racketeering in 1998 and became a longtime asset to US law enforcement and intelligence agencies,