Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

alpha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

highlights:
  • enemy bot lane just stopped being in the lane whenever i appeared
  • ganked karthus so much that karthus, seething in hatred, would tunnel focus onto me every time i appeared
  • advanced warding tactics(using r to move over a wall to secure vision safely?)
  • just general badass zoe plays and securing kills for the team
  • all of the score items are multiples of 7

and people say zoe is not a real support...

Malah
May 18, 2015

One-shotting people from a screen away is extremely supportive of your teammates. I'm not saying Zoe was an excuse to roll back the LeBlanc rework, but drat if the timing isn't suspicious.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Am I alone in saying Zoe in the best champion in the game atm?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Malah posted:

One-shotting people from a screen away is extremely supportive of your teammates. I'm not saying Zoe was an excuse to roll back the LeBlanc rework, but drat if the timing isn't suspicious.

that is not how i played!!! i was extremely scrappy, getting up in peoples face all the time, running around picking up bubbles in order to effectively use all of the item actives in a pinch, flying in and out of the fight, etc. zoe was always meant to be played like that, with an emphasis on proper spacing and managing distance between you and your opponent... but people think max range e->q is a lot easier to do(and safer) and riot so far has no intention of trying to get people to use her full capability

Anidav posted:

zoe is my favourite but i think that the bubble should not have as large an AOE as it does on the ground, nor should it get extra range over walls, and i think people should be able to step on zoes bubbles to pop them. with that said, though, i also think zoe should be buffed at the same time. long range snipe gameplay is boring, and proper zoe play is the most frantic and fun in league

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/8Bi8Gsz.mp4

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

honestly its a little hosed up that janna can 1v1 an adc

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Now that’s a spicy meme

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Anidav posted:

Zoe is not karthus

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
League of Legends Season 9: League of Tower Plating

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I came back after 8 months to every game having Karthus

Is naut the tankiest champ?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
probably maokai in ideal circumstances

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i think sion is the tankiest tank when farmed because of his W

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tales of Woe posted:

Yep. Sion is currently the game's strongest tank, without question, both in terms of his durability and his ability to control space.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the strongest tank is tank teemo due to his global hidden passive

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno even in scrub league most people just kinda ignore Teemo cause that’s the best strategy. Definitely not as bad as it used to be.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Tales of Woe posted:

yes

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If you farm even halfway decently on Sion his W basically equates to a free Warmog's+ of HP. poo poo owns. Play Sion.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm thinking it's Cho right now, maybe. His early game can suck but he gets crazy amounts of health from his passive. With the way his ult works you can nom carries that still have most of their health by the time the game ends.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
And after a very uncomfortable match where I was expected to help "IHateBlacks420" and "fucnigrs" win, I am once again free. Sorry Fun Yorick, you're not enough of a draw.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The real game is trying to get as many players banned as possible

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I see an offensive name in one out of like, 200 games. Y'all either European or in low priority queue, it can't be that common these days

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
mr. prison

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

RealFoxy posted:

I see an offensive name in one out of like, 200 games. Y'all either European or in low priority queue, it can't be that common these days

Oceania

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

I don't see offensive user names specifically but boy howdy do I see a lot of really offensive club names. Usually they'll be some weird abbreviated misspelling of something really awful.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
just played a normal where we had bronze 2 zed vs diamond 1 yasuo.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm thinking it's Cho right now, maybe. His early game can suck but he gets crazy amounts of health from his passive. With the way his ult works you can nom carries that still have most of their health by the time the game ends.

https://i.imgur.com/4G7j4cU.gifv

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the noise chogath makes when he eats people makes you think that he thinks everything is delicious but i wonder if he really likes eating golems(malphite too), trundle, and brand

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

if you'll refer back to the literature you can see cho gath doesnt have any skin or organs so he cant have taste buds so he probably doesnt care

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

if you'll refer back to the literature you can see cho gath doesnt have any skin or organs so he cant have taste buds so he probably doesnt care

and yet, he says "Yum num num num num". we can only theorize two possibilities why this is the case. either A) cho gath has some sort of void tasting ability which lets him magically determine flavour, or B) he has no sense of taste but says "Yum num num num num" as part of a psychological mind game

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
maybe he's saying "i'm numb numb numb numb numb".

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I'm OCE as well and yeah names are just not banned at all. It's actually pretty sickening some of the stuff that is allowed. I asked one guy named "blacksareinferior", or something similar, how he hadn't been banned and he said "because it's true".

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
OCE is full of 4chan names like TheJewsKnow or Fuckoffwerefull.

No bans.

Weird server.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

no one at riot HQ seems to care that their regional offices don't do poo poo ever. its probably worthy of a top 10 spot on a list of dumb poo poo riot does at least.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

pog boyfriend posted:

and yet, he says "Yum num num num num". we can only theorize two possibilities why this is the case. either A) cho gath has some sort of void tasting ability which lets him magically determine flavour, or B) he has no sense of taste but says "Yum num num num num" as part of a psychological mind game

i'm gonna go with "he's poisoned by irony" which i guess is the latter

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Monathin posted:

If you farm even halfway decently on Sion his W basically equates to a free Warmog's+ of HP. poo poo owns. Play Sion.

he also has way, way fewer base stats to somewhat makeup for this. he has less health than loving sona at level 18 without his w

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
maybe I should get a job in riot oceania then

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

maybe I should get a job in riot oceania then
I'm not going to say they're more toxic than NA offices are, but they do a lot less about it, too.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I think I've seen one racist username on EUW which I reported, I play almost every day.

I have seen a worrying increase in the n word being thrown about casually tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

el dingo posted:

I think I've seen one racist username on EUW which I reported, I play almost every day.

I have seen a worrying increase in the n word being thrown about casually tho

What you mean nazis? Because you can't use that word on the Oceania server, it's blocked lol