Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jeff apparently didn't take any negotiation classes at all.

"Oh you want to give up everything? That's not good enough, you gotta make the personal sacrifice and give up your chance at winning an immunity challenge you had no chance of winning"

Zesty posted:

On RHAP, James Lim is describing the “Chore chart” production provided them for Ghost Island.

Holy poo poo.
RHAP's had a great roster of guests this season.
James is quite smart, too bad he was recognized as a threat and voted out early. He and Rob go on for 20 minutes just on Angelina's deal-making.
And they both agree that it doesn't matter what Angelina offered, because
1. Jeff holds all the power so it's not really a negotiation and as he's said before, "My life is fine." He doesn't need or want their fishing gear or anything else they possess back at camp. .And
B. while they're discussing strategy and what they're willing to offer Probst, they're being filmed. The production crew can tell Probst all the details of their opening and final bids before the tribe has a chance to talk to him.

Angelina might as well have asked,
"Jeff, we need more rice, what do want in exchange? Name your price".

And Rob says they got off lucky, Probst doesn't like to be interrupted when he's introducing a challenge, and could have demanded more people sit out, or something even more valuable/risky.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Dec 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Or they just want to see people shedding pounds. Later on in the game they don't have as much eye candy to choose from, so the remaining people should look as good naked as possible, up to and including visible heart palpitations.

My cynicism knows no bounds but I really have to suspect that to a degree.

The cast this season haven't even gotten their swimsuits yet, so that may not apply.

Also I just realized how much it must have hurt Probst to see three alpha males voted out one after the other.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think it really does an extra layer of funny to remember that all of Angelina's scheming was on camera and Jeff was almost certainly aware of it. Like, I'm just so amused by how sneaky Angelina thinks she is vs how very much she's not.

ApplesandOranges posted:

according to Jenna last season,

Just because it came up earlier in the thread I want to note I have absolutely no idea who this person is even after a google search.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Blonde hair, round face, tan, I thiiink she was with Michael but I also thiiiiiink she went out on a double boot episode and was thus even less consequential than already? God editing was a disaster last year.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I used to be able to name every player from every season but now I probably couldn’t name the last three winners without looking it up.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Uhh...Wendell...then...gently caress........

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Finally caught up on all the bonus vids and it looks like the loved one visit is coming soon since Alec and Carl had their show up at Ponderosa during Carl's video

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
According to an interview with Gabby, the challenge between Christian and Alec dragged on so long they actually had to push Tribal to the next day, which is kinda hilarious.

IcePhoenix posted:

Finally caught up on all the bonus vids and it looks like the loved one visit is coming soon since Alec and Carl had their show up at Ponderosa during Carl's video

Friendly reminder that we were all robbed of seeing John's wrestler fiance show up as a loved one.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I was happy to see Alec go, but I always love someone trying to struggle deal when they know what's coming. I like Angelina now. The negotiation thing was a cool move and I think she did it well, even moreso after reading the behind the scenes stuff. Christian is awesome, I really hope it makes it to the end. I think he's too much of a likeable character to make it that far, barring immunity streaks or something crazy. I also loved the reversal on don carl, he was a good sport about it though.

Since I last posted I started watching Survivor from the beginning, judiciously skipping ahead when it's a season or stretch of episodes I don't care about. My first impressions are what a weird trip through culture and time it's been. The way they handle and talk about race, sexuality, gender, religion, politics, etc is just really surprising and shocking at times. Despite having lived through those time periods, I just kind of forgot how poo poo was. Thing that made me most uncomfortable though was all the praying, feel like for a few seasons there they really had what felt like a bunch of praying to me. Also one time I think a dude in a confessional was like "u prayed to ur god for help but actually my god says ur god sucks and u should go" or some poo poo. I think I'm on 12 right now, kind of meh season, wannabe chris d'elia dude is kind of an entertaining hate magnet. First redemption island season and it's kind of... pointless so far? Also why doesnt anybody even built the most rudimentary of shelters when they are there, seems like they all just curl up under a rock or something.

So far I think the first, the all-star, the one before all-star have been my favourites, but there were a few more I just can't think of right now that were great too.

The most baffling thing I've seen is this one resident doofball guy was up against the nicer army type guy who kind of sounded like jack donaughy's biological dad in 30 rock. It was down to them and some cling-on, and the alan alda army guy makes an offer to bowlcut dweeb to take him to the final 2 if he jumps, and it's pretty solid he's to be trusted on that offer. Other dude is like "pfah no u, im never jumping" and then they go on for like 10 loving hours more and this doofus goes "how about this, I jump off, you win and take the scrub instead of me." Totally out of nowhere! It seems like the punchline to some gag where you trick someone into negotiating themselves comically against themselves. Dude even gives him one more chance like, "you sure bro, that was dumb as hell and we won't fault you for not being a moron here." It's tied to respect or him wanting to make good with the other tribemates, something that has seemed to pop up quite often. Seems confusing to me. Mending relationships with someone who will be your jury... that makes sense to me. Opting out of 1million/100k for the sake of what? self-image(largely out of your control in editing)? friendship? Like, does he think by letting his buddy win a million bucks he'll get some splashback or something?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

The most baffling thing I've seen is this one resident doofball guy was up against the nicer army type guy who kind of sounded like jack donaughy's biological dad in 30 rock. It was down to them and some cling-on, and the alan alda army guy makes an offer to bowlcut dweeb to take him to the final 2 if he jumps, and it's pretty solid he's to be trusted on that offer. Other dude is like "pfah no u, im never jumping" and then they go on for like 10 loving hours more and this doofus goes "how about this, I jump off, you win and take the scrub instead of me." Totally out of nowhere! It seems like the punchline to some gag where you trick someone into negotiating themselves comically against themselves. Dude even gives him one more chance like, "you sure bro, that was dumb as hell and we won't fault you for not being a moron here." It's tied to respect or him wanting to make good with the other tribemates, something that has seemed to pop up quite often. Seems confusing to me. Mending relationships with someone who will be your jury... that makes sense to me. Opting out of 1million/100k for the sake of what? self-image(largely out of your control in editing)? friendship? Like, does he think by letting his buddy win a million bucks he'll get some splashback or something?

That was Ian and Tom and it's still the dumbest move in Survivor ever imo

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I hope Ian kicks himself every night about that. What a spaz.

Also, these early seasons the period makeup on the live winner reveal make for a lot of survivors looking worse in their own clothes and makeup than they do on the island. There have been a few times where I struggle to pick out the cuties of the season at first on the live episode because they've been replaced with somebody's mom, but it's just them in bad 00s makeup.

Okay season 12 is done, kind of a snoozer. But good god, I just started the race wars season. JFC, 2006.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Dec 4, 2018

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The survivor reunion curse of bad makeup exists to this day.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

What's the short version? And didn't the OG Navitis hate that camp when they swapped onto it?
The chore chart (if that’s what you were asking about) was apparently a bunch of chores people frequently do around camp carved onto wood, and then the players got a pencil to like write peoples' names on it next to various tasks. But the players didn’t really “get” how it was supposed to work and never used it. They all thought it was part of an idol or something and production had to tell them it wasn't.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Dec 4, 2018

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Binary Logic posted:

1. Jeff holds all the power so it's not really a negotiation and as he's said before, "My life is fine." He doesn't need or want their fishing gear or anything else they possess back at camp. .And

WELL kind of. As some voicemail on the podcast said, production can't let them starve to death.

I'd love to see the players eat all the rice and then defiantly ask what production will do about it, but I know there's no reason not to play along with the whole "starving on the island with limited supplies" premise if you want to win without production dicking you.

Uhh...Wendell...then...gently caress........

I could not remember which season was before Ghost Island. It was Heroes/Healers/Hustlers.

and before that it was Game Changers.

We've had a rough year and a half.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 4, 2018

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

IcePhoenix posted:

That was Ian and Tom and it's still the dumbest move in Survivor ever imo

and it was all because Ian promised the girl (whose name I forgot, sorry) to take her on a reward and didn't (not sure why he didn't?). and so she got all sad and he got sad she was sad and threw the game because he thought it would earn respect(?) back. to this day i still don't get it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Maybe the joke's on us and when we die he'll be up there sitting pretty with all of his respect bucks he cashed in.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Well Tom was pissed at Ian too because he figured out that Ian had planned on betraying him a vote or two earlier had Tom not won a crucial Immunity. Both Tom and Katie really went at Ian over the Reward thing and the planned betrayal the night before that last Immunity challenge.

I think Ian was just a sensitive kid more than anything and really thought he had pulled something of an All-Stars Boston Rob (This was probably the last season everyone had seen all of at the time too) and just flat out ruined his relationships with people that he really did want to be friends with over some goofy rear end mistakes he made.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
People have that whole Ian and Tom situation all wrong. To really understand what Ian did there, you need to understand three things:

1. Ian was not beating Tom in that challenge. Ian was playing with an injured foot and Tom was more or less fighting fit. There was no situation where Tom falls off that platform before Ian, and therefore no situation where Ian sits in the final 2 without him. Tom's "I was about to fall off!" was a playful jab at Ian, not a true statement. SOURCE: Tom Westman's and Ian's interviews with Survivor Oz.

2. Ian was not beating Tom in the final 2. The two of them played almost the exact same game, but Tom was just better. He won more challenges, pissed off fewer people, and didn't stuff up the endgame in front of the jury. At most, Ian gets votes from Katie and Coby. Tom Westman was winning Survivor Palau and there was nothing Ian could do to stop him.

3. 1st place - $1,000,000. 2nd place - $100,000. 3rd place - $85,000. The gap between first and second place winnings is $900k. The gap between second and third is $15k. Since we've already established that Ian was not winning, his choice boiled down to whether he wanted to be second or third. "But why would he choose third if second gets him more money?" Well, that's simple; did you see what happened to Katie? Ian knew the jury was mad at him and he was already feeling pretty beaten down, so he essentially paid $15,000 of house money for the privilege of not being dragged through the mud by his peers on national television.

He gets to go out on his own terms, seem generous to Katie, and look like a stand-up guy to the public (which was more important back then). Plus, instead of staying on the island or another day, only to then have to sit in the final two for hours trying in vain to defend himself while everyone yells at him (something we already know he is bad at), he gets to go to Ponderosa, eat, recover, and space out until it's his turn to ask a question at FTC. I wouldn't call it a "win," because only Tom was really winning there, but I'd say the intangibles he gained were probably worth what he paid for them, especially given that he wasn't paying with his own money.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Spergatory posted:

People have that whole Ian and Tom situation all wrong. To really understand what Ian did there, you need to understand three things:

1. Ian was not beating Tom in that challenge. Ian was playing with an injured foot and Tom was more or less fighting fit. There was no situation where Tom falls off that platform before Ian, and therefore no situation where Ian sits in the final 2 without him. Tom's "I was about to fall off!" was a playful jab at Ian, not a true statement. SOURCE: Tom Westman's and Ian's interviews with Survivor Oz.

2. Ian was not beating Tom in the final 2. The two of them played almost the exact same game, but Tom was just better. He won more challenges, pissed off fewer people, and didn't stuff up the endgame in front of the jury. At most, Ian gets votes from Katie and Coby. Tom Westman was winning Survivor Palau and there was nothing Ian could do to stop him.

3. 1st place - $1,000,000. 2nd place - $100,000. 3rd place - $85,000. The gap between first and second place winnings is $900k. The gap between second and third is $15k. Since we've already established that Ian was not winning, his choice boiled down to whether he wanted to be second or third. "But why would he choose third if second gets him more money?" Well, that's simple; did you see what happened to Katie? Ian knew the jury was mad at him and he was already feeling pretty beaten down, so he essentially paid $15,000 of house money for the privilege of not being dragged through the mud by his peers on national television.

He gets to go out on his own terms, seem generous to Katie, and look like a stand-up guy to the public (which was more important back then). Plus, instead of staying on the island or another day, only to then have to sit in the final two for hours trying in vain to defend himself while everyone yells at him (something we already know he is bad at), he gets to go to Ponderosa, eat, recover, and space out until it's his turn to ask a question at FTC. I wouldn't call it a "win," because only Tom was really winning there, but I'd say the intangibles he gained were probably worth what he paid for them, especially given that he wasn't paying with his own money.

Solid retcon attempt, but nah. He hosed up and he didn't intentionally get 3rd place in order to save face (while simultaneously making what is notoriously forever considered to be the worst survivor move of all time).

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

the worst survivor move of all time

I guess it might not be a "move" but

lol

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

The Bloop posted:

I guess it might not be a "move" but

lol

Getting blindsided due to overconfidence while your side is in power is more excusable than giving up final 3 immunity while simultaneously telling the other competitors to take eachother and vote you out. It's not even close.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Woo taking Tony to the final 2 is the no-contest worst move in Survivor history, but if it makes you feel superior to call Ian stupid and make fun of him, I guess you can keep doing it, but I feel like his case is pretty solid. I mean, it's not like he didn't have time to think of these things. He was up there for twelve loving hours. You don't do something that painful for twelve hours unless you're trying to win. He wanted to beat Tom, but he realized after twelve straight hours of trying that it just wasn't happening, so all he had left at that point was to decide how he was gonna lose. For my money, he made the right decision. That jury was pretty brutal.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Giving up 15k so you don't have to listen to people be somewhat mean to you on a tv show is in no way a good decision

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

blue squares posted:

Giving up 15k so you don't have to listen to people be somewhat mean to you on a tv show is in no way a good decision

Yeah, nobody would remember if he lost because of a mean jury (would he have even lost though if he voted out Tom?), but here we are over a decade later remembering him being an idiot and jumping off for "pride" or whatever.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Spergatory posted:

Woo taking Tony to the final 2 is the no-contest worst move in Survivor history, but if it makes you feel superior to call Ian stupid and make fun of him, I guess you can keep doing it, but I feel like his case is pretty solid. I mean, it's not like he didn't have time to think of these things. He was up there for twelve loving hours. You don't do something that painful for twelve hours unless you're trying to win. He wanted to beat Tom, but he realized after twelve straight hours of trying that it just wasn't happening, so all he had left at that point was to decide how he was gonna lose. For my money, he made the right decision. That jury was pretty brutal.

Nope. Woo, being in the finals, had a chance to win. Ian literally asked to be voted out, meaning he had a 0% chance at winning, which is far worse. Who cares how much time he had to think about it or if he "knew" Tom would win or not? You may think I'm using sunk-cost fallacy here, but if you're 12 hours in, why not just keep at it to see if Tom suddenly has to violently poo poo or something and has to step off and by chance you win? What's at risk there? Oh...I dunno....$900K?

If you told me I can have a 1% chance at winning $900K, but have to be chastised by bitter rejects on tv, I'd take that in a heartbeat over a 0% chance at winning the $900K but saving my fragile ego.

Survivor is all about being in the right place at the right time (see Aus Survivor s3 winner for an example of just kind of derping your way into a win). Giving up your chance at some fluke happening to win you a million dollars is insane.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Getting blindsided due to overconfidence while your side is in power is more excusable than giving up final 3 immunity while simultaneously telling the other competitors to take eachother and vote you out. It's not even close.

Yeah, sure probably

For a certain value of "worst"

I still think it might be the "can i give up immunity?" and Jeff being like :frogon:

edit: vv Exactly vv

The Bloop fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 4, 2018

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The stupidest move in Survivor history will always be Erik giving up the necklace in Micronesia :colbert:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Brandon Hantz did that too right? I think everyone forgets about that because of his meltdown in his next season. His mistake was pretty bad too

probably the most :wtc: move ever was Colton and the men's tribe deciding to give up a tribal immunity they already won.

Spergatory posted:

All of those rationalizations rest on that first point, that Ian could "never" beat Tom at the challenge because of a hurt foot. But Ian had already been up there for like 12 hours before he quit, so he clearly wasn't hopeless. Robot-building hunchback nerd Christian was "never" going to beat surfer stud challenge beast Alec until he did. Ian certainly could have beaten Tom too. Maybe he wouldn't have, but I think after he's managed to stay up there for 12 hours it's way too late to claim that he was drawing dead in the challenge.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Dec 4, 2018

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Calling Ian's move stupid is almost beside the point.
He didn't make it for game reasons; he made it for emotional reasons.
For whatever reason Ian seemed genuinely distressed that he had potentially lost his friendship with Tom by attempting to get him voted out earlier.
After standing there for almost 12 hours he convinced himself that he couldn't win and his best course of action would be to try to salvage the friendship.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
If nothing else, these discussions are great examples of why most people who post on Survivor forums don't know poo poo about how people actually work and would be actively, laughably terrible at the game were they to actually play.

Yes, this applies to you, person reading this!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Spergatory posted:

If nothing else, these discussions are great examples of why most people who post on Survivor forums don't know poo poo about how people actually work and would be actively, laughably terrible at the game were they to actually play.

Yeah, we appreciate you providing such a great example :v:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Actually we've all played Survivor on our computers with internet people and we're really good

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
SA Survivor hosed me up enough that I know IRL Survivor with actual stakes would be the worst thing I could do to myself

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Spergatory posted:

Spergatory posted:

Mike White is getting on my loving nerves, and I'll tell you why. If you listen to his confessionals, you'll notice that he only ever talks about "the experience," "going further," and "making it to the end." I have yet to hear the word "win" come out of his mouth, and you know why that is? Because he can't win, and he loving knows it. He's a famous loving screenwriter and nobody there is giving him another million dollars. But he's not content to just have his experience and let it end when it ends, oh no; he wants to be nothing less than a zero vote finalist, and he is willing to knowingly kill any potential excitement the season has in order to accomplish that end. He's all of the worst qualities of last season's Laurel and Kellyn combined; playing to make it as far as possible with an endgame he knows he is destined to lose because he is unwilling to take risks, and beating the Original Tribe Strong drum and actively trying to ensure a boring season despite allegedly being a fan. I mean, say what you want about Kellyn, but she was at least doing what she thought was best in pursuit of winning the game. Mike is willing to screw over his allies and the audience to ensure his Survivor Experience™ lasts as long as possible. It sucks, he sucks, I'm glad his plan failed and I hope he gets voted the gently caress out for it. :byewhore:

:hmmyes:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
How good is the hotel they go to for seclusion after the get voted out? It's tempting to go out first and spend 36 days at a bitchin' resort.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I've always wanted to play just so I could throw my letter from home in the fire unopened, then do a confessional explaining I'm too focused on The Game to get distracted by such things.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

blue squares posted:

It's house money. I feel like people keep forgetting that. Everyone who plays Survivor goes home richer than they started. If it was the difference between second and first, it would matter, but it's second and third, so who the gently caress cares? And it's not people being mean to you for 5 minutes; it's several hours long, broadcast on national television, and the dude had already had several emotional breakdown. This was back when Survivor was still a cultural touchstone, too.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, nobody would remember if he lost because of a mean jury (would he have even lost though if he voted out Tom?), but here we are over a decade later remembering him being an idiot and jumping off for "pride" or whatever.

You're confusing the response from normal people at the time with the response from spergy Survivor superfans at... well, any point basically. I don't think Ian is particularly bothered about some nerds on a forum giving him poo poo ten years after the fact, but I wouldn't blame him for thinking about the reactions of his friends and family at the time.

SweetJahasus posted:

Nope. Woo, being in the finals, had a chance to win. Ian literally asked to be voted out, meaning he had a 0% chance at winning, which is far worse. Who cares how much time he had to think about it or if he "knew" Tom would win or not? You may think I'm using sunk-cost fallacy here, but if you're 12 hours in, why not just keep at it to see if Tom suddenly has to violently poo poo or something and has to step off and by chance you win? What's at risk there? Oh...I dunno....$900K?

If you told me I can have a 1% chance at winning $900K, but have to be chastised by bitter rejects on tv, I'd take that in a heartbeat over a 0% chance at winning the $900K but saving my fragile ego.

Survivor is all about being in the right place at the right time (see Aus Survivor s3 winner for an example of just kind of derping your way into a win). Giving up your chance at some fluke happening to win you a million dollars is insane.

Survivor is not a craps table. People don't work in percentages; Woo lost the game with 100% certainty the second he voted out Kass and would have won with 100% certainty had he voted out Tony, and it's because of the 39 day games the three of them played resulting in the jury's opinion of them being set in stone by the time FTC rolled around. They called him Weasel Woo for fucks sake; he should have known they neither liked nor respected him as much as Tony and that Kass was the only person there he could beat. Down one path was certain victory, down the other was certain defeat, and which was which should have been obvious. Woo chose wrong, and therefore made the objective and inarguable worst decision in Survivor history, and it's not close.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, we appreciate you providing such a great example :v:

I would be great for Survivor! I am certain I'm good with people, so either I'm right, or I'm one of those assholes with no self-awareness and would blunder through the game being wrong about everything until I went home in some embarrassing spectacle. Either way is great for the show. :colbert:

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Spergatory posted:

I am certain I'm good with people, so either I'm right, or I'm one of those assholes with no self-awareness

i know what my money's on

e: also all the :words: in the world aren't going to get people to agree with you that "playing survivor" is a worse decision than "choosing to stop playing survivor" when the axis for measurement is "potential survivor success". that said, i respect your opinion and think a differing perspective is healthy. despite being an internet poster who doesn't know poo poo about how people actually work, i think talking about strategy is interesting and I don't think we have to be likely to win an IRL game of survivor to be qualified to discuss the show we watch on teevee

Spokes fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 4, 2018

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Spokes posted:

i know what my money's on

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Here are some takes: both Woo and Ian made bad decisions. Also, Survivor would be Really Hard but also probably Really Fun.