Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Quick someone DM AOC on IG and get her to start yelling on the internet about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Arturo Ui posted:

It's crazy that we haven't heard anything about Flynn for the entire year.

Flynn would probably be more newsworthy if he'd actually done anything recently. He's been the only one in this whole mess to keep his mouth shut and his head down from Day 1, which no one else in the entire affair seems capable of doing. Basically, with Manafort and Cohen out there there's just no meat on Flynn's bones worth picking over.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

mistaya posted:

Flynn would probably be more newsworthy if he'd actually done anything recently. He's been the only one in this whole mess to keep his mouth shut and his head down from Day 1, which no one else in the entire affair seems capable of doing. Basically, with Manafort and Cohen out there there's just no meat on Flynn's bones worth picking over.

Someone who shuts up and listens to his lawyers. A rare bird nowadays.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Arturo Ui posted:

It's crazy that we haven't heard anything about Flynn for the entire year.

As dumb as he is, he’s the only one smart enough to shut the gently caress up when his life depends on it.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

He ducked out of the Christmas thing, has he been in public since then? It might be an actual health issue or something

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
https://twitter.com/drvox/status/1068287975966957568

So Schumer can stop all of this, but of course he won't, cause he sucks

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Lemming posted:

He ducked out of the Christmas thing, has he been in public since then? It might be an actual health issue or something

yeah this is feeling odd even for our big dumb baby president

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Lemming posted:

Recto-Cerebral Inversion is a serious condition.

Real answer though, I thought he was melting down in front of the cameras just this morning.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

9. You're being a dumbass, as usual.

Given that it's the same organization that got Reality Winner caught, I'm perfectly content with not taking the Intercept seriously as a source.

As I said based on his vote for the Iraq war which I thoroughly opposed from the moment the planes hit the towers that's enough reason alone to be happy that Crowley lost his seat.

Though I do enjoy the opportunity to remind people that Greenwald has been an idiot for a long time.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

GreyjoyBastard posted:

yeah this is feeling odd even for our big dumb baby president

It's not really a very good source.

Honestly we have to start handing out sixers for fake news at some point.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Lemming posted:

He publicly commented on Michael Cohen today.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Lemming posted:

Remember that AF1 photo with Newsom and Brown where he looked like a corpse?

I can't find it. Maybe that's a blessing.

Gorsuch Gang assemble.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 30, 2018

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1068287006436982784

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie actually wants to really relly go to the same "party" house that some Obama secret service peeps went to and got in trouble.

(also is this the first South American visit?)

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/status/1067431464524869633

*Carter Page bursts in wearing a boat hat carrying a bagful of limes*

Page: Did I hear someone say “LIMES”? I know a killer margarita recipie!

Everyone in unison: NO!

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
What was in that specious, now deleted tweet from some nobody?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

mango sentinel posted:

I think it was saying that he had cancelled all of his meeting with foreign leaders at G20

Edit:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1068293536452362240
:lol:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

mango sentinel posted:

Someone claimed Trump cancelled all his G20 meetings.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
:okpos:[

https://twitter.com/jerusalem_post/status/1068262600369041408?s=21

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

I think it was saying that he had cancelled all of his meeting with foreign leaders at G20

Edit:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1068293536452362240
:lol:

So what you're saying is today is finally a good day to be Eric Trump...

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Laura Loomer is a rape apologist.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

So does Russia reject the rejection or reject meeting the US in a ‘you can’t fire me, i quit’ deal?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Headline says rejects, "story" says regrets, which is a thing one can do unilaterality to some effect.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/hannahdentata/status/1068291807790940160?s=19

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

LOL the wording on this.

"Russia rejects..."

Like, Big Donny Largehands was crying, "I dont wannnna eat mah vegetables... :cry:" and Putin just shoved broccoli in Li'l Trumps mouth while it was open.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

nine-gear crow posted:

So what you're saying is today is finally a good day to be Eric Trump...

He's saying that today is finally infrastructure week

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:itwaspoo:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Nathan Bernard annoys the poo poo out of me sometimes. It's funny and absurd enough as it is, making stuff up takes away the magic.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Don Jr. was always the free pick up in Mueller's investigation. He could be arrested at any time and charged with a whole pile of things. And for that reason there's never been any urgency to act. Why set the "Big" Don off to smash everything when you can make that one the last actions of the investigation? With the way things have been going this week, though, I've been wondering if they were getting ready to move onto the family.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Holy poo poo, Putin can just require you meet with him? (Heh, I know about the typo in the headline).

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Gonna be funny when there was no direct Trump involvement on election hacking but he hosed himself trying to cover up this giant stinking hotel thing.

(Stone and co totally conspired for the emails tho).

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Shifty Pony posted:

Gonna be funny when there was no direct Trump involvement on election hacking but he hosed himself trying to cover up this giant stinking hotel thing.

(Stone and co totally conspired for the emails tho).

Ive been starting to think the same thing, stone, manafort, cohen being the men behind the curtin and trump just being a very easy to manipulate stooge.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

As much as I can't stand Laura Loomer, she is the gift that keeps on giving

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Random Stranger posted:

Don Jr. was always the free pick up in Mueller's investigation. He could be arrested at any time and charged with a whole pile of things. And for that reason there's never been any urgency to act. Why set the "Big" Don off to smash everything when you can make that one the last actions of the investigation? With the way things have been going this week, though, I've been wondering if they were getting ready to move onto the family.

If we see Don Jr and Kush indicted I think I'll jizz til I die.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

We are so close to complete realization of the Trump Season Ending:

https://youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Lycus posted:

Holy poo poo, Putin can just require you meet with him? (Heh, I know about the typo in the headline).

when he's got your piss tape he can

watch donnie knuckle under and go meet anyway

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Blind Rasputin posted:

We have at least two more years to go.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
-- Samuel Johnson

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Blind Rasputin posted:

its funny that half of these people have been rat hosed out of office already.

if trump and co end up like this. ill be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

cr0y posted:

Ive been starting to think the same thing, stone, manafort, cohen being the men behind the curtin and trump just being a very easy to manipulate stooge.

I bet Manafort had to go have many drinks after the Trump tower meeting was put together only for the morons to go "what's with all this talk about adoptions?!"