Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

5 time champ Lewis Hamilton.

That's all the effort your getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TOXX COLLECTION POST

2018 Toxxes

wicka posted:

iospace, please ban me if Fernando Alonso does not win the 2018 FIA Formula One World Drivers' Championship.

To be determined. Toxx fail, Wicka banned.

Wirth1000 posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso wins the title next season in the 2018 FIA Formula 1 World Championship :toxx:

Trust me, folks, it hurts ME to make that kind of toxx.

TBD Toxx successful.

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods probate me for a month and change my name to 1500quidpoocati if Andrea Dovizioso does not win the 2018 MotoGP championship :toxx:

Noted. Failed

OhsH posted:

Toxx me one month for every race that Stroll doesn't finish.

The month will reset every time he fails to finish, as it has been agreed upon.

Wirth1000 posted:

Ban me if Stroll wins a race.

Doesn't even matter the season just keep this as a rolling toxx.

Sounds good.

DoctorGonzo posted:

if ferrari doesnt win the title probate me from the off season thread

You sure? Alright.
Toxx failed, will get a 6er every for every post in the offseason thread, barring the effort post.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I will watch an entire MLS match if Lewis Hamilton wins the title in 2018.

:stonk: Conceded by Feels and will be fulfilled on 10/28 Toxx failed, however will be fulfilled by donation as work is a bitch to us all. Donation made, toxx fulfilled.

Rhopunzel posted:

Toxx me if McLaren don't win a race :getin:

With one month as the punishment, enforced at the end of the season.

Human Grand Prix posted:

If Stroll wins a race I request an 11 year probation. :toxx:

If I ever have to fulfill this, I'm sorry.

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Probate me for a month if Alonso has fewer WDC points than both Williams drivers combined at the end of the season.

Noted Successful

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Probate me for one month if Stroll has more WDC points than McLaren at the end of the season. Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Forgot about this one. Added to the list. Changed, old one kept for record keeping. Successful

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Alright Successful

NtotheTC posted:

I'll take a month if Ferrari come higher than fourth in the WCC or if McLaren win a race, whichever happens first (neither will happen) :toxx:

NtotheTC posted:

The McLaren one is multi-season by the way. I genuinely believe they won't ever win an F1 race again after watching Grand Prix Driver.

e: in fact the McLaren one may as well be a full toxx ban

Noted. 1 Month to NtotheTC

Theophany posted:

iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

I look forward to this. Failed. HOWEVER, Theo did PM me about extenuating circumstances, so he has till the end of the year to fulfill this.

Khablam posted:

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Noted. successful

1500quidporsche posted:

If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

"One lap old bin tires" does not count for this. Sadly, no new tires.

BubbaGrace posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

I guess you want more free time to watch the lions then. Failed, already banned

thegasman2000 posted:

:toxx: If mclaren out score stroll I will record myself saying how much I love fernando, in a fluffy pink thong. (Already own the garment)

:stonklol:

Ok then!
I... do not want to see this but the toxx failed

Deepfried posted:

:toxx:

If Hamilton doesn't win the WDC probate me until the start of the 2019 season - I may be done masturbating by then

To be lifted on the first day of practice for the 1st race of 2019 if it is enforced. So uh, toxx "failed"? Nothing needed on Deepfried or mine ends.

CratSock posted:

LOL. Probe me for a month for each Stroll podium next season. :toxx:

I can't wait until he proves, yet again, to be an insanely average driver with no redeeming qualities.

Probably won't happen but ok! successful

Future toxxes:

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

(also making the same toxx as cactrot)

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

Khablam posted:

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

The quality of the thread... stays the same.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Ban me if Ricciardo wins a race in 2019. :toxx:

I look forward to this one

ImplicitAssembler posted:

:toxx: I'll record myself doing a shoey if Ricciardo finishes ahead of Hulkenberg in the 2019 WDC standings.

:yeshaha:

freeranger posted:

Same OP!

Also I'll be sad/indifferent if they are terrible again.

Also as it will be time for a new avatar.

:toxx: if Mclaren break down due to engine related issues during the first testing I'll let you guys pick a new fail Mclaren avatar. If they don't you guys can pick a non fail Mclaren avatar.

I do my toxx's hardcore!

Sure why not.

geonetix posted:

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

Nybble posted:

Since I'm a F1 Thread newbie, I figure I better fit in and put in my own toxx for the upcoming season.

:toxx: Leclerc will finish with more WDC points than Vettel in 2019.

OhsH posted:

ban me if lance stroll doesnt out perform kubica

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Probate me for a week for every race Lewis Hamilton (🙌🏽) doesn’t win, and ban me if anyone else wins the WDC in 2019.

Norns posted:

Just ban me if anyone but Merc wins the WDC I guess. gently caress it.

Offseason thread ban only, per negotiation!

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Sigh. Okay, let me get in on the fun.

:toxx: I'll take a probe of whatever duration Iospace decides to hand down if Kimi podiums in a loving Sauber.

All noted (from page 48).

Frond posted:

If Kimi reaches the podium I will eat a completo while running on a treadmill. :toxx:
I request an 11 year probation if Lance Stroll ever wins a race. :toxx:

I think you have the 11 year from last year, but completos for all!

ilmucche posted:

I'll take the flipside of that.
Kimi will podium in 2019 (formula1). Bet you an avatar.

DRJ gets to pick the avatar here.

geonetix posted:

I’ll be fine.

In fact, iospace, given your concern about charities I’ll dump €100 into a charity of your choice if RBR makes top 2 end of season, even if I’m probed

Noted!

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’ll donate $10 to charity for every race that Lewis doesn’t win. Bring it

:getin:

iospace fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jan 9, 2019

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
f1 is bad

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ATTENTION GONZO:

If you make an effort post detailing the history of hot dogs and the variations of them, I'll let you post. Otherwise, you're getting a 6er every time you post in the thread. That is all.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Shaaauuuhhhrrr Lehcluurrrhhhhh

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

This was a good season I cant wait for the next. Spectacular performance by our max!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ok, Theo PM'd me about his toxx. He gets till the end of the year because of something outside of his control.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Posting in the offseason thread

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

iospace posted:

Ok, Theo PM'd me about his toxx. He gets till the end of the year because of something outside of his control.

excuse me williams sabotaging stroll all year was outside of my control and i still got hit

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks Ants posted:

Posting in the offseason thread

Thants.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

He's a good lad, OP

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Wait where'd the regular season thread go, I need to catch up on it when I watch the race tonight

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
It's been a good run, boys...

Stroll...driver of the day, driver of every day..... :smithicide:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Wait where'd the regular season thread go, I need to catch up on it when I watch the race tonight

Purgatory:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850579

Rhopunzel posted:

It's been a good run, boys...

Stroll...driver of the day, driver of every day..... :smithicide:

:canada:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Every time Max attempts to "overtake" someone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
McLaren are poo poo.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
I seem to remember there being 2 or 3 non-poo poo races this season, but now I can't recall if that's true.

What a poo poo season.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

Correct, they really lucked out this year by having talented driver and sex symbol Fernando Alonso on their team to score points that they had no right to earn. Hopefully they have a good car for next year to cover for the deficit in driver talent.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I am contacting my connections at Liberty Media and i have a new thread title from it.

#MEGACANCELLED

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I subscribed to the poo poo-tier of F1 TV and never used it, so not doing that again. Might have to get a Sky NowTV F1 season pass next time around.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Someone needs to buy me a new AV for this thread, as I feel beholden to this one and will be taking it step by step into the worst posts imaginable.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

In all honesty it was probably the second worst car on the grid by the end of the season.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Residency Evil posted:

I seem to remember there being 2 or 3 non-poo poo races this season, but now I can't recall if that's true.

What a poo poo season.

It was a pretty good season.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Yeah it was good for F1. Vettel melting down made it less thrilling towards the end but I’m glad Kimi got a win :unsmith:

As nice as it would be to see a repeat of the start of 2012 they are the exception.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Looking forward to see how Vettel and Ferrari melt down next year.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Frond posted:

It was a pretty good season.

Are you sure? I'm trying to remember when Vettel stopped being competitive with Hamilton and I can't remember...

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Thanks!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gently caress Lewis Hamilton.

I'll miss you Nando.

This sport is dead.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

OhsH posted:

excuse me williams sabotaging stroll all year was outside of my control and i still got hit

I think this is fair.

My Papaya orange trash is in the mail. Barring somebody else (hint, hint, whack day bro) writing a spectacular season summary post I will look into writing one whilst on bath salts.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Theophany posted:

I think this is fair.

My Papaya orange trash is in the mail. Barring somebody else (hint, hint, whack day bro) writing a spectacular season summary post I will look into writing one whilst on bath salts.

you should really up your game to ketamine

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

We need an F1 megaseason with 50 races so the shitposting never stops.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The shitposting will never stop regardless

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I am extremely hyped for next season with G. Russell & R. Kubica leading Williams back to the top.

Also, for gently caress's sake, Pirelli better not just keep doing what they're doing.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

just lol if you expect Pirelli to get better.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It's like expecting 1500 to buy new tires instead of rummaging through the bin.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
So what do you guys think, was 2018 the best season of all time?

Yes, it was.

Thanks for your input guys, that was very insightful, I'm glad we reached a consensus.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
2008, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018 are all the best seasons ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

ATTENTION GONZO:

If you make an effort post detailing the history of hot dogs and the variations of them, I'll let you post. Otherwise, you're getting a 6er every time you post in the thread. That is all.

Hot dogs are a weiner in a bread and are eaten by disgusting fat american pigs and skinny japanese men. Who the gently caress cares about them:

Today my friends im going to talk about : The Completo.

In 1920 Mr. Eduardo Bahamondez arrived to Santiago from the USA. He had an idea: how can i make hot dogs not loving suck and serve them fast?
He called his restaurant Quick Lunch Bahamondez o Almuerzo Rápido Bahamondez. In this place he added new ingredients because the chilean people of the time hated ketchup and mustard.

Some new ingredients:
Mayo
Avocado
Chukrut

In 1952 opened Domino, a fast food chain who makes only completos and their variants. Robert De Niro worked there briefly

:supaburn:COMPLETO VARIATIONS:supaburn:

In Chile, there is a popular variation called completo (Spanish for "complete", "full") which, besides bread and sausages, can be made up of mashed avocado, chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise, sauerkraut, a variation of the Sauce Américaine, Chilean chili, green sauce and cheese. Its size can be twice of an American hot dog.[56]

The multiple combinations of the ingredients of the completo leads to have specific names for the most typical ones, for example:

Completo (Complete): Traditional version with chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise (a large amount) and sauerkraut. In some regions, this variation also has avocado sauce. Also, "completo" is also used as the generic name for any hot dog with avocado, so, for example, this combination is called "completo completo".

Dinámico (Dynamic): A mix of the aforementioned ingredients; tomatoes, avocados, mayonnaise and sauerkraut or sauce américaine. Also called "américana" (American).

Italiano (Italian): Consists of chopped tomatoes, mashed avocados and mayonnaise. The name comes from its resemblance with the colors of the Italian flag.
Tomate mayo (Tomato-mayo): As its name suggests, it's a version with only chopped tomatoes and mayonnaise. Also called "completo sin palta" (completo without avocado).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

As (Ace): A version which consists of cuts of "churrasco" (grilled meat) instead of sausages, mashed avocado, tomato and mayonnaise. It's a variant version of the "italiano".

Completos are good. Even some posters of this, the worst thread, have joined the fun

Completos are very good and every one should try eating one or making one. This is my posts and if isnt good enough i want to say this

Dear Mrs. Iospace, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole year just to watch loving mercedes win again for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make me write an effort post telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a
Scud Poster
A Nando Fan
Lew Lew weird bathroom antics
A Ladder
Mercedes style sidepods
Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the worst thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Nov 25, 2018