Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

all this arguing and no one dares mention mista firing 4 shots in the flashback

Well, we haven't actually seen how Mista joins up with Bruno yet like we did with Abbacchio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Well, we haven't actually seen how Mista joins up with Bruno yet like we did with Abbacchio.

"join me and together we will exterminate the number 4"

"omg yes"

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

It would be perfect as Dio's backstory, though.

You've just explained why this wouldn't work as a Joestar backstory in one sentence. Nice.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I was wondering why I woke up feeling so horny, then I remembered it was Friday.

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

episode 9 is live but not showing up for me directly on crunchyroll so have a link:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-9-the-first-mission-from-the-boss-779046

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Feeling so horny

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

the episode was good

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

All those shots of La Squadra. :allears:

And I forgot about Formaggio putting the cat in a bottle. What an rear end in a top hat.

And apparently Aerosmith also has nukes. :stare:

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 30, 2018

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
tiny feet and lil'bomber

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Yeah, I know All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven used that name already, but they really couldn't have some up with something better for Aerosmith?

Aeroplane or something?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Then you get sued by Neutral Milk Hotel

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

sirtommygunn posted:

the episode was good

i forgot how aggro narancia gets

like, him kicking zuccharo felt normal. seeing him kick a car door in and nuke a guy cause he got a booboo is p hilarious

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

It would be perfect as Dio's backstory, though.

You thought the person who saved you in the snowstorm was a random delinquent but it was I, DIO!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Condiv posted:

like, him kicking zuccharo felt normal. seeing him kick a car door in and nuke a guy cause he got a booboo is p hilarious

Not enough people in JoJo immediately try to murder the Stand user who's clearly there to mirk them. Through Narancia's stupidity, a wisdom emerges

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You'd think Narancia would be less angry about being stabbed in the face considering how often it happens to him.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Condiv posted:

Imagine what Narancia would do if he got angry about something serious. :ohdear:

sirtommygunn posted:

You'd think Narancia would be less angry about being stabbed in the face considering how often it happens to him.

Being stabbed by Fugo is just part and parcel of working in Buccellati's group. Why do you think he's so good at closing wounds with household objects?

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Does Fugo carry a stapler around at all times, or did he find one in the toilet somehow?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Wait, Trish? In Italy, the place that invented pizza?
... this part's gettin' cuhrayzee!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i've always liked pericolo's design for some reason

seems like a nice old man to have brunch with at some seaside italian cafe

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
i cant believe they trust Narancia with the car

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Kuvo posted:

Incidentally, I hope Bucciarati remembered to get insurance when he rented it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Yeah, I know All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven used that name already, but they really couldn't have some up with something better for Aerosmith?

Aeroplane or something?

Aerojohnson

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

i've always liked pericolo's design for some reason

seems like a nice old man to have brunch with at some seaside italian cafe

Especially in part 5 it's nice there's one character who's not downright exhausting to look at

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Kuvo posted:

I love that they even had to justify why it HAD to be Narancia. Because given the option, no you don't want that little idiot doing anything important unsupervised.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

"It's not as if I want to see you shirtless or anything."

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

there's almost no difference between jacket fugo and shirtless fugo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

dogsicle posted:

there's almost no difference between jacket fugo and shirtless fugo

shirtless fugo seemed very angry for some reason

can't really figure out why though :thunk:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I'm not even sure why she told him to take his jacket off to begin with.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

because she wanted something to wipe her hands with in a proper fashion

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

I'm not even sure why she told him to take his jacket off to begin with.

Remember that part of Stardust Crusaders where Forever opened his captain's jacket to bare his chest as a sign of submission?

Trish was getting Fugo to do that.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Fugo's little outburst after Trish wiped her hands on his jacket wasn't in the manga. That was a great addition lmao

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i love my anger boys

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I like how Pericolo called Trish fragile not long after she was about to carve Narancia a new mouth when he pulled a knife on her.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I like how the first defensive action of these Passione dudes is to close some blinds or raise a car's window.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

trucutru posted:

I like how the first defensive action of these Passione dudes is to close some blinds or raise a car's window.
They're all hardened professionals, only the best.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

trucutru posted:

"oh gently caress i know i'm just a villain of the week but this guy's about to cold murder me"

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I am stuck in a hilarious fit of irony. I'm heading to Italy in 11 days to spend Christmas with my mother. But while I am in Italy, I will be unable to watch Jojo.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I really liked that mid-episode card explaining the relationship between characters, nice of crunchy to translate that.
However, having consumed media before, I absolutely don't believe in the "bow and arrow don't exist anymore" line. Like, cmon, you don't just put a gun on the mantle and the throw it away.
Same with the pasionne capo saying "Well I don't have a stand power, good luck."

And the very best part is that either of these can be true or not, cause this is Jojo :allears:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A solid life lesson: Never Assume Narancia Ghirga Only Has One Knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Onmi posted:

I am stuck in a hilarious fit of irony. I'm heading to Italy in 11 days to spend Christmas with my mother. But while I am in Italy, I will be unable to watch Jojo.

Be sure to not to take the car driven by the guy with donuts for hair.