Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

The new board game humble bundle has 5 android games in it.
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/...os_tile_index_2

Abalone
Harald
Splendor
King and Assassins
Small world 2

I have no idea if any of them are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Shwqa posted:

Abalone
Harald
Splendor
King and Assassins
Small world 2

Small World 2 is a pretty good re-creation of regular Small World, the mini expansions are dlc and the ai aint bad.

Pass n play is a staple of for my girlfriend and I while stuck in lines.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Shwqa posted:

Abalone
Harald
Splendor
King and Assassins
Small world 2

Splendor is one of the games we play monthly or so in real life, and I love it. The app version is a bit lacking with the ai, they are either very, very good and lucky or you poo poo all over them the whole game.

In splendor you are a gem trader and it's a bit mtg-ey with the gems being mana. You huck them at buying bigger/better gems and resources, leading up to longest road situations where you get enough of specific colors to get dudes that add to your points total.

We love it, but it gets loving cutthroat. Give it the same caution you would drunk, two player monopoly.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Probably best to take me out of the epic seven clan. I changed phone and lost my save.

I'm not sure I have enough time to spend on the game at present either.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Still trying to join the clan - looks like there's still no spots available at the moment.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

In the latest gatcha waifu-husbando flavor of the month week news, Grand Chase is out (I think fully) and actually seems fun so far.
I can't comment on the story, as I can't skip that poo poo fast enough.
Fast re-rolling, and I'm enjoying the gameplay, it seems more active than some auto-battlers.

However I did luck out so hard on my third pull that the Discord hates me, so ymmv.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
You can remove me from the Epic Seven guild, I think I was in as Windborn. I wasn't able to play for a day and just didn't feel the urge to ever go back, so I guess it never really got its hooks in me.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Just in time for the new movie, Transformers: Bumblebee Overdrive is a new top down autorunner/shoot em up that seems surprisingly decent.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Star Trek Fleet Command came out today, it's probably garbage but I made a private alliance named [GNST] Goon Trek, request an invite if you want one.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Sequence [2], sequel to the Zachtronics-like puzzle game Sequence is out now.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

BoldFace posted:

Sequence [2], sequel to the Zachtronics-like puzzle game Sequence is out now.

Looks kind of neat - what kinds of puzzles do you make in it? Is the first one worth playing?

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Just applied as drkdlng in the e7 guild.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Morpheus posted:

Looks kind of neat - what kinds of puzzles do you make in it? Is the first one worth playing?

It's a bit similar to a simpler version of Opus Magnum and Space Chem, you have to place automatons "arms" on a grid to move dots from one place in the map to another one by picking/pushing/rotating the dots or other automatons. (That's actualy the gameplay of Sequence 1, I'm not 100% sure it's similar in 2 but it sure does look like)

Sequence 1 plays on a square grid and it's very much worth playing.

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Nov 29, 2018

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

So, Grand Chase is (relative to all the other poo poo that's the same) pretty good so far.
If you enjoy any of the others, then it's worth a spin.
There's a reddit, discord, tier list of course. You know what you're doing.

I was going to make a goonsquad guild, as much to bag the name, but there's already a 1 member one.
I've applied, and if it's just some pub, trying to seek glory on the tails of this dead [insert gender/sexuality slur here] forums, then I'll fire up another one for us elites.
I'll call it "Stairs" or something equally funny.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I'm also giving it a whirl, the no stam mechanic is nice!

Not sure which of kings raid, this and epic 7 will keep my attention now!

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Yeah, I'm playing both, but they are real time-sinks. If I wasn't working then it'd be fine, but I'm bust with IRL stuff, so I'll decide in a week or 2 which one will prevail.
Still playing PAD after 4.5 years, but that's low maintenance

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
Worth noting that there's an option in Grand Chase to delete your account, which makes rerolling super easy (jk it's still suffering). Starting out with an SR is nice.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
After doing the reroll dance in more gachas than I care to remember, I just try and enjoy the games now ;/

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Namaer posted:

Star Trek Fleet Command came out today, it's probably garbage but I made a private alliance named [GNST] Goon Trek, request an invite if you want one.

I can't find this when I search it. Can you invite me? drouse12

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Couldn't find you in game under that name but you can message me, name in game is Namaer.

edit: the ui for this game is terrible.

Namaer fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 29, 2018

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Namaer posted:

Couldn't find you in game under that name but you can message me, name in game is Namaer.

I think the game might be sharded as I also couldn't find that alliance. (euro here)

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Grand Chase has a character named Turmeric, I guess I have to play it now.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Clash Royal is a game I have no idea why I keep playing. Everyone has Lvl 13 cards and the MM knows exactly what bullshit deck to throw against any deck I can think up. Roll a different deck, and get exactly the deck I had that would have rolled another, rinse repeat.

The game hates me, I hate it, and yet for some reason I can't delete the drat thing.

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Namaer posted:

A few of us from Star Wars GOH are trying this too and running into the same thing. Support says that there are multiple servers, but there is no way to switch and no way to identify the server you are on. They say they are working to correct the issue.

In the mean time, we also have an alliance, Gooninites. We have space for many server orphans.

Edit: looks like we are on the same server as the Goon Trek folk.

Expired Vitamin fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Nov 30, 2018

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Why didn't anyone tell me that Disc Drivin' is out for Android??? This is the best game.

Also please post your favorite cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer games. I'm looking for stuff to play with friends that isn't clash of <whatever>.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

AnimalChin posted:

Why didn't anyone tell me that Disc Drivin' is out for Android??? This is the best game.

Also please post your favorite cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer games. I'm looking for stuff to play with friends that isn't clash of <whatever>.

Polytopia

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Roid666 posted:

After doing the reroll dance in more gachas than I care to remember, I just try and enjoy the games now ;/

Same. Particularly when I nearly always end up using other characters.

Also so many gachas lately almost feel more like creepy anime 'dating games' than gachas.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Roid666 posted:

I have pretty short patience these days for gacha games. It actually pretty fun because you just blow through your massive amount of free gems they give in the part of the game. After that I quit and move onto the next one. No more mathing out the beat possible use of gems or the most optimal exp grind.

Amazing top of the line F2P come out like crazy these days so you never run out of games.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

What I hate most about the gacha games is the art and the stories. The art is just creepy, and means I can't play in public without looking like a total weirdo, and the stories are pathetic.
Make them all robots or dragons or household objects and I'd be happier, though I guess the lack of cash rich/Waifu poor nerds wouldn't rake in the creepy cash.
Even Puzzle and Dragons and Hyper Heroes have loading screens that I don't want anyone in the train to see, gently caress sake.

The re-rolling aspect recently seems to at least be made easier, Grand Chase in particular, but I can think of a few ways to remove it. It's almost universally hated.

Not sure which ones are like dating apps, thankfully I've missed those, yuk.
-edit- Now that I think of the costumes poo poo, I see what you mean. My last ticket for one in Kings Raid I applied the one that actually covered some bewb, heh.

Anyway, I'll shut up in a moment as many people are sick of the mention of them it seems...

One last thing though, Grand Chase seems to be the pinnacle of turd mountain (so far). Took me a while to notice the no stamina which is great, but the actual gameplay is fun and more active than most. Once I find myself auto battling while watching TV, I uninstall, as it's an idle game then, and I don't get those at all.
There's 2 of us in the Goonsquad guild if anyone tries and wants to join us (US server).
Reddit and google for game info though, save any more making GBS threads up.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 30, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
spent ten bucks on kodp because this thread recommended it. did the tutorial wound up making a tribe and becoming king and getting a ten year ring which seemed to be the way to win the game. then some beast men who I had apologized for offending randomly came back and destroyed my whole clan. wow what a cool narrative experience. wow the difficulty really is cool and good what a statement the game is making.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

spent ten bucks on kodp because this thread recommended it. did the tutorial wound up making a tribe and becoming king and getting a ten year ring which seemed to be the way to win the game. then some beast men who I had apologized for offending randomly came back and destroyed my whole clan. wow what a cool narrative experience. wow the difficulty really is cool and good what a statement the game is making.

Play another few playthroughs and try different things and see how you like it!

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Gay Horney posted:

Did you gently caress with the ducks?

Onnoes
Dec 24, 2011
Applied for the goonsquad as Onnoes in E7, drew a Ravi and Lots which allows me to smash through story mode. Skipping all story things though.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Thanks to whoever recommended Armello, it's a really fun game. It's not really hard at all single player. But tried it online yet, I'm also not sure what you would pay for but it's very charming

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Really loving Civ Rev 2 on my LGG4. I just wish there was a way to turn off animations and special effects.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Anyone try the assassins creed bobble head game

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

axelblaze posted:

I am sad to say I finally got to the point in the Konami Picross Game where all I have left is boss puzzles so I have to wait 3 hours between puzzles. I don't think you can even pay to expedite it. What a stupid system

I started Hungry Cat Picross but I've never liked color Picross nearly as much

I finally got past that part and it unlocks more puzzles..but I have no idea how to actually get to play them since the dumb randomizer just picks puzzles I've already solved!

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

In this case, we need a new Gatcha games based on the Brave little Toaster.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

EdEddnEddy posted:

Brave little Toaster X Katamari Damacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

EdEddnEddy posted:

Brave Little Toaster x After Dark screensaver collection