Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

RabbitWizard posted:

Here's my cat coming home, ignore the title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75KXA8j-Ql4

I like the little jacket. Was that cat out protesting in France?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/vanity_temple/status/1070334054556303361

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Servals are pretty great, but they're never going to top Caracals for me :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/JulieBr18904797/status/1069618515039215616

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Sugoi!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bert Roberge posted:

I thought he was returning home from his road construction job. He's the foreman.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

minato posted:

Can I get a cat wobble?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wobble not wobblies but I like the way you think pal

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
y'all are reminding me of a goofy term I heard once:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Bert Roberge posted:

Nah. But I just noticed, he had a mouse with him :stare: I didn't notice at the time. So that's why he ran up so fast.

Edit: Lol, you can even see it lying on my door mat. Good news: I found it and took it inside and he ate it. Video also explains why most of the mouse was kinda flat.

RabbitWizard has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Dec 5, 2018

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

RabbitWizard posted:

Nah. But I just noticed, he had a mouse with him :stare: I didn't notice at the time. So that's why he ran up so fast.

Edit: Lol, you can even see it lying on my door mat. Good news: I found it and took it inside and he ate it. Video also explains why most of the mouse was kinda flat.

I used to live out in the country and my cats would bring me mice, birds, rabbits, snakes, and crayfish.

They must've thought I couldn't feed myself.

Anyway, here's a Christmas cat.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bored posted:

I thought he was returning home from his road construction job. He's the foreman.

Cat foreman is the best boss.

Bert Roberge has a new favorite as of 21:33 on Dec 5, 2018

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Wanna see those toe beans

Bert Roberge posted:

I used to live out in the country and my cats would bring me mice, birds, rabbits, snakes, and crayfish.

They must've thought I couldn't feed myself.

Anyway, here's a Christmas cat.

Loving it

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
https://i.imgur.com/RXosLdU.mp4

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Kittens are jerks.
Lovable, adorable jerks.
But still jerks.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Helith posted:

Kittens are jerks.
Lovable, adorable jerks.
But still jerks.

So are puppies. My 7 pound chiweenie likes to bite onto my pants legs or shoelaces while I'm walking across the kitchen so she can get dragged around on the linoleum. It's cute, but it's also hella frustrating.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1070539301199511552

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Ratoslov posted:

So are puppies. My 7 pound chiweenie likes to bite onto my pants legs or shoelaces while I'm walking across the kitchen so she can get dragged around on the linoleum. It's cute, but it's also hella frustrating.

I'm sorry but I am not sufficiently aware of this breed. Please do the needful.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

My brother in law drew this one.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A short cute video
https://twitter.com/feyrah/status/1070339907749666818

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Thread needs more Elmore. Cross-postin' these from the herp thread. I love this smug-rear end bastard like you just don't know. Anyone who tells you herps don't have personalities is a fuckin' liar.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Dec 6, 2018

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
A rare leucistic cougar

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/netgeekAnimal/status/1070304032747479043

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

My brother in law drew this one.

Your brother in law is excellent, and I choose to believe it is a self portrait. Give them some ear scritches from me, I'll donate some treats to the strike fund when I can.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Killing me softly with their eyes :swoon:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Elias_Maluco posted:

A rare leucistic cougar

I dated a blonde cougar once. College was great.

Balloo was in the holiday spirit

Beans, not so much.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Antioch posted:

Beans, not so much.

same.

Beans may be my spirit animal.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1070411812443774977/pu/vid/480x480/o9Tnh4aC8PGPhkGU.mp4?tag=6

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Aren't you supposed to avoid triggering the venus flytrap's jaws unnecessarily since it can only close a very limited number of times before dying?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Aren't you supposed to avoid triggering the venus flytrap's jaws unnecessarily since it can only close a very limited number of times before dying?

Christmas is a magical time.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Wait until you hear about christmas trees!

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Tony Phillips posted:

I'm visiting my mom for Thanksgiving. Which means I'm visiting family friend's dog Booger.

I'm stoked. But he better have his tie on.

Edit: It has been brought to my attention that Booger has more than one tie.

Belated Thanksgiving trip to see Mom pet report time.

This is Lard rear end. I've posted about him before. Stray cat that showed up one day years ago. Outside only bowl of food turned into inside visits turned into I LIVE HERE NOW which has resulted 6 years and counting of the most ridiculous looking cat that also happens to be awesome as Hell. His best friend is anyone willing to pet him and he's built like a freaking tank.

At one point he got up headed towards my mom's quilting room. I thought it was strange, but my mom said he had a bed in there. Odd. I didn't remember seeing a cat bed the last time I was in there....
Oh.....

Stupid me. "Bed" is of course just wherever he's decided is a good place to sleep that week.

Side note - my father passed away in October, 2017. Shortly after, my mom had an old family friend that had fallen on some hard times move in with her. Long story, but it's a great mutually beneficial arrangement. Said friend has an African Gray named Cisco.

His hobbies include:
Incessantly asking "Cracker?" if you dare eat something in front of him.
Repeatedly whistling the theme from The Bridge on the River Kwai.
Blankly staring at you if you get close to him hoping he'll whistle it for you when you want him to.
Immediately starting back up when you walk away.
I did play him the theme from The Good the Bad and the Ugly on my phone a few times, and it kinda seemed like he was trying, but I assume it would take weeks to really get good results.

But the star of the trip.... Thanksgiving dinner itself was held at Booger's house. I didn't get many pics unfortunately, and he didn't have any of his ties on. Booger is way too excitable to be in the house during dinner, so forgive the back lit photo.
I'm a hair over 5'11" for reference.

Booger Big Now.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait until you hear about christmas trees!

I was gonna make a sarcastic comment that I didn't realize pine trees are also a vulnerable species, but turns out a whole bunch of conifers actually are. Hooray!

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
I found a kitten on the floor!

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Tony Phillips posted:

This is Lard rear end. I've posted about him before. Stray cat that showed up one day years ago. Outside only bowl of food turned into inside visits turned into I LIVE HERE NOW which has resulted 6 years and counting of the most ridiculous looking cat that also happens to be awesome as Hell. His best friend is anyone willing to pet him and he's built like a freaking tank.

This is a pro-rear end cat and I want to pet him lots

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oof want to pet all those cats.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
https://i.imgur.com/45KQ3lJ.mp4

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I loooove doing this to my cat. She tolerates it well.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
same the talon grip is pro tier

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Tony Phillips posted:

This is the expression of a cat who's just learned his name is Lard rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Saw a fluffy stray cat in the backyard and I left out some tofu and a bowl of water. It drank the water but didn't touch the tofu at all. I guess they aren't vegan and I guess I have to go buy some tuna at the store.