Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

amazing how a bunch of communist ex-LF posters ended up getting rich and Lowtax is still can't make money off this site

and they wouldnt let lowtax come on the show when he was in nyc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

and they wouldnt let lowtax come on the show when he was in nyc

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

police say that it’s too soon to say whether this was a hate crime

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Paramemetic posted:

there is an actual, legitimate non-zero possibility that within the next two years we will be able to watch Russian prostitutes micturating on the President of the United States of America on LiveLeaks

just to check in with everyone on the timeline we're on

That's a one-time card to play and it better be the right time.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

i hated having to sit there until it scrolled to something good. is there still a tv guide channel??

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god he's retweeting japanese

https://twitter.com/AbeShinzo/status/1068633981401231360

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Ha Ha Ha President Poopy Pants

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a.lo posted:

police say that it’s too soon to say whether this was a hate crime

the police officer who did the crime has defended himself, stating anybody could've mistaken this man for a gun

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

トランプ

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

guess this guy was racially conservative. its a shame that this had to escalate to a controversial race-related incident, i only wish the mexican family were able to reason with him before it came to violence.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaEzT5MusFs&t=50s

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Paramemetic posted:

there is an actual, legitimate non-zero possibility that within the next two years we will be able to watch Russian prostitutes micturating on the President of the United States of America on LiveLeaks

just to check in with everyone on the timeline we're on

They need to bring back sliders and have a Trump Presidency as an interdimensional constant

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lowtax go on chapo

(seriously it would be a highly good episode)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/EPN/status/1068521916040794112

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

this isn't going to end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hi all! I have a severe eye condition that’s treatable but prohibitively expensive so I ignored it and today my good eye imploded, legit rear end imploded dawg, and no one has the bawlz to tell me yet but I am pretty sure im blind in it forever. how’s text to speech work I’m a delicate blind baby now lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

another rt

https://twitter.com/EPN/status/1068521916040794112

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

DryGoods posted:

i hated having to sit there until it scrolled to something good. is there still a tv guide channel??

Not since all the cable providers went digital. By the end is was like one row scrolling and 90% of the screen was an ad so good riddance

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

hi all! I have a severe eye condition that’s treatable but prohibitively expensive so I ignored it and today my good eye imploded, legit rear end imploded dawg, and no one has the bawlz to tell me yet but I am pretty sure im blind in it forever. how’s text to speech work I’m a delicate blind baby now lmao

:rip: good eye

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bye bitch

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1068705857787977728

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That DICK! posted:

is it keratoconus

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

good riddance, mexican obama

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Resign biiiiiiiiiiiiii

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

is it keratoconus

yeah!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

jesus christ im sorry

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

he looks like the rat man from harry potter

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhQE56MoY1A&hd=1

bob!

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

That DICK! posted:

that sounds v bad I’m really sorry

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if he dies before it happens he can go to his grave as an innocent man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

my buddy got that last year and went through corneal cross linking and it's stabilized his eye (for now -- he'll eventually need a corneal transplant)

sorry you could'nt get it taken care of, but be sure to take care of your other eye. money is fake, health is forever. go into debt if you have to, it's worth not being fully blind