Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You Am I posted:

Is it? I didn't know that. I always saw it associated with feminists who hate the word man. I'll remember that in future.

Yup, it is. It's

"Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists". Basically, people who call themselves womyn are saying that transwomen aren't actually women but freaks. You aren't wrong though that the original use was that, though, but it's been corrupted at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I loving hate TERFS

Sexist idiots who not only insult trans men and women, but also at the core there is the assumption that all women are idiots who can’t think for themselves.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I’ll never understand the obsession with Trans people and identity from the political right.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I think I blew my left front car speaker out today when "The Chain" came on and I had to crank the volume up when the bass part/f1 intro part came on :(
I wonder if an F1 millionaire/billionaire reads this thread and can send me $150 for speaker replacement?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Frond posted:

I’ll never understand the obsession with Trans people and identity from the political right.

Reminder that there are a lot of right wingers who don’t wipe their arses because they think it makes them gay,

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Reminder that there are a lot of right wingers who don’t wipe their arses because they think it makes them gay,

FYI this isn't learnincurve being wacky, this is a real thing people really believe

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I had a quick look at the past few pages and :lol: the seasons over now folks. No need pretending to be terrible people or say or joke about dumb things.
HaHa what? trans, feminism, right wing politics chat?

Pretend I knew the smilie for walk in door and turn around and go out. No wonder you're all broken during the season.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

If you haven't yet bought a bidet in TYOOL 2018 I implore you to do so. It is revolutionary for us poor backwater people who were brought up with only toilet paper.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
If you got a woman to do it for you I bet you wouldn't be gay?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Do you think you have to use Good Boy Points for mommy to wipe your rear end or is it complimentary?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Nope, still gay. Remember Kanye west’s reaction to a simalar question. These people are just nasty.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

If you haven't yet bought a bidet in TYOOL 2018 I implore you to do so. It is revolutionary for us poor backwater people who were brought up with only toilet paper.

This but unironically you loving barbarians.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

This but unironically you loving barbarians.

I’m keeping an eye out for GFCI sockets near toilets when house hunting so I can install a heated bidet. Game changing

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

FYI this isn't learnincurve being wacky, this is a real thing people really believe

There’s nothing better than a good solid cleaning rear end wipe. These people aren’t living.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The trans people i work dont identify themselves as women but as trans women, this of course doesnt sit right with the LGBTQ+ comunity of the city.
We need a concorde agreement between the different parts

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Do you think you have to use Good Boy Points for mommy to wipe your rear end or is it complimentary?

I'm glad this thread is so educational.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Those are some big loving wings

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
All wings bigger? Won't that make more turbulence from the rear and and more aero sensitivity on the front end and therefore even less ability to follow other cars closely and therefore even less overtaking?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You know what they say about big wings.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

All wings bigger? Won't that make more turbulence from the rear and and more aero sensitivity on the front end and therefore even less ability to follow other cars closely and therefore even less overtaking?

The wings have been simplified, so they create less vortices. The rear wing has also been raised 20cm, so its vortices should be above any following car, which is hoped to cause less issues. There are a bunch of other minor tweaks, but 2019 isn't a major revision.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.i-can-be-better-vettel-says-he-wasn%27t-at-the-top-of-my-game-in-2018.4sbDJ3CrRu0eYKOaK620Mk.html

Vettel basically admitting that crashing out in Hockenheim broke him.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Racing Point will change its name again.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sha has more of an upside than vettel at this point, the only mistake he made this season was dont having brakes in monaco and thinking that magnussen and grossjeajn arent two loving morons

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Big Sha has the potential to be a likable Ferrari driver which is all I ask for.

#forzaferrari

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Vettel will retire at the end of 2019.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

There’s nothing better than a good solid cleaning rear end wipe. These people aren’t living.

Wipes are bad for sewers and obviously they’re full of plastic because everything is. Bidets are pro tier and they should be more common.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

Wipes are bad for sewers and obviously they’re full of plastic because everything is. Bidets are pro tier and they should be more common.

I was talking about the act of wiping not using wipes themselves. I've never used a bidet but I believe that they would be my jam in theory.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I never understood France, public toilets having a bidet next to a hole in the ground leading directly to a sewer that you have to squat over.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this song is called promises over the bidet o promesas sobre el bidet, its really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x184UJGBM

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Dec 3, 2018

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
But what is the opinion of the worst thread about those Japanese toilet bedit combinations, some of them even have air dryers?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

One stop shopping.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Also, Kanye not wiping his rear end isn’t a bipolar thing. That’s him being dumb/dirty as gently caress.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I’m keeping an eye out for GFCI sockets near toilets when house hunting so I can install a heated bidet. Game changing

You need more than a GFI unless you are ok with the risk of butt bacteria cross contaminating your water supply.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bidets are an imperialist bourgeois appliance and as a Bernie voter I would never hang my rear end over one but I'm not at all surprised that the Japanese would make the best one and maybe I'd try that one

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
i cant wait for leclerc and max to crash into each other a lot and this thread to melt down

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Homura posted:

i cant wait for leclerc and max to crash into each other a lot and this thread to melt down

i especially cant wait for this to happen when they're teammates at ferrari

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Max will be too busy broken down by the side of the track or starting from the back with engine penalties to be crashing into Leclerc very often

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

Max will be too busy broken down by the side of the track or starting from the back with engine penalties to be crashing into Leclerc very often

Ya British engineers are terrible.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Honda: famously British

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Isn't there some F1 twitterist whose name has been @vetteleclerc for years now who must be :awesome:ing at 2019