Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

infernal machines posted:

no, it's her. there's only one laura loomer

I feel a little bad for this because I think she may be mentally unwell but it manifests around such lovely everything that well: lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

James Baud posted:

Immigrants both enrich us and endanger us... See, it's purple!

which color wall do we need to keep the immigrants out?

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Munkeymon posted:

I feel a little bad for this because I think she may be mentally unwell but it manifests around such lovely everything that well: lmao

nah shes just lookin to get arrested and ride some political prisoner sympathy to a fox news show

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
for some reason i had the mistaken idea that laura loomer was more attractive/skinny

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
surprise conservative women arent all blonde white stepford wives

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1068286002941300736?s=19

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Another one.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

it used to be that people were going on about whirled peas but now we've regressed to frozen peaches :negative:

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

nah shes just lookin to get arrested and ride some political prisoner sympathy to a fox news show

yeah I forgot how bad she was for a minute

https://twitter.com/ShriekingMarx/status/1068255696720932864

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

because it's 2018 and why the gently caress not

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Aaron Peskin has done the first and probably only good thing in his political career. He's asking the San Francisco board of supervisors to "reconsider the naming rights of public institutions."

There's a hospital in the city that may be up for re-naming soon.

:getin:

SeaborneClink fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Nov 30, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao

https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1068299998876577792

“Some people think the marriage is a holy matrimony between a man and a woman. And I think so too. But that’s your own business,” he wrote in the post, which appeared to be his commentary on a recent gay marriage debate in Taiwan. “Some people think the purpose of the marriage is to have a child carries your DNA. But again, that’s your own business.”

"marrying a barren woman disgusts me almost as much as two men getting married"

- president of gay hookup app

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao

“Some people think the marriage is a holy matrimony between a man and a woman. And I think so too. But that’s your own business,” he wrote in the post, which appeared to be his commentary on a recent gay marriage debate in Taiwan. “Some people think the purpose of the marriage is to have a child carries your DNA. But again, that’s your own business.”

president of a gay hookup app that leaked hiv status iirc

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

i love everything about this

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao

and this

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao

tbf monogamy in the gay community is bad for his business

(i avoided making a bottom line joke there)

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

monogamy doesn't mean monotony

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao

:psyduck:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mikefarrell/status/1068201117245292549

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

your bed is a cop

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol they’re going to have the largest archival database of night-farts in the world.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

goddamnedtwisto posted:

lol if you think marriage necessarily equates to monogamy ityool 2018

(i ain't even talking about cheating here)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Well, they do claim to use machine learning to give you the "best night's sleep" (without explicitly saying ML). But really:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol they’re going to have the largest archival database of night-farts in the world.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
those urban legends about the best man rigging the honeymoon bed to tweet every time they have sex, as a service

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jit bull transpile posted:

president of a gay hookup app that leaked hiv status iirc

jesus

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

apparently they don't actually have a microphone in the bed

https://twitter.com/sleepnumber/status/1068297192941600768

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

1300 faves on the lie, 100 on the truth. maybe this is whats wrong with society

like and subscribe for more deep thoughts

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
please tell me they instead have a companion app that runs on your phone that records and transmits all audio

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/christineestima/status/1068301391129534464

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

yeah but they weren't married, checkmate libs

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

infernal machines posted:

please tell me they instead have a companion app that runs on your phone that records and transmits all audio

idk probably?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

haveblue posted:

yeah but they weren't married, checkmate libs

only because it was illegal at the time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Actually the ancient Jews were in favor of both gay marriage and legal marijuana

Leviticus 20:13 "if a Man lies with another man as he would a woman, they should be stoned"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
sidewalk labs on their neighbourhood scale panopticon: your data will not be anonymized and you will be tracked, but we promise to make anyone who wants to access your data also promise that they will anonymize it before publishing anything. also it won't be stored in canada, because gently caress you and gently caress your laws, compliance is too much trouble.

they published a site plan today which mostly disposes with the fanciful bullshit from the proposal, and also a couple through roads.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
so amazon has opened both those cashier-less Amazon Go stores near the groundfloor of my office building and an Amazon 4-star in my area in the last month.

like what is their gameplan with this stuff? 4-star is actually kinda nice to go get some amazonbasics usb cables or a silicon whisk, but i dont see anyone making big purchases there. the few things i did want right away they didn't have like some amazonbasics batteries. i mostly have only gone to drop packages off for free on returns.

amazon go is basically just their whole-food mini markets, its in the financial district so it might work bc our only food options are $15 salads with a 30 minute line out the door or a $15 sushirito. no one seems to be in it though and it does that whole gated entrance thing where you need to use a smart phone to enter which probably deters people. i'll probably go back there today for some quick side salads since those were relatively cheap.

i really dont see either lasting though and im sure they must be hemoraghing money openign them and keeping them open

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

holy poo poo shaggar owns

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I hope toronto sees this for what it is and boots them out of the country

no more outsourcing! americans out of canada!

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sagebrush posted:

Canada isn't real

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

yeah you'll have plenty of post brexit economic refugees coming in anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Xaris posted:

i really dont see either lasting though and im sure they must be hemoraghing money openign them and keeping them open

the point is to prove out the technology with some prototype real world deployments then license it to other retailers. it's the aws model and it's made them billions.