Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

haljordan posted:

I thought Milo posted on Instagram that he still had a shitload of money, why is he begging on patreon

He used is money to secure a shitload of credit and then maxed that poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

*Bortles softly*

my Son is also named Bortles :mad:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Kurtofan posted:

Bortles ?

American football player who's become something of a meme for loving up

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jerry seinfel posted:

can anyone acually explain that insane q clock? or is it just LOOK NUMBERS AND UNRELATED THINGS

Is bullshit op

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Marijuana posted:

wow weird how incomprehensible nonsense isn't very much fun to post about

I dunno prester jane got two threads out of that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

who's up for some speculative wankery?

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1070416148435480576

e: lol it was a link to this article trying to guess what's redacted in the Flynn filing from yesterday: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/heres-what-could-be-under-some-of-those-redactions-in-the-flynn-memo/amp/

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I dunno prester jane got two threads out of that

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Already gone

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Dolphin posted:

OMG did you guys see George bush pass Michelle some candy?? wow for a second i forgot he destroyed a country and killed hundreds of thousands of iraqis and thousands of young Americans!

nazipettingpuppy.jpg

Uh that wasn't candy that was cerebrospinal fluid or maybe cyanide capsules for the arrests

Pls pay better attention

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good thing nothing exists

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

You guys think Trump believes in Q

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Grondoth posted:

Why do you think anything with "blockchain" in the title got a fuckton of investment no matter what it was? They're all looking for the Next Big Thing but who are you gonna sell it to? The market is global, even rich nations are full of people in deep debt, we know where all the resources are and are either exploiting them or it's too expensive to exploit them so there's no profit. We've invented at least one cure for a disease that isn't being sold because it's more profitable to not cure it, there's downright miraculous technologies that are begging for funding because they don't produce things that can be sold, the US produced TOO much agricultural product for the market to buy, so investors are willing to throw millions at a company that talks about bitcoins or emergent tech or whatever the gently caress talks about new sources of profit cause they've got nothing else to suck out of this world from what they have now

hmmm. solid analysis. thanks for your input.

does anyone else have any ideas? otherwise we're moving forward with blockchain.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

Already gone

how did paul manafort manage to steal a tweet!?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/1070331810289201153

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

pillsburysoldier posted:

You guys think Trump believes in Q

Not at all, to him it's a means to an end

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

pivot to blockchain

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

I reported this tweet :evilbuddy:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It doesn't make sense to anyone but no one is willing to say that because they assume it's just them, and everyone else understands it perfectly.

ding ding ding

its little a schizo conservative that works as a gas station attendent or w/e he got doxxed in his video, that just makes up poo poo that sounds appealing to droopy mushy brained boombers thinking they're deep on some poo poo man look at this! its so comlpicated it mustb e real haha i totally get it *tugs collar*

why No POOP and PEE?
DT no make pee, only poop/ why?
hRC stealing pee, witches brewing
[CODENAME_THUNDERCUCK 00:14:23]
commence Q4 to D9
rats in the ship
house cleansed

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

easy with the we, dothat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

alnilam posted:

*Bortles softly*

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Durf posted:

the first time docking was one of the most intense moments ive ever had

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I don't get the Bortles thing, he's a mediocre QB but not meme-worthy imo. There are much worse gently caress ups out there.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

More importantly, that's not how "Bortles!" works. Don't use pop culture references if you're a nerd.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLeQbwuKys

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"gosh, poverty sure is a problem. maybe if we just don't see it, it'll cease to exist." the rich of delaware have yet to learn object permanence.

https://twitter.com/delawareonline/status/1070396675653419009

quote:

Nineteen-year-old Isiah Barnett was standing at a Wilmington bus stop on a November afternoon when a police officer told him he was under arrest.

The crime, according to police, was his presence in downtown Wilmington.

Twelve days before, Barnett had been banned from the city's business district. A justice of the peace ordered his exile from the 40-square-block area around Market Street on Oct. 25.

It was a condition of his bail for charges of "aggressively" panhandling and resisting arrest, records show. Barnett said he asked a friend for money — panhandling itself is not illegal — and walked away from a police officer.

The teen is one of at least a half-dozen people accused of nonviolent, minor crimes who have been ordered to have no contact with large areas of Wilmington as a condition of their release from jail, The News Journal has learned.

Some defendants awaiting trial for low-level crimes like loitering, aggressive panhandling and disorderly conduct have been banished from the entire city.

"It’s outrageous," said Dan Atkins, executive director of the Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. "Poverty is unpleasant. The solution to it isn’t to protect ourselves from it by pretending that it doesn't exist."

the sole comment is from a dipshit chud too:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:popeye:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I would say that Q has done an amazing job of unifying all the conspiracy nuts into one cause, but I bet there are lots of Q splinter groups that disagree vehemently with each about poo poo like which cardinal direction the Q clock should be oriented towards or whatever

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nice. hotarino.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

More importantly, that's not how "Bortles!" works. Don't use pop culture references if you're a nerd.

i think it's a play on saying a sports player's name before making a sick play (i.e. saying "Jordan!" while you throw some trash at a can)

instead of saying a good player and making a good play, the dems are saying a bad player and making a bad play

it's not a good joke tho

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please post more girls winking at me.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

jerry seinfel posted:

can anyone acually explain that insane q clock? or is it just LOOK NUMBERS AND UNRELATED THINGS

it's literally talking about future events being laid out by Q. so they have the ability to see into the future but didn't anticipate the funeral?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nichael posted:

"gosh, poverty sure is a problem. maybe if we just don't see it, it'll cease to exist." the rich of delaware have yet to learn object permanence.

https://twitter.com/delawareonline/status/1070396675653419009

the sole comment is from a dipshit chud too:

Is this Tom Carper's alt account? I can't tell it has no av.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Basebf555 posted:

I don't get the Bortles thing, he's a mediocre QB but not meme-worthy imo. There are much worse gently caress ups out there.

A lot of it comes from the good place, where the absolute dumbass character thinks bottles is the best qb just because he plays for the jags

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
It's a The Good Place reference :rolleyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the awful place

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

That DICK! posted:

please post more girls winking at me.

https://i.imgur.com/jvAGble.mp4

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArmZ posted:

the awful place

That's the succ zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

the bortles were a highly influential pop rock group from liverpool