Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hey it's just a typical musical fruit filling no big deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

fizzymercy posted:

Yes I can handle the sad pale lukewarm pizza. But those hooks aren't food safe. They're totally not doing a good job of holding up that floppy mess and it's just dangling food haphazardly over the floor at a party full of drunk people. They're going to be finding hooks in random light fixtures and potted plants for months.

As someone that cleans up after parties and weddings every weekend, motherfuck the animal that designed this.
Oh, it gets even worse than that. It's being carried around.

person who I stole the pic from posted:

It was a packed room, and it was 2 guys carrying it around like a spitroast. Not a good idea

:stonk:

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Haifisch posted:

Oh, it gets even worse than that. It's being carried around.

I will never stop screaming.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Most big breakfasts are a bit of a loss leader. They know full well that not everyone is going to get it and there’s a reason the build your own option costs a whole whack more for the same items.
There used to be a place near me that did the best big breakfast I’ve ever had. It was just bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toast, a roast tomato and home made hash browns. Then a new guy took over and they added sausages which through off the whole balance of the plate. Previously it was just the right amount of grease. Now it’s a little too much especially if you go for scrambled eggs. The coffee is poo poo as well so I haven’t been there in years.

Breakfast is the only meal of the day that I tend to view with the same kind of traditionalized reverence that most people associate with Lunch and Dinner. I like to eat breakfast alone, and almost never before noon; anybody with a terminally jangled lifestyle needs at least one psychic anchor every twenty-four hours, and mine is breakfast. In Hong Kong, Dallas or at home — and regardless of whether or not I have been to bed — breakfast is a personal ritual that can only be properly observed alone, and in a spirit of genuine excess. The food factor should always be massive: four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert… Right, and there should also be two or three newspapers, all mail and messages, a telephone, a notebook for planning the next twenty-four hours and at least one source of good music… All of which should be dealt with outside, in the warmth of a hot sun, and preferably stone naked.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Tunicate posted:

Breakfast is the only meal of the day that I tend to view with the same kind of traditionalized reverence that most people associate with Lunch and Dinner. I like to eat breakfast alone, and almost never before noon; anybody with a terminally jangled lifestyle needs at least one psychic anchor every twenty-four hours, and mine is breakfast. In Hong Kong, Dallas or at home — and regardless of whether or not I have been to bed — breakfast is a personal ritual that can only be properly observed alone, and in a spirit of genuine excess. The food factor should always be massive: four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert… Right, and there should also be two or three newspapers, all mail and messages, a telephone, a notebook for planning the next twenty-four hours and at least one source of good music… All of which should be dealt with outside, in the warmth of a hot sun, and preferably stone naked.

post the schedule

e: heres the schedule

http://www.openculture.com/2013/08/hunter-s-thompsons-harrowing-chemical-fueled-daily-routine.html

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

bob dobbs is dead posted:

post the schedule

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mushika posted:

Is Our Mate the same recipe as Marmite from the U.K.?

I'm not sure. Some sources say it's identical, others say it's not.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Things full of beans what shouldn't be full of beans.

Also I bet its not bad. Probably those overly sweet Heinz baked beans a la the weird bean meme from the UK.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Baked beans should be sweet and savory with plenty of brown sugar and molasses and bacon/salt pork/pulled pork to add sweetness, fat, flavor and salt.

Anything else is loving bullshit. I will die in a wave of baked beans on this hill.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Any opinions on Bacon SPAM?

It's salty pork flavoured salty pork???

speaking late, but this is divine as a substitute for ham in eggs benedict

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Are they maple flavored?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pissflaps posted:

Hang on - are you saying that restaurants charge more for food than the wholesale cost of the ingredients used to make it?

Extraordinary.

One day we might be able to put an avocado on a plate for under 20usd - but today the science just isn't there.

That "breakfast" would cover my food bills for half a week.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the mayo is a bit odd but this is a hot chicken sandwich and it is great

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

pass me a spoon and napkin

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

What the gently caress is going on with that kid's neck?

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

Tiggum posted:

I went to the supermarket today.

I did a full comparison on my blog.

Personally I don't like eating marmite but I do always keep a jr in the cupboard. I find it really useful for cooking with when you want to add some nice umami savouriness to a dish, I particularly like using in when making gravy, chilli and some pasta sauces.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fimally!

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Grognan posted:

speaking late, but this is divine as a substitute for ham in eggs benedict

This.. this is brilliant! I never once considered Spam for that portion of the dish. Now I know what I'm having for breakfast come Saturday morning.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Farmer comes down to the coop at 5am to find this dude with the same look on his face sucking the eggs directly out of chickens

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

empty sea posted:

I will die in a wave of baked beans on this hill.

Don't do it! It's not worth a hill of beans!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Farmer comes down to the coop at 5am to find this dude with the same look on his face sucking the eggs directly out of chickens

Sounds like my first time.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

DigitalRaven posted:

he enjoys

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Looks fine to me, I'll have a taste

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

So many things here I want to post on tumblr but now those millennials are killing nsfw posts? Why I oughta

DigitalRaven posted:

lol if you don’t have a toddler-head lamp on your side table just lmao

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

*Slow saxaphone music*

You hated to see a victim this young. This town was a siren call, luring in these naive kids and breaking them on the rocks.

"Hey, detective; there's more mustard over here."

Detective Hoagie sighed through his nose as he stubbed out his cigarette on the bricks. "Comin'."

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

fizzymercy posted:

As someone that cleans up after parties and weddings every weekend, motherfuck the animal that designed this.

:same:

If it was azuki I could see it being palatable. Typical "thinkin bout thos" beans though? Yeurgh.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Test Results: It's a cum sandwich

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

LifeSunDeath posted:

Test Results: It's a cum sandwich

Theyre at a strip club, so maybe.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Have a sip.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Haifisch posted:

Have a sip.
Sweetened what? :ohdear:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Hirayuki posted:

Creamer. It's a chocolate malt thing

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hirayuki posted:

:itwaspoo:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Haifisch posted:

Have a sip.

I knew you could stab a straw through a potato but not a can lid!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Whooping Crabs posted:

I knew you could stab a straw through a potato but not a can lid!

That's what you move onto after you master the capri sun

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Haifisch posted:

Have a sip.

That’s just ice cubes in there, right? :ohdear:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
No, those are living slugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU