Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Motoi sakuraba and michiru yamane on the soundtrack d00ds

the dream team...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Do you have all of the illustration pieces yet, evil eagle?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16/18 currently.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i'll wait for the imp zone exclusive review by our very own bob number 3

you'll have to wait until he visits his brother.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

3 days til smash

trying to jack off posted:

i'll wait for the imp zone exclusive review by our very own bob number 3

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/niklassintorn/status/1070046403404201986

:doh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the Metroid Prime 2 multiplayer has online.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
will i triple dip on the trilogy : Yes

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I played through 1 a few times, made it a few hours into 2 and didn’t enjoy it nearly as much so stopped but I’d buy the trilogy again, sure.

Hopefully you can use multiple control schemes, the motion stuff worked well

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just got the wireless gamecube controllers from powerA (licensed by Nintendo) and I can confirm they work great and are in fact even a little better than original gamecube controllers because the d pad is larger

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mp1 and 2 are some of my favorite games, but even if ive played them to death I'd still buy it (again) just to have The Trilogy with me anywhere

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I really hope it's true. I saw the first tweet before I saw the second one where they said it's just a rumor.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

still wondering where mario maker switch is.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/UnusualVideos/status/1070012018273349632

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I needed to get my basement together for Smash Bros next Saturday, it took me like 12 hours to get all this poo poo organized and so that every system can be played at any time

It's probably a fire hazard but it's OK because the basement walls are mostly cement

This is the wall plate I had to make lol

It required an 8 way hdmi switcher, a four way component switcher (with spdif for the Xbox 1 (the other one) and the snes), a Framemeister xrgb mini, a network switch (smash gotta be hard wired) and a 6 way scart selector. All of those are hidden underneath

Any imps on the north east are welcome to join next Saturday at 11am - ???

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That's insane but respect.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
By next Saturday I mean this Saturday

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

extremebuff posted:

still wondering where mario maker switch is.

im sure its coming they just want to sell the NSMB game first before they announce it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
we dont have basements in this country .. they seem so cool .. its like a room the size of an entire floor

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm going to an "early christmas" party on saturday night in brooklyn (read: smash party) at 6pm but I'm free the rest of the day. uncle at nintendo I call dibs on the n64

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

we didnt have a finished basement when i was a kid which meant my house was permanently disqualified as a hang-out gaming spot

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

On Monday Im gonna go play smash all day with the old friend I played Melee with in high school and Brawl with in college

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the real hoip of course is everspace switch port out of nowhere coming out next week

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'm going to an "early christmas" party on saturday night in brooklyn (read: smash party) at 6pm but I'm free the rest of the day. uncle at nintendo I call dibs on the n64

cool! The N64 is hdmi modded

I.N.R.I posted:

we dont have basements in this country .. they seem so cool .. its like a room the size of an entire floor

the only thing that sucks is they get damp a lot and like every time it rains really bad out you gotta hope you don't have a bunch of water in them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

On Monday Im gonna go play smash all day with the old friend I played Melee with in high school and Brawl with in college
Heck yeah

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
every person I have coming by for smash this saturday has been playing smash with me since smash 64 which is goddamn crazy when i think about it (only 1 is a relative)

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Over There posted:

I really hope it's true. I saw the first tweet before I saw the second one where they said it's just a rumor.

Yeah I had the wii version but didn't want to play with motion controls after an hour or so.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im making more coquito for saturday smash party. i WILL unlock everything the night before

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

extremebuff posted:

im making more coquito for saturday smash party. i WILL unlock everything the night before

I read you can cheese the unlocks via VS mode by exiting the game and restarting it between each VS match and you'll get a new character each time. Otherwise they're on a timer

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

goferchan posted:

I read you can cheese the unlocks via VS mode by exiting the game and restarting it between each VS match and you'll get a new character each time. Otherwise they're on a timer

its apparently tied to the timer and some invisible distance traveled counter so just resetting the timer doesnt work. Ya Gotta Game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unlocking characters in a fighting game is loving stupid. gently caress you sakurai

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

anyone who attempts this will be doomed to unlock an infinite number of slightly different fire emblem characters

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

Unlocking characters in a fighting game is loving stupid. gently caress you sakurai

good thing smash bros isnt a fighting game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

smash4 didnt have this and it's weird they walked back on it, but whatever. im hearing you can unlock everything very quickly, no insane melee/brawl "2000 vs matches to unlock ____" crap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

smash 4 had character unlocking what are you talking about
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/wii-u/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/cheats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sm4sh definitely did I don't think I even finished unlocking all the chars before I stopped playing it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh lmao well it was greatly reduced from melee/brawl, you just had to unlock a few people vs 70% of the roster being hidden

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

goferchan posted:

i believe you can unlock them via amiibo, so i plan on doing this for 2 hours on friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i believe you can unlock them via amiibo, so i plan on doing this for 2 hours on friday

that was false, play the game with your friends to unlock guys, itll be fun