Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Grouchio posted:

I see the vitriol of making GBS threads on a still-warm (half-decent) presidential corpse is not beneath you goons.

I briefly saw him at a Baseball Game in Portland ten years ago. He wasn't eating a puppy then.

gently caress along now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

:stare: That wasn't a 3-pointer, that was a half-courter. Gritty got fuckin game.

Someone make a rom hack of NBA Jam with Gritty.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1068737089020268544

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

RZA Encryption posted:

This is my favorite so far

hosed up if true

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Grouchio posted:

I see the vitriol of making GBS threads on a still-warm (half-decent) presidential corpse is not beneath you goons.

I briefly saw him at a Baseball Game in Portland ten years ago. He wasn't eating a puppy then.

No nut November is a hell of a challenge, I tip my hat to old hw grabass.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

haveblue posted:

Someone remind me how HW was terrible? All I remember from his presidency was Gulf War 1 and the sushi incident.

As a reminder and a preview:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Wait is gritty a basketball mascot I thought he was a hockey mascot

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grouchio posted:

People in this thread were concern trolling the Obama presidency into the realm of puppy-eating monstrous less than 24 hours ago. You really look to USPOL to have... perspective?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

People in this thread were concern trolling the Obama presidency into the realm of puppy-eating monstrous less than 24 hours ago. You really look to USPOL to have... perspective?
Have been for the last 4 years alongside reddit. Clearly a mistake then?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

cheetah7071 posted:

Wait is gritty a basketball mascot I thought he was a hockey mascot

Gritty is a mascot of the people

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Rip George HW, you were probably the least bad Republican President since Eisenhower. Good job.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

T_D

Hope is gone

We're all consumed with the 5000 other things happening this week and now ol' No New Deaths has died, but I really want to emphasize: This really is a thing of beauty. I never thought we'd get so much salt from these fuckers when they've got the WH, Senate, and Supreme Court, but we do and it gives me joy and hope.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Rip George HW, you were probably the least bad Republican President since Eisenhower. Good job.

Love that new av

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

war on drugs war on drugs

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The Glumslinger posted:

Love that new av

I don't know who bought it but I wish to express my appreciation.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

war on drugs war on drugs
Wasn't born yet and Nancy Reagan convinced 5 year old me to never do 'em. Worked. :shrug:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Charliegrs posted:

Haha no way in hell he's getting an invite

I bet he gets it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I don't know who bought it but I wish to express my appreciation.

I just wish they added the text "I keep making huge mistakes." but you can't win 'em all :buddy:

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

RZA Encryption posted:

This is my favorite so far

Some variation of this gets posted every time a famous person dies and it's hilarious every time

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

nine-gear crow posted:

I just wish they added the text "I keep making huge mistakes." but you can't win 'em all :buddy:

You're a mod, you could fix it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068743940755660800

We're supposed to think he wrote this?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

or maybe "I am fixing my huge mistake"

the new Cohen Pictures are from him spilling literally every single bean to Mueller

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

nine-gear crow posted:

He looks too delirious to really know that though. It should be him slipping through consciousness or something "Which mistake is real and which am I about to make?"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
lmao, he did not write this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068743940755660800

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Grouchio posted:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeHWBush/status/1048302670929436673

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
I really hope Trump is invited and asked to speak so that he can make the funeral about himself.

"George was a wonderful man. Stupendous. The finest man. And even he would say THERE WAS NO COLLUSION! THIS IS A WITCH HUNT!!"

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
So how long until Trump tweets out that he prefers former presidents who aren't dead or something?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
I'm more sad that SNL won't ever be able to have Dana Carvey do his Bush Sr. impression again. Good god was he amazing at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcgoj-J-gFs

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

the last order HW gave to the deep state

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

or maybe "I am fixing my huge mistake"

the new Cohen Pictures are from him spilling literally every single bean to Mueller

I have sent it to the factory to be processed. Now we just need to wait for the admins to sober up.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

No.

It praises Bush's "a thousand points of light" slogan when Trump goes out of his way on bizarre non-sequitur tangents trashing that phrase and Bush's use of it, saying he doesn't understand what it means.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

CascadeBeta posted:

So how long until Trump tweets out that he prefers former presidents who aren't dead or something?

I like my former executives undead

welcome, Mr Cheney :3:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

I have sent it to the factory to be processed. Now we just need to wait for the admins to sober up.

:toot:

It's a collaborative effort between you and Mysterious Benefactor!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I like my former executives undead

welcome, Mr Cheney :3:

How is that ghoul not dead yet?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

mcmagic posted:

He's only 77

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

mcmagic posted:

His robot heart will beat forever.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/SalHernandez/status/1068681580715995136

He deleted it :lol:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

mcmagic posted:

He's half machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

mcmagic posted:

he will only die when Joe Manchin loses his seat in 2324