Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

xzzy posted:

i am dead now, apparently stuck a ghost no one can see

https://i.imgur.com/4FreqHk.gifv

D3 will have hybrid p2p "servers" as well lol

Imagine that in 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
https://i.imgur.com/qmI7KUw.gifv

can always spot the dorks who didn't play Trials in D1

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Mikey-San posted:

this poo poo will never not crack me up

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Finally broke my exotic drought... suros regime :suicide:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
finished breakneck. had some laughs along the way

this guy rage quit about 10 seconds later
https://i.imgur.com/sPhjVRD.gifv

double 15 lmao
https://i.imgur.com/aSyTcmT.gifv

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
https://i.imgur.com/yZvTLrK.gifv

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
https://i.imgur.com/nr0kTdW.gifv

this is bar none the most bullshit snipe i've ever made in my loving life. im so sorry Tokyo Mo. :(
https://i.imgur.com/OMGl993.gifv

Mikey-San posted:

i tried my best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSg239xG5w
also, wtf, i clearly nailed him, game decided it was a 131 body but he lost no shield??????

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

i tried my best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSg239xG5w
also, wtf, i clearly nailed him, game decided it was a 131 body but he lost no shield??????

lmbo you can hear the guy like, "no dude don't rez me," before giving up and accepting his fate

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I'm feeling pretty meh about black armory.

Raid might be ok. Hopefully it has less symbols and stupid poo poo

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

More Destiny is always cool.

I am looking forward for rgb(0,0,0) armory.

Tei fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Dec 4, 2018

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

PathAsc posted:

D3 will have hybrid p2p "servers" as well lol

Imagine that in 2020

The 6th sense kid teabagged me. :(

https://i.imgur.com/prCOZu8.gifv

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CheeseFactory posted:

I'm feeling pretty meh about black armory.

Raid might be ok. Hopefully it has less symbols and stupid poo poo

I have a hypothesis that we're going to see a ton more new weapons than what's already been revealed and/or datamined. All the weapons so far match the visual style of Jotunn, the new exotic fusion rifle, which is associated with the Volundr family. And we're getting the Volundr Forge first. It might be possible that, when the Gofannon and Izanami Forges come out, they'll bring with them another set of weapons. If nothing else, that'd do a lot for the Year 2 weapon variety.

At least I hope that's the case, or I'm going to be kind of confused as to why every Black Armory weapon is Volundr-styled.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

There are something like 150 classified items in the manifest. So they have room to trickle out new stuff, it's just a question of how much.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Volundr cheese

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
We know there's like 12 black armoury reruns that drop off those dudes plus another 16 guns mined. Another 15 slots taken up by the new tacticool armour and that's about half of the classified stuff

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Eej posted:

We know there's like 12 black armoury reruns that drop off those dudes plus another 16 guns mined. Another 15 slots taken up by the new tacticool armour and that's about half of the classified stuff

I don't think the new armor is classified, is it? Light.gg has the raid sets and forge sets up and viewable, not classified like a bunch of other stuff. In order of Titan, Hunter, Warlock, the new raid sets are Bulletsmith's Ire, Bladesmith's Memory, and Gunsmith's Devotion; and the forge sets are Forged Machinist, Woven Firesmith, and Annealed Shaper.

The forge sets are the ones shown in the banner on this news post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47478

Harrow fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 4, 2018

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Oh yeah you're right

Oh well

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I don't shoot my Redrix for the same reason I don't swallow my "Dildo Deepthroating Championship"* trophy

*All proceeds went to the Heather Harmon Tracheal Reconstruction Surgery Fund

Let's back up here, is she okay? :(

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
The only way this expansion will suck is if the guns are comparatively lame or if they attend a bone krew after party.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I want the mega man gun.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Insane Totoro posted:

The only way this expansion will suck is if the guns are comparatively lame or if they attend a bone krew after party.

Wyckyd Sceptre!!!!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

bone krew after party: changing a poopy diaper (not necessarily belonging to an infant) and collapsing into bed

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Moana after party: raid team passed out on a Hyatt couch and we've accidentally made t-shirts protesting the American police state.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

jokes posted:

Alright Mavericks, wanna see who we're fighting today?

*holds up shaxx's head*

The police!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Shaxx ain't a fuckin' cop :colbert:

Now Zavala, on the other hand

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.

Harrow posted:

Shaxx ain't a fuckin' cop :colbert:

Now Zavala, on the other hand

I just like to imagine he's agent broyles from a wildly divergent timeline.

I took a long break from D2 because of other games and it was the best possible choice, I'm actually kind of excited for black armory despite knowing nothing about it except theres a gun I can make lightning dicks with.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Jay Carney posted:

I just like to imagine he's agent broyles from a wildly divergent timeline.

I took a long break from D2 because of other games and it was the best possible choice, I'm actually kind of excited for black armory despite knowing nothing about it except theres a gun I can make lightning dicks with.

*sees a cluster of cabal pop out of drop ship, begins destiny ms paint art project, then some rear end in a top hat flings a grenade into the crowd and kills everything just as I finish the second testicle*

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Has the patch been released yet? I'm trying to see if that trick still works where you "buy" a free theme from the PS App to remotely force your console to check for and install updates.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bandire posted:

Has the patch been released yet? I'm trying to see if that trick still works where you "buy" a free theme from the PS App to remotely force your console to check for and install updates.

Doesn't seem to have been, try shortly after the reset.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm downloading now on bone

About a gig

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Unf bitch I'm in

Can't wait to raise my light again lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah I don’t really understand what I’m logging in to exactly. Will my weeklies give me 600+ gear? Is there a new mission? A new zone? Is the only raid open? I mean I bought the annual pass and I like playing the game but I honestly don’t really know what I’m supposed to do differently.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I don’t really understand what I’m logging in to exactly. Will my weeklies give me 600+ gear? Is there a new mission? A new zone? Is the only raid open? I mean I bought the annual pass and I like playing the game but I honestly don’t really know what I’m supposed to do differently.

Yes to the first 3, raid and second forge opens Friday.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The game should pop up new milestones and NPC conversations to drive you to the new content, same as the past several expansions. I don't think a new patrol zone is expected based on comments and datamining but who knows. A level cap increase should affect all drops since it's part of the free content that doesn't require the annual pass.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

I honestly don’t really know what I’m supposed to do differently.

:chloe:

I don't even

Shoot the mans, bro. And if a thing says to shoot the mans in a particular way or place, go do that.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Probably a new NPC and cut scene in the Tower, then you head to whatever planet the first forge is on, do a mission or two and then unlock what I'm now going to refer to as Forde Mode to build your guns.

I'll be curious to see if this affects soft caps at all. Will my blues start dropping at 580 - 600 now, or is it solely powerful drops from here to 650.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
I'm guessing your soft cap blues will increase in light level. I also posit that your Prime Engram will continue to be a good way to boost your LL greatly.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Powerful gear will start giving you power levels higher than 600 now, and I'd guess that applies to all powerful gear rewards, since the new 650 cap is available to everyone who has Forsaken, not just Annual Pass owners.

No idea if there's a new zone. Nothing was said about one. There's a new matchmade Forge activity that appears to be like a matchmade EP/Blind Well thing (although someone on Reddit compared it to Prison of Elders with no break between waves or something?). New raid and second Forge on Friday.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Update downloading, just over a gig

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Bandire posted:

If anyone is curious this didn't work. Now waiting the requisite hour for PS4 updates.

It would be nice to be able to remotely tell my PS4 to update while I'm at work. I don't get why Sony limits their remote play app to the 7 people that have Sony branded phones. I'm tempted to root my old phone and sideload the app, but :effort:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I don't see any black armory quest markers or whatever lmao what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

moist turtleneck posted:

I don't see any black armory quest markers or whatever lmao what the hell

no thing to go see the Spider?