Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

https://pastebin.com/9jy16D9t posted:

I follow the rules, and insist others do. That's the opposite of antisocial.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

loquacius posted:

(I dunno, I'm not "in" enough on the drug scene to know what effect cutting something that isn't fentanyl with fentanyl would have on them.)

Fentanyl and fentanyl derivatives are literally killing people daily right now. This person is literally intentionally OD'ing people.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nothing like good ol' hot loads. Your business is repeat customers. You're a bad entrepreneur.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I'm really in favour of racial equality but I keep poisoning the coloured drinking fountain. I'm complicated.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Miracle on 69th Street

this was the best one

loquacius posted:

(I dunno, I'm not "in" enough on the drug scene to know what effect cutting something that isn't fentanyl with fentanyl would have on them.)

he has probably murdered one or more people.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I know we are not supposed to post "fake and obivously fake" in this thread, but common guys, you believe the heroin dealer / serial killer is a SA goon and posting about their master plan of gay OD killing in the fesh thread?

vincentpricesboner fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 27, 2018

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

New research suggests that stories don't have to be true to be enjoyable. Tune in at 11

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

zapplez posted:

but common guys

i am a rare guy and will not deign to reply to this post

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

he has probably murdered one or more people.

ok well then, yeah definitely stop doing that and find some other way to excise your demons

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Sagebrush posted:

New research suggests that stories don't have to be true to be enjoyable. Tune in at 11
I'm sorry your fesh didn't go down well.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sagebrush posted:

So you're telling me that some sort of immortal cosmic spider thing didn't terrorize a small town in Maine every 27 years or so until it got its rear end kicked by some 11 year olds who then gangbanged a chick in the sewers?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

wesleywillis posted:

So you're telling me that some sort of immortal cosmic spider thing didn't terrorize a small town in Maine every 27 years or so until it got its rear end kicked by some 11 year olds who then gangbanged a chick in the sewers?

It's Maine. Of course the sewer gangbang bit happened.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

darkwasthenight posted:

It's Maine. Of course the sewer gangbang bit happened.

Yeah I thought that clussy was just there for the gangbang anyways....

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

this was the best one

:swoon:

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

The anon with autism who had the random-encounter rules for dealing with people wrote a reply to Son Of Man, but it is very long, so I put it in a pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/9jy16D9t

he said I was trying to mansplain him in the first line so I didn't read the rest

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

womb with a view posted:

I had assumed that everyone knew about ol' Jazz's gimmick

Keep on keepin' on, friend

it was more just white noise to me, I had no idea it was all the work of one brave man

loquacius posted:

As a side effect of this lovely diet I keep taking really massive shits that stick to my butt, to the point I can't use the bathroom unless I take a shower after or I'll get a rash.

Get a butt sprayer you fool. It's amazing even if your shits are generally normal and healthy (I am referring to my shits because I am normal and healthy)

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

All confessions are real.

In the sense that being compelled to write something like this still gives insight into a person's character, yes

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
All these fools who don't surf and just poop between waves. Let the ocean be your bidet and the sand exfoliate your chocolate starfish

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

jobson groeth posted:

All these fools who don't surf and just poop between waves. Let the ocean be your bidet and the sand exfoliate your chocolate starfish

:chloe:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My confession is that I made the urinal making GBS threads legal advice thread. I've been trying to make trolls that are wholesome and pure (or at least, just weird stories and not being mean to any person or group), and luckily the /r/legaladvice people are so jaded that they'll believe anything. It was a kind of hodge podge of conversations from friendsgiving - one friend had a urinal shitter at work. another had issues with a boss not letting them go to therapy. one had just read that book by that woman patton oswalt murdered and a few are doctors, a few are lawyers, and I just sort of came up with it while on a Megabus. It seemed pretty good - an obscure reference to an obscure law, with a little "did he or didn't he" (to be honest I didn't initally plan for the urinal shitter to be the OP but people got so suspicious I decided to lean in a bit and make some replies that seemed suspect)

Honestly I kind of hoped the /r/relationships thread would notice it was bullshit. Seeing how many people breathlessly believed this absurd story kind of makes me wonder how many weird LA posts are trolls.

Every story on the Internet is fake

How does one become a mystery urinal shitter anyway, every time you urinal poo poo you're basically taking your life into your hands that nobody opens the bathroom door before you're done

quote:

I am a furry. No one excpet my girlfriend from HS knows. I'm deeply ashamed. My sister-in-law moved to the city where my HS girlfriend lives and I introduced them. Now I'm terrified that I am going to be outed to my wife and her family.

"It's not the lie, it's the cover-up."

If it helps I really doubt this will come up in friendly conversation

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

every time you urinal poo poo you're basically taking your life into your hands that nobody opens the bathroom door before you're done

I just do it for the rush

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The sea is good and will clean you but she's a harsh mistress and can send disease or sharks if you disrespect her

furry poster just have your wife gently caress you when you wear the cat ears or w/e
unless... you're one of those kind and really kicked it up to some next level poo poo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also it's important to keep in mind that your ex doesn't know you are a furry, she knows you were a furry for a little while in high school

If your cover story is that it was an embarrassing phase, there's no coverup

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

loquacius posted:

jesus loving christ dude

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Like this thread, the r/relationships thread knows that some or most of the stories are fake, but it's not fun to just sit there pointing out the fake stories.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

Also it's important to keep in mind that your ex doesn't know you are a furry, she knows you were a furry for a little while in high school

If your cover story is that it was an embarrassing phase, there's no coverup

Yeah, unless you're only like, a year out of HS, no one cares because everyone did stupid poo poo as a teenager. My friends and I thought there was a ghost in the school we could commune. I doubt if one told someone that nowadays, they'd assume I still, in fact, try to commune with ghosts all the time, as opposed to assuming I was a stupid teen. And honestly, if your HS girlfriend starts telling random in-laws she met once about it, they're probably going to think she's the weirdo. Imagine if your SiL's ex from loving HS that you met once ran into you at the grocery store and started telling you about how your SiL used to write a lot of BSB erotica in HS*. You'd probably just be weirded out by the ex, and move on with life. You wouldn't assume that she still obsessively writes slash about boy bands and out her to everyone you know.

*definitely not my fesh tho hahaha

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Incoherence posted:

Like this thread, the r/relationships thread knows that some or most of the stories are fake, but it's not fun to just sit there pointing out the fake stories.

I think it's acceptable to tell someone their fake story is poo poo though if it's both unbelievable and poorly written. At least put some effort into the story, don't just poo poo out a bunch of "i don't like the blacks" while f5ing until loquacius posts it and watch everyone get outraged. If it's a fun story and you enjoyed reading it even if you don't believe it then yeah I agree with playing along. So when I've posted about a story being fake, my issue is with the quality, not that it is not true.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think it's acceptable to tell someone their fake story is poo poo though if it's both unbelievable and poorly written.
Yes, exactly. Nobody is calling out the Washington alien bunker as fake because it was enjoyable (and obviously true).

There's also a lot of fake feshers who need to learn less is more.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
much like my posting

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

i don't like the blacks

I knew it! We've got you now you bastard

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

tactlessbastard posted:

I knew it! We've got you now you bastard

now i know how loquacius feels when people include the fesh in the quote of his post :(

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

depending on the kind of furry you are you may want to chop your dick off confessor, it could even fit the persona better, its hardcore role playing shows dedication

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OG furry Bugs Bunny doesn't have a dick, case closed

Mickey might, but Donald doesn't

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Splicer posted:

Yes, exactly. Nobody is calling out the Washington alien bunker as fake because it was enjoyable (and obviously true).

There's also a lot of fake feshers who need to learn less is more.

Anybody got a link to the alien bunker fesh?

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Being both homosexuals and heroin users, statistically, a good bit of them were molested as children. To ease the pain of your own trauma you are killing or victimizing people who are very much like you in some ways.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
To celebrate the upcoming page 500, loq should post his top ten favourite confessions.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Speaking of favorites, does anyone remember which confession that "write a 10 page love letter" thing came from? It wasn't the therapist one, but was it part of the boss getting fired, but them starting to date one?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

All quiet on the adultery goon front:

quote:

Married goon with hot coworker again.

Not much to report, really. My wife and hot coworker are still thick as thieves. I'm not really scared about it anymore, since all of the constant worry has sort of dulled me to the overall anxiety. Among all the other strange stuff, There have been a couple of days where I hosed both my wife and hot office girl on the same day. I asked hot office girl if she was bothered by it, and she's actually happy about my wife and I getting closer and being intimate more frequently. Some of you have mentioned the whole threesome thing, and I'm not asking for one. What's going on right now is weird enough as is.

I did have a minor scare last week. Not to divulge too much info about my weird body, but I have a cluster of moles at the bottom of my rear end cheek that looks like the holes on a bowling ball. Hot office girl was hanging out at my house with my wife, and she casually made some joke about it. My wife asked how she knew about it, and hot office girl went blank and sort of stuttered. I quickly lied that I'd made a joke about it during a conversation, and that seemed to do that trick.

I'm getting a bit more secure in the surrogate-family theory personally

quote:

Does anyone have any hot strats for shaving your rear end/butthole? I get toilet paper stuck in my rear end hair and its very annoying.

That's it

I feel like this is the kind of thing that is best left to the professionals

Go to a spa and ask them to shave your butthole, don't mention the toilet-paper thing though

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I think waxing’s less likely to get ingrown hairs?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I recommend getting your butthole lasered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Take a shower and run a washcloth through those cheeks before you go get waxed. Don't want no little tp pieces embarrassing you on the table.