Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Higgy posted:

time doesn’t exist....

crime doesn’t exist....

I mean, we KNOW piss tape exists

what if trmp doesn’t exist???????

??????

crump is inside all of us!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

so there’s no way trump gets out of going to the funeral. can you imagine his interactions with jeb?

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

420 weed page

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

JHomer722 posted:

so there’s no way trump gets out of going to the funeral. can you imagine his interactions with jeb?

low fives all around my man

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

JHomer722 posted:

nice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Joementum posted:

U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – I have direct instructions from President Bush to improve our relations with Iraq. We have considerable sympathy for your quest for higher oil prices, the immediate cause of your confrontation with Kuwait. (pause) As you know, I lived here for years and admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. We know you need funds. We understand that, and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. (pause) We can see that you have deployed massive numbers of troops in the south. Normally that would be none of our business, but when this happens in the context of your threat s against Kuwait, then it would be reasonable for us to be concerned. For this reason, I have received an instruction to ask you, in the spirit of friendship – not confrontation – regarding your intentions: Why are your troops massed so very close to Kuwait’s borders?

Saddam Hussein – As you know, for years now I have made every effort to reach a settlement on our dispute with Kuwait. There is to be a meeting in two days; I am prepared to give negotiations only this one more brief chance. (pause) When we (the Iraqis) meet (with the Kuwaitis) and we see there is hope, then nothing will happen. But if we are unable to find a solution, then it will be natural that Iraq will not accept death.

U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – What solutions would be acceptable?

Saddam Hussein – If we could keep the whole of the Shatt al Arab – our strategic goal in our war with Iran – we will make concessions (to the Kuwaitis). But, if we are forced to choose between keeping half of the Shatt and the whole of Iraq (i.e., in Saddam s view, including Kuwait ) then we will give up all of the Shatt to defend our claims on Kuwait to keep the whole of Iraq in the shape we wish it to be. (pause) What is the United States’ opinion on this?

U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – We have no opinion on your Arab – Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary (of State James) Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960’s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America. (Saddam smiles)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

JHomer722 posted:

Lost the governers mansion, lost the white house, lost your dad, you're a real loving loser Jeb, a lot of people know this, and people are telling you more and more, you hear it all the time

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/cgreensit/status/1068918795954257921

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

gesturing at HWs unpleasant corpse: very low energy family

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

nice

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
c-c-combo breaker

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/1068565324453355521

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jfc

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:thunk::hmmyes:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

69? Don't poke your eye out!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Bush didn’t start the fire

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I guess I shouldn't post all these memes about selling chuds defective heart medications.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

depp really nailed that portrayal in fear and loathing lmbo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Bush didn’t start the fire

Cut to bush helping to smuggle fire out of central America into the hands of fire dealers in Compton

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i really need to find some ether

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

i really need to find some ether

ebay

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

turnip

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

loving lol

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

neeps n strongdaddies

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
*Bursts into thread, panting*

Am I too late?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he only says this because he is afraid he will be caught in the net.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

2*3=6
#LearnOurComms

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I keep hearing random movement upstairs. I can't tell if my upstairs neighbors are loving or not.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

well he was. he kept a human face on and kept the media sucking him off and didnt gently caress up bad enough to make the people mad at him. sure he did awful reagan type poo poo but no one cares because his son and predecessor did even worse poo poo. if trump were smarter and less brain broken, he would be looked at as a bush type.