Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Also Bayonetta is more about maximizing your score so doing too much damage too fast can be bad if it tanks your combo score but you also need to kill things fast enough to get a good time. It’s a wonderful game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Kongming posted:

Also Bayonetta is more about maximizing your score so doing too much damage too fast can be bad if it tanks your combo score but you also need to kill things fast enough to get a good time. It’s a wonderful game.

I finished Bayonetta without ever really feeling like I knew what I was doing. It was great

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1067307436560723968?s=19

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Mirrors edge catalyst was so loving bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1067917606097608704

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When Worlds Collide

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

When Worlds Collide

I saw Powerman 5000 once at a venue in Rochester, NY called Penny Arcade - Awesome Interactions of Game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1068268973454553093?s=21

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh poo poo is it VGA season again.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

oh poo poo is it VGA season again.

yeah, vgas then smash bros unlocks right after. gonna be an epic night for sure

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

Oh, yes, it's Gamers' Night
And the feeling's right
Oh, what a night

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

And the feeling's right
Oh, what a night

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

And the feeling's right
Oh, what a night

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1067832681700896768

Walmart Canada accidentally put up preorders for Death Stranding with a June, 2019 release date :eyes: :looking:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

reggies gonna come out on the vgas, announce cranky kong for smash, and then flick geoff in the forehead

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm trying to think of what Nintendo could do. They did the pretty crazy "oh hey Champion's Ballad is out right now" last year. Smash comes out hours later but I don't really know if they could do anything with that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im gonna be at work during the game awards FML.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

im gonna be at work during the game awards FML.

drat, your one shift a year and it happens to fall during the game awards

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's one long train ride :D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Kissing your wife goodbye and telling her you're off to work and then riding the subway in circles for 10 hours playing Octopath Traveller

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Kissing your wife goodbye and telling her you're off to work and then riding the subway in circles for 10 hours playing Octopath Traveller

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

And the feeling's right
Oh, what a night

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

lmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

American McGay posted:

I'm trying to think of what Nintendo could do. They did the pretty crazy "oh hey Champion's Ballad is out right now" last year. Smash comes out hours later but I don't really know if they could do anything with that.

if prime 4 is out next year i think this is where they'll drop the trailer. otherwise, something we don't know about yet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tales of Woe posted:

if prime 4 is out next year i think this is where they'll drop the trailer. otherwise, something we don't know about yet
Prime 4 makes sense considering we haven't seen a single thing about it since the teaser at LAST E3.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

goferchan posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I saw Powerman 5000 once at a venue in Rochester, NY called Penny Arcade - Awesome Interactions of Game

That place sucked so much rear end lol. When I was in high school my friend's lovely band played there though and he knocked himself out with his own drumstick and had to go to the hospital so that was cool.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
10 hours without the fam is just enough time to watch the avgn movie 5 times in a row (with nommie breaks!)

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

goferchan posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

That place sucked so much rear end lol. When I was in high school my friend's lovely band played there though and he knocked himself out with his own drumstick and had to go to the hospital so that was cool.

Lol. Bug Jar ftw though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We’re watching Cake Wars and they have to make Halo themed cakes and the guest judge is Larry Hryb

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We’re watching Cake Wars and they have to make Halo themed cakes and the guest judge is Larry Hryb

*leans back precariously in chair while patiently waiing for uncle nintendo to bust into the thread*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Hryb, also known as Xbox Live’s Major Nelson, is a man of many talents. As Microsoft’s Director of Programming for the company’s gaming network and also one of the most public faces of the Xbox team, Major Nelson is quite a busy man as his blog has become one of the most important sources for Xbox-related news. The Xbox exec also maintains an active presence on social media, and you can also watch him on the weekly video show “This Week On Xbox” as well as hear him on his popular weekly podcast “Major Nelson Radio”. Additionally, he’s also a skilled gamer, with an impressive 90 843 gamer score as of today.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

goferchan posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Can’t wait to find a job where my gamerscore is an accomplishment and not a great shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

larry hyrb and major nelson are the same guy? This is hosed up