Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

loquacius posted:

It kind of seems like the "puff self up all loud and scary" tactic would have worked if she didn't have the Internet to double-check with too; her tone indicates he successfully scared the poo poo out of her :(

probably if he'd stopped short of the weirdass attempt to shoo her out of the house like a raccoon she'd have just let him steamroll her on the assumption she had no rights yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

loquacius posted:

It kind of seems like the "puff self up all loud and scary" tactic would have worked if she didn't have the Internet to double-check with too; her tone indicates he successfully scared the poo poo out of her :(
That's honestly a lot of /r/relationships OPs - people in an awful relationships who don't realize what's normal and are used to be rolled over.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Haifisch posted:

Peacock Lane

Portland post alert

Edit: there are probably many Christmas lights streets called Peacock lane, that's just what leaped our at me from that boring man's tedious description of his lame girlfriend and the dumb poo poo they fight over

andrew smash fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 4, 2018

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

andrew smash posted:

Portland post alert

Edit: there are probably many Christmas lights streets called Peacock lane, that's just what leaped our at me from that boring man's tedious description of his lame girlfriend and the dumb poo poo they fight over

Can’t believe anyone actually read that boring garbage argument

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
My [26M] girlfriend [24F] of six months is upset because she found my folder with pics of cute East-Asian girls

text extraneous

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

My [26M] girlfriend [24F] of six months is upset because she found my folder with pics of cute East-Asian girls

text extraneous

I disagree because I have an intense sense of dread over the word "girls"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I found my FWB reddit account and it seems like he's been sleeping with someone other than me...

quote:

Throwaway because I (26f)don't want him(34M) to find this.

I've been hooking up with a friend for a few weeks now. I had assumed (wrongfully, clearly) that I'm the only person he's sleeping with since I see him at least every other day- sometimes every day.

Recently he showed me his top post on a sub I follow. I told him I remember seeing that a few weeks ago and how I found it to be hilarious. I asked him what else he posts and he said nothing. I didn't doubt him for a second.

Today I wanted to show my friend the post. It was hilarious and thought it showed off his sense of humor perfectly. I went to the sub, found the post & sent it to my friend. She then checked out his profile & told me to do so as well.

A few hours ago he posted about how he's been sleeping with his coworker. My immediate reaction was to feel betrayed and hurt but I put into perspective that nobody said we were exclusive- I had asked him to be and he said that's bordering relationship territory and I agreed. Neither of us want a relationship but we've been doing a lot of BDSM D/S poo poo that it's impossible to NOT get some sort of emotional attachment and sense of intimacy. I just assumed with how often we see each other- he wouldn't have time to juggle another person.

But now I feel disgusted because... I don't know who else this girl is loving. Whatever she has exposed him to, he exposed me to. And I'm bitter as gently caress because I'm so safe about sex and who I sleep with that the thought of another person's bacteria in my zone just gives me the heebie jeebies. I had thought that if he was going to sleep with someone else- he would have the decency to tell me.

I don't know if I should approach him and ask him how long it's been going on for- I don't want to be THAT girl who is controlling. I don't know if I should end things entirely. I'm just not sure how to confront him or if I should at all.

TLDR: homeboy is dipping his sausage into another chicks eggs. I'm not cool w it because I only want him buttering my muffin but we also never discussed exclusivity

EDIT: Going back through our conversation- when I asked him how he felt about being exclusive he said "I'll be exclusive with someone I'm in a relationship with. Our dynamic calls for us to trust each other. What are your thoughts?" I didn't end up responding since I was heading over to his house. Guess my memory failed me and we never really talked about it. My mistake

:doh:

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

If that was the conversation I had with a girl about being exclusive, i'd have assumed she dropped the subject because she didn't want to be and was gauging my reaction.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

LadyPictureShow posted:

I found my FWB reddit account and it seems like he's been sleeping with someone other than me...

Lmao what a dodge

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

LadyPictureShow posted:

I've been hooking up with a friend for a few weeks now. I had assumed (wrongfully, clearly) that I'm the only person he's sleeping with since I see him at least every other day- sometimes every day.

I just assumed with how often we see each other- he wouldn't have time to juggle another person.

And I'm bitter as gently caress because I'm so safe about sex and who I sleep with that the thought of another person's bacteria in my zone just gives me the heebie jeebies. I had thought that if he was going to sleep with someone else- he would have the decency to tell me.

I don't want to be THAT girl who is controlling. I don't know if I should end things entirely. I'm just not sure how to confront him or if I should at all.

I only want him buttering my muffin but we also never discussed exclusivity

Guess my memory failed me and we never really talked about it. My mistake
Gurl, u dum as fuk

“I’m so safe about sex” that I do everything short of actually talking to my partner about it. Who could have foreseen this happening?!?!??

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Boyfriend Choices

Can't in good conscience criticize this girl due to how envious I am of her

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

LadyPictureShow posted:

"He said he didn't want to be exclusive and then wasn't exclusive, wtf!!!!"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [20F] mother’s friend [43F] friend acts wierd/inappropriately towards my younger brother [18M]

We met this woman because she makes food at her house and sells food there; we have been buying food from her for the past 3 years. My mom became friends with her outside of that too. I did notice recently that she started actung wierd towards my little brother. He also barely turned 18 a few weeks ago.

I first I did think she was just being friendly, but I ddi notice she was being too friendly. Like, she hugs him a lot. And it’s not those normal side higs, they full on hug. She’s also very touchy with him and not in the good way. I did make a comment ti my brither like “she’s been kind of awkward lately “ and he said that she seemed normal to him.

There was one occassion where things did seem really off. A few days ago, I got home a bit early from work, and my brother was home from school, usually I would get off late and my brother would be at home by himself for a few hours from school.

When I got him, she came out of his room and I was kinda confused so I asked her what was going on. She said she was just goung to pick up some money that my mom had let her borrow. I did ask my mom about it and my mom confirmed that she was going to pick up some cash but either way, she wouldn’t have gone into my brother’s room to pick it up. She woukd have just gone to the kitchen where my mom leaves it or my brother would’vejust brought it to her outside.

I asked him about it trying to seem to suspicious and he came up with a lazy excuse that he was asleep and that she came into the room just to oet him know she was there. I’m not stupid, I know my brother, and if that was the case my brother wouldn’thave been awake when I got there. I want to bring it up to my mom, but I don’t know how, or if I should, and I also don’t know if I shoukd talk with my brother about it first?

TL;DR mom’s friend has been acting suoer wierd towards my little brother and I don’t know what to do

your brother is being molested by the family friend but really you already knew that

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

gently caress Your Website posted:

Gurl, u dum as fuk

“I’m so safe about sex” that I do everything short of actually talking to my partner about it. Who could have foreseen this happening?!?!??

Wait, was she having u protected sex with him? So serious about sexual safe practices.

EDIT: she was using condoms yet still talked poo poo about the other woman he's loving and how she's exposing her to bacteria. Ooook.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 5, 2018

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You can still get herpes and HPV despite using condoms

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Anne Whateley posted:

The venereal disease that could!

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Anne Whateley posted:

in before the sluts come Kramering into the thread to tell us herpes is perfectly normal

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hpv i didnt even know existed back when i was slutting it up :smithfrog:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I feel uncomfortable with my [28F] boyfriend [30M] playing drums in our apartment

quote:

I live in a high-rise apartment with my boyfriend, Jim. He works away on 2-week-on/2-week-off rotations. Jim is a musician. Previously, when he was home, he'd play some acoustic guitar in our apartment, and go to a friend's place or jam space to play louder/heavier stuff like his electric guitar, bass, and drums.

Since Jim contributes more financially and because I work from home, I do most of the household stuff and take care of our dogs' walks/medication/meals/etc. Previously Jim would tidy up after himself but not contribute to any cleaning (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.). This was fine.

Recently, however, Jim purchased an electric drum kit and various recording gear. Since, whenever he is off work, he spends all day (literally 10 to 13 hours) playing, recording, and mixing music in our bedroom, living room, and my office. This has created a number of issues that I don't know how to deal with, and I'd really appreciate some perspective.

1. We can't afford it
The purchase was impulsive, expensive, and he made it without consulting me (we live together, share finances, and have an agreement to discuss purchases over a few hundred dollars). However, now that he isn't doing anything but getting high and making music, he is spending less money in general.

2. My workflow is toast
Even if Jim is playing with headphones, the guitar and drums are loud. Plus, he prefers to work on his music without me there. So, I'm either super distracted or working from a coffee shop, both of which are affecting my productivity.

3. Our home is a disaster
Jim has gone from contributing a little at home to doing absolutely nothing. Our house isn't just messy; it's dirty. He leaves dirty dishes and garbage everywhere. He's spilled whole cups of coffee on the carpet and left it "for later," which never comes. I'm trying not to be his mother or his maid, but just leaving everything is super stressful too. Also, he "forgets" to feed, walk, and medicate our dogs when I'm out of the house, so I have to be back and forth.

4. It's disrespectful to our neighbours
We share a small space and live in close quarters to many people. There is virtually no sound-proofing. I've talked to him about how I feel this isn't respectful to our neighbours, but he insists it isn't a big deal because it's only for a couple weeks a month. Our neighbours have started complaining in our neighbourhood Facebook group, which probably means we have some sound violations and fines coming in the mail too.

I'm starting to feel really overwhelmed with all of this, and I don't know what to do. I can see how happy this makes him, and I don't know if I'm justified doing anything.

TL;DR: Boyfriend bought an electric drum kit and spends all his waking hours playing in our apartment. I'm stressed. Our neighbours are annoyed. I don't know what to do.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
........... why isn't he wearing headphones
e: i see that he is and im even more confused. I've never seen an electric drum kit that the NEIGHBORS could hear but maybe im just thinking of a completely different instrument or smth

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Haifisch posted:

I feel uncomfortable with my [28F] boyfriend [30M] playing drums in our apartment

i lived directly downstairs from a drumming rear end in a top hat for six months (bongos in my case). he loved the cocaine and slammed on them for twenty hours a day. it was a nightmare.

her apartment complex should evict her if she doesn't get him out

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

InediblePenguin posted:

........... why isn't he wearing headphones
e: i see that he is and im even more confused. I've never seen an electric drum kit that the NEIGHBORS could hear but maybe im just thinking of a completely different instrument or smth

quote:

Even if Jim is playing with headphones, the guitar and drums are loud.

He is.

But the dirt is another matter, and neglecting the dogs is evil.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

The White Dragon posted:

i lived directly downstairs from a drumming rear end in a top hat for six months (bongos in my case). he loved the cocaine and slammed on them for twenty hours a day. it was a nightmare.

her apartment complex should evict her if she doesn't get him out

Not should, but will.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Boyfriend Choices

There are many words missing here, like 'parent' and 'work'. Realistically she should say No to both of them. But she's stupid, so she'll pick the jerk. Fill a room with 100 decent guys and one rear end in a top hat, and they'll pick the rear end in a top hat. Every. Single. Time.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

There are many words missing here, like 'parent' and 'work'. Realistically she should say No to both of them. But she's stupid, so she'll pick the jerk. Fill a room with 100 decent guys and one rear end in a top hat, and they'll pick the rear end in a top hat. Every. Single. Time.

Her best choice is a juggalo, her dating pool needs some chlorine

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
It was funnier when I thought that it was the same OP as the person who likes Creed, Nickelback, and Imagine Dragons. Like, somehow even a Juggalo has better taste in music.

HazCat
May 4, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I know I am very late to the mother's day/wedding conversation, but the very obvious solution would be for ex-husband and new wife to postpone the ceremony by one year. New wife gets her dream date and doesn't make any waves by screwing around with OP's mum-related holiday. If it really is all about the date, this shouldn't be that big of a deal.

It's a shame they waited until only 5 months before the date to tell the OP their plans, since it's probably too late to plan around it now.

HazCat fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Dec 5, 2018

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I don't even have a dog in the fight but uh, in what way does moving the wedding off of the "Dream Day" allow the wedding to happen on the "Dream Day"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I don't even have a dog in the fight but uh, in what way does moving the wedding off of the "Dream Day" allow the wedding to happen on the "Dream Day"

Mother's day isn't the same day every year because it's a non holiday and that mom's being a lovely mom using her kids like this.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
and a 40th anniversary just happens once every year huh?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
It's me, I'm the broad who is gonna be totally cool with taking a pass for a year on getting married because it's inconvenient for my fiance's ex

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Dannywilson posted:

and a 40th anniversary just happens once every year huh?

You can just cryptically refer to this one as “The Shadow Year” and not count it.

HazCat
May 4, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

tactlessbastard posted:

It's me, I'm the broad who is gonna be totally cool with taking a pass for a year on getting married because it's inconvenient for my fiance's ex

Maybe if your partner has an ex-wife/ex-husband that they have children with you should consider a longer engagement a good investment anyway :shrug:

Also just get married on the 12th this year in a court ceremony (sans kids), and then have the main event on the 12th next year (with kids and no drama with the OP).

If the new wife cares more about nailing things down ASAP she can suck it up and pick a different date.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I (23f) work full time while my boyfriend (35m) stays at home and looks after the home/pets. Is this a terrible idea?

quote:

My boyfriend is a wonderful person who I love very much. He is definitely going through a tough time in his life where he really doesn't know what he wants and has had a hard time finding a job that works for him. He has had a few odd jobs in the four years we have been together, and has been unemployed for the past 8 months.

I work full time and am starting school next fall. I earn enough money for us both to live comfortably.

We decided to move out of our apartment and into our camper van this past summer (we live in a big city where the rent is extremely high) so the combination of him not working and us living in our van is enough to make my entire family's skin crawl. Obviously the constant concern and judgement is bothersome to me.

It's been an adjustment, but I'm happy in our van. I find it fun. Not having a bathroom is annoying but I have a membership to a 24/7 gym that we park (legally!) 5 mins away from so it's really no biggie.

We also have a big, beautiful dog so even if we wanted to live in an apartment again, we'd be paying way too much to live in a pet friendly place. We both agreed when we decided to move into the van that it would be best for him to either not work or work very little so we wouldn't be leaving our dog (and cat) un-attended in the van for long stretches of time.

Our long term goal is to eventually move off the grid to a nearby island where renting a pet friendly home is affordable. I have confidence that he will eventually find something that works for him, especially if he feels loved and supported.

Boyfriend is extremely cateful with our money (more so than I am, even) and never "mooches." He's a high energy person who is always doing chores and/or looking after the pets. He does all chores and van maintainance. I come home to a cooked meal every night. He will chill and watch tv in the evenings when I'm working or work on his hobbies but I have never felt like he wastes his time or our money.

We have problems just like any other couple, and him being unable to find a job/career path does worry me, but generally we are content. We love each other a lot, super healthy sex life, communicate well and all that good stuff.

My family is obsessed with our situation and are constantly fighting over it with us. Everyone seems worried that I'm throwing away my life or something. This is very hard for me because I have always been family oriented and there is a distance between myself and my family members now because of my lifestyle.

It's also worth noting that he supported the both of us for about a year and a half ish (we've been together for 4 total) even though I did have a job at the time, I was just so terrible with money that I could barely contribute to bills. I was never taught how to manage money, but now I have learned and honestly I feel quite proud of myself that I am able to support us both.

So, I am looking for objective opinions. Reddit, am I just too naiive to notice I am in a bad situation or should I just shrug off the opinions of my family and keep on keeping on?

TL;DR: I am currently the breadwinner for myself and my boyfriend. My family thinks it's an abomination that he doesnt contribute to our income, but I don't really care. Am I being a complete idiot?

Edit: I might want kids one day but I don't really know or care one way or the other. Obviously I'm not going to try and raise children living in a camper van. We use protection.

Edit 2: I feel the need to mention that it was my sugguestion that we move into our van for a while to save money. I like living in the van. I've never thought of myself as "homeless." I also have good credit and live in a country where healthcare is free. I don't want for anything and certainly never starve. I just mention this to shed some light for those who may be picturing me as a street person or something.

Edit 3: Nobody has really aknowledged that he supported us for over a year. Is this because it doesn't really make a difference? I've always thought this played a pretty big role in the situation but noboby seems to think anything of it?
:yikes:

Anomalous Blowout
Feb 13, 2006

rock
ice
storm
abyss

It makes no attempt to sound human. It is atoms and stars.

Based on the title, I came into this expecting to be extremely annoyed by a dreamcatcher-weaving white girl dreadlocks and crystals girlfriend. Buuut…

My [F, 20] GF [20] of seven months constantly goes on solo trips to “meditate and discover herself and other cultures” and it’s starting to make me feel insecure

My gf and I have been in a relationship for 7 months now, and she has already taken 3 solo trips, to Indonesia, Peru and Italy.

She always stays for very short amounts of time, a week or two max, and she does constantly text me and talk to me during the time that she has access to the internet, but the fact that she enjoys those trips only if other people she knows are not there, including me, is really hurtful.

The trips aren’t the only things she does solo. She constantly goes to coffeeshops, parks, libraries and remains there for hours without contacting me in any way. Then later she will text me something like “I got so absorbed im reading this book” or “I got lost in my own thoughts again” and proceed to tell me about all the conclusions she has come to after her spiritual journey, as if there was nothing wrong with not talking to your SO for hours at times.

I did consider the fact that she might be cheating, but I genuinely cannot believe it because she is a loyal and trustworthy human being, always pays for the trips with her own money and books either single hotel rooms or hostel dorms with like 10 other people, but obviously it could be a possibility too. It’s just really hard to believe.

For her next trip, she is planning to go to Vietnam and Myanmar, it is going to be a longer trip and I asked her if I could go with her. She said that she would be honest and admit that she would rather go alone, since that is her only way to seriously meditate and find her path intuitively, whereas with other people she would have to coordinate plans and be less spontaneous. She suggested that she goes to that trip alone, and after she returns, we would make travel plans together and she would only travel alone in case of me being unable to go with her.

It is true that I am much less spontaneous than her and I am much less of a free spirit, but I simply would rather stay in a decent hotel than go and work on a farm somewhere. She did tell me before our relationship that she is a person who needs breaks from the world she lives in sometimes, I knew that before we even started getting romantic, and at first that seemed like such a mysterious and attractive trait about her, but now it’s starting to bug me more and more.

Would you guys feel the same? I just feel undesired and uninteresting in these situations, why would she need a break from me if she loves me as much as she says?

TL;DR girlfriend of 7 months constantly does things alone, goes to long-ish solo trips, refused to take me on the next one with her

EDIT

Many of you guys told me the same thing, basically that I am too clingy and that we are not compatible. While I agree with the first part, I disagree with the second. I think that I am too clingy as a result of my past relationships and the fear of losing her, which even if it happens, would be sad, but probably meant to happen. So I am just going to chill a little, and start getting more independent myself. Does anyone have any tips on how to do that, other than travel alone, which I think I am going to do anyways?

2. EDIT

When I said “for hours” I didn’t mean 2, 5, or even 10 hours, it’s literally me texting “ everything alright?” at noon, just to check if she is living, and getting a response at 11 p.m. I am not saying I’m not clingy, but sorry, I do get worried about the people I love.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Anomalous Blowout posted:

My [F, 20] GF [20] of seven months constantly goes on solo trips to “meditate and discover herself and other cultures” and it’s starting to make me feel insecure
Incredible.

I want to see the parallel "my SO freaks out when I go to a coffee shop for a few hours. What should I do?" post.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

HazCat posted:

Maybe if your partner has an ex-wife/ex-husband that they have children with you should consider a longer engagement a good investment anyway :shrug:

Also just get married on the 12th this year in a court ceremony (sans kids), and then have the main event on the 12th next year (with kids and no drama with the OP).

If the new wife cares more about nailing things down ASAP she can suck it up and pick a different date.
Except the thing they're scheduling around is a hallmark holiday that could easily be celebrated any other weekend nearby. It's asinine she wouldn't be flexible about this and her kids are obviously the ones that are going to suffer for it. They're old enough to understand that they'd be excluded from the wedding for a dumb reason and if they like the dad/impending stepmom at all it's not fair to them.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Guys her feelings are a little hurt because her ex is marrying a new woman on Mother’s Day. She might not be acting totally rationally, but it’s understandable. Have we not dissected this one enough?

HazCat
May 4, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
New wife can 100% have everything she wants (anniversary shared with her parents), she just has to wait a bit (or split the legal marriage from the wedding party).

Versus the OP getting nothing she wants and just giving up something she cares about to appease a woman who is making zero effort to meet her halfway.

The kids don't have to miss out on the wedding, the new wife is 100% able to accommodate having them in the wedding if she wants to. Apparently having her anniversary be one number instead of another matters more to her than including the kids in the ceremony :shrug:

I don't celebrate mother's day and I don't want to ever get married, so I think both women are dumb for caring about their respective trivial nonsense. I just don't see how "wait until almost literally any 12th of May except this exact one" is such an unreasonable request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Depressio111117 posted:

Guys her feelings are a little hurt because her ex is marrying a new woman on Mother’s Day. She might not be acting totally rationally, but it’s understandable. Have we not dissected this one enough?

the Takes abate for no man, there is no rest until we've settled for all eternity which of these tedious whitenoise motherfuckers has the most correct opinion on Mother's Day v wedding etiquette