Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/1069388567170990080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Pats made Cousins look bad, were efficient on offense but not amazing, and slowly choked the life out of the Vikings.

A fun game.

Chiefs made Carr look pretty good, were by their standards kinda dogshit on offense while still scoring 40, and slowly let the Raiders choke the life out of themselves.

Another fun game.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 3, 2018

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

That was nowhere near the worst Jets loss

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
God the rest of this week is "The Browns should pick up Hunt and McCarrthy right now!" and I'm going to stroke out from stupid

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brown's should hire the best QB guy available because Baker legit owns.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BlindSite posted:

3 picks in the first half fam

Mayfield is trash

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

Jimmy Haslam sees this and nods. Thinks to himself...so Greg Schiano then? Maybe Condoleeza Rice.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Intruder posted:

Mayfield is trash

Nah

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Intruder posted:

Mayfield is trash

My man, I love me some gunslinging. If your QB hasn't thrown 3 INTs in a game they just ain't trying.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I am happy with the way the Patriots played today. I can't remember the last time I thought that.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BlindSite posted:

My man, I love me some gunslinging. If your QB hasn't thrown 3 INTs in a game they just ain't trying.

I'm just talking poo poo because he went to OU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1069391091915468800

Pete Carroll is good at this

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Can we just appreciate the center of the earth take from Tony Dungy during the pregame show?

"You don''t fire a super bowl winning coach mid season"

When confronted with how few shits the entire team gives "they need new players"

"You don't fire a Super Bowl winning coach mid season! I'll completely ignore the fact that's a single SB 7 years ago over a 12 year tenure! Did you see those kicks!?"

- A guy who won 1 SB over a 12 year head coaching tenure.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Kalli posted:

Pats made Cousins look bad, were efficient on offense but not amazing, and slowly choked the life out of the Vikings.

A fun game.
Refs made the patriots CBs look good by not calling blatant DPI's.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I hear a buttfumble occurred today. Is there a video/gif of this yet?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Nervous posted:

I hear a buttfumble occurred today. Is there a video/gif of this yet?

That's a miss quote. Chase Daniel is rear end, and fumbled 3 times on one drive.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I still stand by my opinion that Dungy shouldn't be in the HoF.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

"You don't fire a Super Bowl winning coach mid season! I'll completely ignore the fact that's a single SB 7 years ago over a 12 year tenure! Did you see those kicks!?"

Some teams would kill for that one SB win.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

th3t00t posted:

Refs made the patriots CBs look good by not calling blatant DPI's.

That's one hell of an AV friend

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wandler20 posted:

I still stand by my opinion that Dungy shouldn't be in the HoF.

There's way more deserving guys still not in.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Silly Burrito posted:

And Kawalimus would kill to prevent one SB win teams from getting a second.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

"they need new players" is what got me. loving what?! Yeah that roster is depeleted but Rodgers obviously doesn't care. You're putting Rodgers in that needs to go list.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nervous posted:

And Kawalimus would kill to prevent one SB win teams from getting a second.

Undefeated one win teams is the key here.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

It was also 8 years ago, an eternity in what-have-you-done-for-me-lately terms.

This team has bigger problems than just Fat Mike and are going to have to cut some dead weight contracts and get really lucky in both free agency and the draft to be relevant next year, even though they play inside the dumpster that is the NFC North.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Silly Burrito posted:

Not disagreeing, but to make that the crutch of your argument like it literally just happened is pretty drat dumb.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

BlindSite posted:

There's way more deserving guys still not in.

ditka should be in for that RB trade

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Silly Burrito posted:

Undefeated one win teams is the key here.

Correct. And I hate to do this to some of you because I know a lot of you are sick of hearing about this this so if you are please avert your eyes now! You've been warned!! I've realized there's yet another layer to all this.

But, for the Ravens to really own this legacy, we need another SB win. The reason for this is the Green Bay Packers. They were 3-0 before they lost their first one to the Broncos. So really, they're the holders of this right now. The 49ers were 5-0 but the Ravens beat them so we "took" it. Same with the 2-0 Giants. We have to win the SB again and preferably beat the Packers but that's a tall order and not that huge of a deal because we'd win the "tiebreaker' due to opponent winning percentage and win total.

Realizing this I am slightly less stressed about the Saints situation because even if they win, we haven't really lost because another win needs to be attained to really have it in the first place. So while I still do want them to lose, it's not a total loss if they do win. We just can't lose our next SB appearance. But I'm worried we are going to.

The Steelers were 4-0 I think also but I don't care about that for some reason, I guess because our main thing with them is divisional.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Dec 3, 2018

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ the bills over taking oakland as the highest penalized team.

at least the sabres aren't in a losing streak yet, oh wait, now is the time.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol the 49ners

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
bengals inching closer to a top 10 pick

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Athanatos posted:

That's a miss quote. Chase Daniel is rear end, and fumbled 3 times on one drive.

There was definitely a Raiders butt fumble today, too.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

Correct. And I hate to do this to some of you because I know a lot of you are sick of hearing about this this so if you are please avert your eyes now! You've been warned!! I've realized there's yet another layer to all this.

But, for the Ravens to really own this legacy, we need another SB win. The reason for this is the Green Bay Packers. They were 3-0 before they lost their first one to the Broncos. So really, they're the holders of this right now. The 49ers were 5-0 but the Ravens beat them so we "took" it. Same with the 2-0 Giants. We have to win the SB again and preferably beat the Packers but that's a tall order and not that huge of a deal because we'd win the "tiebreaker' due to opponent winning percentage and win total.

Realizing this I am slightly less stressed about the Saints situation because even if they win, we haven't really lost because another win needs to be attained to really have it in the first place. So while I still do want them to lose, it's not a total loss if they do win. We just can't lose our next SB appearance. But I'm worried we are going to.

The Steelers were 4-0 I think also but I don't care about that for some reason, I guess because our main thing with them is divisional.

Don't apologize for your madness, trying to decipher and make sense of your insane 12th dimensional football stats is the most entertaining thing on this forum.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Oh I definitely don't apologize I just know some people are annoyed by this recent thing so giving them a chance to avoid the post. That is if they don't have me on "ignore" already!! :D

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gorson posted:

It was also 8 years ago, an eternity in what-have-you-done-for-me-lately terms.

This team has bigger problems than just Fat Mike and are going to have to cut some dead weight contracts and get really lucky in both free agency and the draft to be relevant next year, even though they play inside the dumpster that is the NFC North.

Dumpster fire NFC North? Are we talking about the same division? If the NFCN is a dumpster fire then what the hell is the AFC East?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

justin jackson just vaporizing pittsburgh football players like it's the pinstripe bowl, probably the best northwestern player i've ever seen actually doing poo poo in the nfl

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
14 points off of blown calls. Nice

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

shirts and skins posted:

Dumpster fire NFC North? Are we talking about the same division? If the NFCN is a dumpster fire then what the hell is the AFC East?

3 clowns and a decent team picking on them.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

14 points off of blown calls. Nice

unironic agreement

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

congrats on squeaking by the post fire sale lions

(rams good tho I'm just being confrontational)