Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Just imagine the angry tweetstorm if Ivanka was indicted

If I was in Mueller’s shoes, I’d save Ivanka for dead last. Eric and Junior could be hanging upside down in The Hague getting extra spectacular ball torture and Trump wouldn’t care. Same goes for Jared.

The moment they go after Ivanka, we’ll see what a real-deal sunsetting genius brain can do with the power of the presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1068486315145134080

Trump, desperate to change the narrative, just did this, and christ knows what he gave up to get a news cycle change.

Also this is subject to congressional approval so trump can suffer the withering defeat of all the states rejecting his giveaway.

Does this abomination have to pass the House?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

This is what's so hilarious to me. No one on our side of the aisle likes CNN either; only difference is we've hated them for longer because they've spent so much time kissing right-wing rear end. Now, just because they don't do it to the degree Fox does, all of a sudden they have become the Liberal Fake News. Before I deleted my Facebook account, every chud I argued with would always default to "HURRRRRR YOU STUPID LIBS GET ALL YOUR NEWS FROM FAKE NEWS CNN!!!"

I just don't get it.

They don't have a functional sense of gray areas. They don't understand how leftists can hate Trump and Hillary, and Fox News and CNN at the same time, because they just lockstep follow whatever right wing idea/ talking point is put out.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

It's Joe Lieberman we have to thank for the death of the public option in the Senate bill, not Manchin.

Can we be sure they're not the same man?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

FizFashizzle posted:

Tiffany suddenly was always his favorite daughter.

Who?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Liquid Communism posted:

:toxx: $100 to RAINN if a Trump (or Kushner) gets indicted today. :gritin:

$120 to the ACLU here if it happens before the end of the year.

also if it doesn't, I always give $120 to the ACLU in December

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Does this abomination have to pass the House?

No but 2/3 of the senate would be required if this is an actual treaty.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ewiley posted:

No but 2/3 of the senate would be required if this is an actual treaty.

So we’re hosed by :decorum: again?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Pollyanna posted:

So we’re hosed by :decorum: again?

Yes, Chuck will check his calendar, see that the day ends in y and quickly give up to the republicans in exchange for naming the treaty after John McCain.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
It’s impossible to keep track of all the criminals

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1068488484191559681?s=21

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Would the house be more likely to approve USMCA if Trump resigned?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Usually my eyes slide past the slime of trump's direct tweets as if they don't exist but him saying his crimes are VERY LEGAL & VERY COOL while at a major international summit made me break down laughing so hard I can't breathe help.

Desperation signing whatever they can slap in front of him to throw up a distraction is doubly hilarious.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Ripoff posted:

Eric and Junior could be hanging upside down in The Hague getting extra spectacular ball torture .

Us Euros have our ball fondling outsourced to American black sites, so that would be Egypt och Somalia or something rather than the Hague. Can't risk spoiling the brand.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You’ll find that I run my business to be legal and rad as all hell while being a super cool popular guy - :chaostrump:, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i want erik prince to go down more than all the rest of these ghouls.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Ripoff posted:

Goddamnit I’m sorry, that’s correct. Let me offer my apologies to Manchin: you’re a slime ball, just not the biggest slime ball.

If manchin becomes head of the energy and natural resources committee, which is very plausible, he will literally murder us all

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Groovelord Neato posted:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I really don't understand how anything chucklefuck signs or pushes for is seen as even legitimate at this point, especially after yesterday. It's clear to everyone else in the world besides chuds that Trump is heavily compromised at best, and an active agent of foreign states at worst.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah, he's probably in my top three wishlist. McConnell is at the top, Prince is on there, and Trump himself. From day to day I can't decide who I'd rather have die in prison if I had to just pick one.

...what am I saying, it's McConnell and it's not close.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

nine-gear crow posted:

It's part of a series of photos that tell a story in and of themselves.

This is the Plaid Base.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I wonder if Trump just planned the Putin apartment gift as a marketing ploy to sell more condos and it really had nothing to do with collusion.

I defintely think Trump has done some illegal poo poo in the past but I still can't see collusion.

I say this because it's pretty obvious that no one really thought he would win so why bother with the collusion?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

When did we get to thinking indictments were coming tonight?

If I had money, I'd offer it against it not occurring. At the very least, Mueller is going to interview these people before indicting them and that hasn't happened yet. I desperately want a Trump indctment today and I'm sending all the toxxxers as many positive vibes as I can give them, but it's really unlikely.

Hey, some good organizations will be getting some support today! And given that Mueller has stomped on the gas in response to being given a potential time limit there's bound to be something amazing today. So it'll be a good day no matter what happens.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

mdemone posted:

Yeah, he's probably in my top three wishlist. McConnell is at the top, Prince is on there, and Trump himself. From day to day I can't decide who I'd rather have die in prison if I had to just pick one.

...what am I saying, it's McConnell and it's not close.

I'm still rooting for Pence getting caught balls deep in a horse.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Enigma89 posted:

I wonder if Trump just planned the Putin apartment gift as a marketing ploy to sell more condos and it really had nothing to do with collusion.

I defintely think Trump has done some illegal poo poo in the past but I still can't see collusion.

I say this because it's pretty obvious that no one really thought he would win so why bother with the collusion?

other parts of his campaign were- at the time- actively collaborating with wikileaks and knew the russians were behind the hack

that’s a very big deal

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

I really don't understand how anything chucklefuck signs or pushes for is seen as even legitimate at this point, especially after yesterday. It's clear to everyone else in the world besides chuds that Trump is heavily compromised at best, and an active agent of foreign states at worst.

Agreed. I think whatever he signed isnt going to pass, and will quickly fall out of the news cycle as more info comes out.

Hell, if the toxxes are right and a bunch of indictments come, he'll look even more illegitimate. How are you going to push for legislation or take a press conference if your kids have just been indicted? I guess he just wont do press conferences and never leave the white house bedroom eventually.

If this drags out until January, evidence of crimes are going to come flying very quickly-like opening a closet that's overloaded with skeletons.

I wonder what will happen if it turns out most of the Republican party is implicated. I hope decorum doesnt win out.

I dont think he'll resign; being president is the only thing keeping him out of jail. If he resigned, he'd go straight from the white house into a jail cell. Even if pence pardoned him (and depending on what comes out that's not guaranteed) the state of New York wants him for tax fuckery.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Enigma89 posted:

Come on dude. He literally said on TV that Russia should hack his opponent, and then his opponents emails mysteriously get leaked

The Trump Tower meeting about "adoptions"

Cambridge Analytica and Facebook feeding user data to Russia

The NUMEROUS connections his cabinet has to Russia and Saudi Arabia, to say nothing of the man himself

Erick Prince's James Bond-esq meeting in the Seychelles

The Steele Dossier (which has been proven entirely true so far)

Combined with all this and this Trump Tower Moscow deal, you really don't see the pattern?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Phobic Nest posted:

This is the Plaid Base.

Nice

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I'm out on the town being very cool & legal with my friends. They're all out of frame, being very cool & legal too.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Liquid Communism posted:

I'm still rooting for Pence getting caught balls deep in a horse.

It's the other way around, friendo.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Just imagine the angry tweetstorm if Ivanka was indicted

WHO OR WHAT IS IVANKA (BAD) A STUPID PERSON 69 ANGRY DEMOCRATS WANT YOU TO THINK HELPED ME" WITCH HUNT!.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

You’ve been posting sporadically in these threads for like two years. If you don’t see it yet, you’re either willfully ignorant, trolling, or an idiot.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/wgdunlop/status/1068252056568369152?s=19

Heh

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Probably should not use “very” next to “legal” because it sounds like “illegal” when spoken. But shrug maybe that’s the point

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I’m at the doctors office and there’s a little old lady in the waiting room, probably in her nineties, in a wheelchair, and she is going in hard on the bullshit troop deployment at the border. I’m already feeling better.

She also has a tic where she keeps repeating “oh dear god help us, help us dear god.”

And it’s like, hell same.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

skylined! posted:

You’ve been posting sporadically in these threads for like two years. If you don’t see it yet, you’re either willfully ignorant, trolling, or an idiot.

going by the russia thread almost no one actually thinks trump isn't guilty, people are just stuck on 'but if I admit he's guilty people can just use russia as a cover instead of talking about MY pet issue!" so they get stuck denying undenyable things for fear that if trump is guilty of russia stuff that whatever their thing is will get buried. Why denying trump's guilt is a reasonable response instead of admitting it and also talking about their own pet thing also is always a mystery.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

When did the insects launch that meteor in Starship troopers?

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

This isn't a war, it's a moider.
I've re-read these so many times trying to find any angle in which this is normal, and none work. "The president is trapped in a web of felonious lies, treason, and fraud that will redefine this nation's executive" is a just a thing you have to live with in TYOOL 2018.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

those trump tweets are so funny because the real problem was they all lied about the business deal not that a deal existed. wish i lived in a world where my lies didn't matter if the thing i lied about never came to fruition.

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1068508316945588224

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 30, 2018

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

those trump tweets are so funny because the real problem was they all lied about the business deal not that a deal existed. wish i lived in a world where my lies didn't matter if the thing i lied about never came to fruition.

I’m not sure this is true?

https://twitter.com/miekeeoyang/status/1068501527998943232?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they were lying about building a hotel in moscow.