Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Yardbomb posted:

And that the people they're specifically going after are Misan, one part because "THEIR NAME WAS FRIENDZONING MISANDRIST! :qq:" which is astoundingly thick and because "Buh their tumblr used to have a bunch of things about hating cis white men!" and also Telluric for about the same things, "They're so biased to LGBT people, agenda agenda agenda! :qq:" I wonder what kind of people could be behind such constant complaints.

Good. I hope DE gives these two a raise.

DelphiAegis posted:

Am I a bad person for being proud of making the loki dick? :v:

More respect for Delphi here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

DelphiAegis posted:

Am I a bad person for being proud of making the loki dick? :v:

Not at all. It's very proper Loki content, up there with all those "fixed a bug that let Loki get up to some Bullshit with Switch Teleport".

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Cicadalek posted:

I like the titania set that lets you float. Make those feet as non-functional as they look!

But then you move and immediately walk on the ground like a pleb.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Mimesweeper posted:

I know this because people were talking about it in region a couple days ago and intentionally eating nezha+trap bans in a sort of civil disobedience and I did too.

Mimesweeper posted:

Please don't take this and pile me in with the weirdo chuds, I just think the auto ban system is stupid.

I'm trying really hard here but you are doing exactly the kind of dumbfuck poo poo I would be okay with people eating a ban for.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

SSNeoman posted:

I'm trying really hard here but you are doing exactly the kind of dumbfuck poo poo I would be okay with people eating a ban for.

Well, I won't even try to argue that I'm not a dumb gently caress, that's one thing that's definitely true.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

Oh, if it's actually that combination then there's pretty much zero reason it'd ever come up.
Actually Nezha has an ability which is a good alternative to using a Kinetic Siphon. So it might, in fact, come up.

EDIT: And occasionally there's a riven unlock condition that wants you to syntheize a target without using one.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Zereth posted:

Actually Nezha has an ability which is a good alternative to using a Kinetic Siphon. So it might, in fact, come up.

EDIT: And occasionally there's a riven unlock condition that wants you to syntheize a target without using one.

Waitwaitwaitwait, does Nezha's spikes pin targets? I thought all synthesis and capture targets were immune to all CC.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Flytrap posted:

Waitwaitwaitwait, does Nezha's spikes pin targets? I thought all synthesis and capture targets were immune to all CC.
I know Taxon works on them, and is what I use when I need to do that riven thing. I heard that Nezha's spikes do, but never tried it myself.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That riven says you can't use any warframe abilities and you have to have a hobbled dragon key on.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

There's several different variations of that riven, and some of them get pretty bullshit.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, riven conditions are about as randomized as the stats on them. particular combos are loving awful to deal with

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ah i only ever seem to get that one for simaris targets and it sucks super hard

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the no abilities simaris riven unlocks are very easy if you have ivara. the abilities don't count if you cast them before you get to the tile with the target. so, you can just fill up your energy at the start, hit 3, and roll your way to the target very easily and fairly quickly.

there are tricks to trivialize most riven unlocks, though dargyn pilots are still a pain in the rear end due to how rare they are outside of bounties and incursions.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are tricks to trivialize most riven unlocks, though dargyn pilots are still a pain in the rear end due to how rare they are outside of bounties and incursions.

These are annoying enough that I just sold my last unveiled dargyn pilot riven on the market, which made me come to the realization that you are probably better off just selling unveiled rivens in general. No disappointment, no kuva farming, no annoying challenges, probably a higher expected return, and finding a buyer is much, much, much easier.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Mesa or superhuman reflexes are required for "kill dargryn pilots in mid-air."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It just cares that they're in mid-air. It doesnt matter how they're there. Is it because they're speared? Is it because they're being levitated? Is it because they got kicked into the sky? It doesnt matter. :v:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

And Tyler Too! posted:

I can do it just fine with a rifle, I just hate looking for the stupid fuckers.

gnoma
Feb 7, 2005

These poles made from wood, and the crossarms from iron.

Flytrap posted:

When I've tried spearing them with Nezha it lasts for 4s then wears off and the synthesis target becomes immune to any further CC. It's good for maybe 2 scans before Benny Hill time.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Unlucky7 posted:

One can be pro-dongs and anti-exclusionitory language

Someone needs to spell out to these 14-year-old shits that saying "Nezha is a trap" manages to insult:

a) The largest ethnic population in the world (Chinese)

b) The most violently oppressed minority in the world (transgender community)

c) The most badass Warframe in the world (at least I hope so, 20 hours to go in my Foundry)

And Tyler Too! posted:

Can't you just steal one of their vehicles and shoot them down when they come after you? Also my Vectis Prime toasts them with a couple plinks.

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 6, 2018

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Zero VGS posted:

c) The most badass Warframe in the world (at least I hope so, 20 hours to go in my Foundry)

Good news! He is exceptionally great!

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Night10194 posted:

Good news! He is exceptionally great!

Right on... can anyone spare a Safeguard mod so I can extend his tankiness to fellow goons?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

nezha is absolutely really good and the moment they tuned up his kit a little i immediately went into a sortie and barely took a scratch during the level 100 survival at the end while having boundless amounts of energy and shutting down a good chunk of the map

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Mimesweeper posted:

Make whatever assumptions you want to make about me.

Mostly that your priorities are misplaced at best :v:

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

What's the trick for consecutive plains archwing headshots?

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Getting good

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Thranguy posted:

Sniper rifle, elevated position, relatively unaware targets.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I second the mention that Nezha is extremely drat good and fun, especially since he got worked on by Pablo.

Most of us can only hope to get our main frames be blessed by Pablo's touch.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Mine is headshots on unaware Tusk Ballistas, but mercifully I can do it across missions without the count depleting. Which is good because in an hour and a half I only saw one spawn on the Plains.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

Most of us can only hope to get our main frames be blessed by Pablo's touch.

PABLO CAN REMAKE YOU TOO.

Accept his... touch.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Zero VGS posted:

Mine is headshots on unaware Tusk Ballistas, but mercifully I can do it across missions without the count depleting. Which is good because in an hour and a half I only saw one spawn on the Plains.

aren't they guaranteed to spawn in the watchtowers?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah they're the only enemies in those mushroom towers, usually have 1-2 of them inside each.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Thranguy posted:

Shame nobody told you the real trick yet.

Bring a shotgun at night, shoot the eidolon once in the head, each pellet counts as a headshot, done.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Thranguy posted:

Itzal lets you zoom in then cloak. Or IIRC, you can just blam Teralyst in the jellyfish as it's not headshot kills.

For Dargyn Pilots in midair, apparently you can a) punt them into the air then kill them. Or b) Sobek and Acid Shells them. (nova's 4 works too)

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Zero VGS posted:

Someone needs to spell out to these 14-year-old shits that saying "Nezha is a trap" manages to insult:

a) The largest ethnic population in the world (Chinese)

b) The most violently oppressed minority in the world (transgender community)

From the types getting most distraught about this, that would only make them like it more.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are several variations on poe headshot rivens. ballista, no missing, no alerts, time constraints, etc. the easiest is obviously the no missing consecutive version, because of dolons having giant heads you can hit all day, in an archwing or on foot. ballista you mostly find in watch towers, and they rarely move. an invis frame and a silenced sniper rifle is the most reliable method, but if you are careful enough you don't need invis.

it's one of the easiest riven unlock types.

for dargyn pilots, there are a lot of different ways to make them float. i use vauban's bastille, because it gives me a reason to use vauban at all. again, the main difficulty is finding enough dargyn pilots in the first place.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

It is PoE law that you will be swarmed by Dargyns are all times except when you have a riven.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
Zephyr's 4 will levitate and kill the pilots, and she can zoom around the map which makes finding parked dargyns a lot easier.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Night10194 posted:

It is PoE law that you will be swarmed by Dargyns are all times except when you have a riven.

Especially if you're fishing or mining.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Captain Oblivious posted:

Mostly that your priorities are misplaced at best :v:

That's for sure.

I never meant to cause a stir here or make a huge derail about myself but I thought I was just sharing an answer to something other people were talking about. Everyone's right to say I shouldn't be on the side of people who want to be allowed to post lovely things on the internet but I'm not on their side.

The thing that bothers me about this autobanner is you get an instant ban for saying two words in the same line but everything else the bot does either deletes your message or kicks you from chat until you close the client and reconnect. The Nezha thing is the only autoban, it's not a good system.

A while ago there were a bunch of people posting about death to Islam in region, I argued for a while about painting everyone with a wide brush and Wahhabism and the US's role in toppling moderate leaders and supporting Saudi Arabia and reported a bunch of the incoherent hate spam but I don't know if any of those people ever got punished. Meanwhile if you put two words in the same line that's a week ban. It's just lazy.

So that's why I think it's stupid. People posting terrible poo poo should get banned for a lot longer than week and if they're going to use a bot about it then it should delete stuff, tell you to shut up, then forward your terrible poo poo to a human who can decide how long to ban you. That's all.

Can we all be space ninja friends again? I don't want to be some pariah about this, I like you all and playing with this clan makes Warframe so much more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Mimesweeper posted:

So that's why I think it's stupid. People posting terrible poo poo should get banned for a lot longer than week and if they're going to use a bot about it then it should delete stuff, tell you to shut up, then forward your terrible poo poo to a human who can decide how long to ban you. That's all.

Hear hear.