Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

P-Mack posted:

The $6 I saved getting PPT physical was not worth it.

This is like 1 of 2 games I've gotten digital for Switch and it was so worth it.

Digital Smash doesn't sound like a bad idea either if only for the constant soundtrack access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

extremebuff posted:

hoping theres another direct soon for all those games they announced like SMT5 and never mentioned again. paranoid about radiosilence on SMT games now

atlus takes their time on things it probably won't show up for another year or 2 but then they'll keep releasing switch games until 2027

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Town

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i buy all physical when possible but i got digital smash bros cause im never going to not want that on my switch

im gonna buy a physical copy too when i see a cheap one cause my brain is hosed up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

i buy all physical when possible but i got digital smash bros cause im never going to not want that on my switch

im gonna buy a physical copy too when i see a cheap one cause my brain is hosed up

one to play and one to admire

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i don't think I'm ocd enough to buy a second copy of Odyssey and XC2 which is what id need to 'fix' my physical collection. don't care about owning multiplayer games physical tho

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Welcome.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got everything digital except zelda and xenoblade. and I gave up on xenoblade so now I just have zelda permanently fused to the cart slot and got a big ol sd card for everything else. thanks for reading , all

oh I got pokken physical, too. I keep thinking I might play it some day.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

extremebuff posted:

one to play and one to admire

i can share it with all my friends [staring at amiibo shelf]

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

extremebuff posted:

hoping theres another direct soon for all those games they announced like SMT5 and never mentioned again. paranoid about radiosilence on SMT games now

https://personacentral.com/smt-v-developer-interview-smt-iii-port-remake/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

"It’s really being developed (laughs)."

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody should stop the demons from moving around before they start causing damage

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

gimme nocturne remake

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

"It’s really being developed (laughs)."

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
either way its probably a year or so at least until they start the media circus

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I usually go physical but the digital sales on 3ds have been too good to pass up throughout the years. I don't think I paid more than 15 bucks for every atlus game I own. I ended up with a full 32gb SD card like a true psycho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I prefer physical but if there’s a really good deal I’ll buy digital. For some reason I don’t mind buying remasters/ports digital even at full price though

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It felt weird paying 40 bucks for Bravely Default digitally and getting the sequel in a box for 10, but hell,

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i can share it with all my friends [staring at amiibo shelf]

loll

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I always do physical when possible, especially with the switch because if I have my switch I have the case and in the zipper I can fit all 16 carts that I own

Only reason I bought Smash digital is because I'm not gonna be home the day it comes out and I want to have it on my system while I am gone Friday so I can unlock as many characters as possible before my friends come by for Smash Saturday aka December 8th

Also I thought the WiiU was pretty good with compression. Mario 3d world is 6gb

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tales of Woe posted:

atlus takes their time on things it probably won't show up for another year or 2 but then they'll keep releasing switch games until 2027

They needed 10 years for mchine translation to get good enough for everyone to say Such a situation....it couldnt be helped. Even that man.... For 99 percent of persona 5s script

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

They needed 10 years for mchine translation to get good enough for everyone to say Such a situation....it couldnt be helped. Even that man.... For 99 percent of persona 5s script

Lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The last Kirby Star Allies DLC is out. Time to Game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gimme nocturne remake

i never got to play this so I hope this happens. [hoping no one remembers wide sotn] i'd rather not fumble with emu stuff

smt4 was my first smt, i never even heard of the series until I saw some reviews of it that were all "it's very hard and not for everyone," the last time I heard that was demon souls so I took the plunge and now I feel like I missed out my whole life

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

i never got to play this so I hope this happens. [hoping no one remembers wide sotn] i'd rather not fumble with emu stuff

smt4 was my first smt, i never even heard of the series until I saw some reviews of it that were all "it's very hard and not for everyone," the last time I heard that was demon souls so I took the plunge and now I feel like I missed out my whole life

that's it bob, i'm gonna fuckin kick your rear end.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's it bob, i'm gonna fuckin kick your rear end.

lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqnbsP28wdQ&t=50s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao omg

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

This is what I imagine the inside of wormskull's brain looks like

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1068351992488022016

Something is happening 👀

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My only physical games are the ones I bought when I bought my switch, Mario and botw.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Important Kirby Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQTdO75yqM

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

new kirby dlc is hard and the lore implications are wild. thank you nintendo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1068237323387760640

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*Donnie Darko rabbit voice* Seven days. Twelve hours. Fifty five minutes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth