Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/1067775284789895168

:smh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Foster was compared with Cornelius Bennett during his entire recruitment process. Maybe too apropos because Bennett was also a violent sexual predator.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cowboys tomorrow!
How readily will we be crushed by the saints?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Bananana posted:

Cowboys tomorrow!

like a steer led to the slaughter, ironically

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The Bananana posted:

Cowboys tomorrow!

I mean... Anything can happen.

Lol yeah so dead

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can only hope the Cowboys trick the Saints into playing some NFCE-style clownball.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

I can only hope the Cowboys trick the Saints into playing some NFCE-style clownball.

:same:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/1068169044698771456

Darren Sproles is going to be fresh for the playoffs.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
On one hand, I don't see how the Eagles can beat the Redskins after their lovely barely-good-enough performance against the horrible Giants.

But on the other hand, the Redskins have bums off the street at G going against Fletcher Cox and Timmy Jernigan while the Eagles only have bums off the street at DB going against Colt McCoy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats Dallas

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

I can't loving believe it

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this only sets up the cowboys to get clowned by like four touchdowns in the superdome

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Long T-H-I-C-K ropes yall.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

NotWearingPants posted:

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/1068169044698771456

Darren Sproles is going to be fresh for the playoffs.

As fresh as Sproles can be maybe. Not that the Eagles have to worry about the playoffs now that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL by transitive property.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

What the gently caress how are the loving Cowboys winning the division

gently caress gently caress gently caress

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

A radio host in DFW did a bet that he'd get a mohawk if Garrett wasn't fired this year.

Welp :laffo:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Eagles plan of "hope everybody else is as lovely as we are" has encountered a snag

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

At this point I think we need to accept that Jason Garrett is a very good head coach and should never be fired.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Pat Mahomes MVP

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chieves posted:

A radio host in DFW did a bet that he'd get a mohawk if Garrett wasn't fired this year.

Welp :laffo:

As far as stakes go, that's pretty low. In fact, sounds like that dude probably wanted a mohawk.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

As far as stakes go, that's pretty low. In fact, sounds like that dude probably wanted a mohawk.

He in fact doesn’t want a Mohawk.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

At this point I think we need to accept that Jason Garrett is a very good head coach and should never be fired.

A contract extension is the only is the only sensible outcome here.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Gruden Contract please

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cash Monet posted:

A contract extension is the only is the only sensible outcome here.

You shut your loving mouth.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The Cowboys have fallen into our trap. All hail another 10 years of Garrett in Dallas

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Quiet Feet posted:

Well, yeah, as long as they lock up Dak for 5 years at 100mil+

Play
Apr 25, 2006

That defense is legit. I love when a defense just clicks with a bunch of great players at all levels and suddenly they seem so hard to move the ball against. Watching that last night gave me a strong Legion of Boom vibe, that's how well all those guys were working together. Amazing athletes in all position groups, that linebacker corps is really really good with Jaylon playing as well as he ever has and Vander Esch looking like a great young player. The DBs are fast and suffocating and the D line applies pressure reliably from the middle and the edge. Brees was so shook by that inside pressure and the DBs knew it and used it

What a game! I can't believe it actually ended 13-10 lol.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Dallas was 9-7 last year without Elliott for a fair stretch of time along with a fair share of injuries. Their D was really solid too. Them being about as good this year isn't all that surprising really, especially replacing with Dez with Cooper. They're really solid up front too and that goes a long way in this game.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Last night was pretty funny. Good job, Dallas.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Quiet Feet posted:

Cursed words

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Last night was the best the cowboys secondary has looked since the 90s. The first three passes brees threw were batted down. I can't remember when I last saw a cowboys secondary just wreck a quarterback, let alone drew loving brees.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Bananana posted:

Cursed words

Really though? Sure, we all know and love Jason Garret's greatest hits like 8-8, 8-8, and who can forget 8-8? But if the team continues like it has the last month then Garrett will have 4 winning seasons in his last 5. Give the man a Gruden-esque contract and lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Really though? Sure, we all know and love Jason Garret's greatest hits like 8-8, 8-8, and who can forget 8-8? But if the team continues like it has the last month then Garrett will have 4 winning seasons in his last 5. Give the man a Gruden-esque contract and lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

look we all know jason garrett belongs in jail but he's gonna have to commit actual crimes first, not just crimes against football

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quiet Feet posted:

Just imagine me screaming until my throat self destructs, cause that's what is happening right now you monster

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

One of my coworkers is a die hard cowboys fan, from Dallas so it’s at least acceptable, and every time she gets super excited about how they’re doing, I slack her ‘Jason Garrett long term contract’ and she’s all ‘well, poo poo, you right.’

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ketchup vs catsup posted:

One of my coworkers is a die hard cowboys fan, from Dallas so it’s at least acceptable, and every time she gets super excited about how they’re doing, I slack her ‘Jason Garrett long term contract’ and she’s all ‘well, poo poo, you right.’

A guy who works for me is a giant douchebag Eagles fan, and every time the Cowboys win now he just sends me 8-8 memes or photos of Garrett.

rear end in a top hat.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

iwentdoodie posted:

A guy who works for me is a giant douchebag Eagles fan, and every time the Cowboys win now he just sends me 8-8 memes or photos of Garrett.

rear end in a top hat.

*claps*

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/fduffy3/status/1068551631879499776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

[Clapping intensifies]