Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Salt Fish posted:

Trucks are the worst vehicles for snow.

if you only have 2WD yeah. I drove a neon when I first got my license and I got that thing stuck in snow all the time. trucks ride higher and are heavier.

When I had my '14 sierra I didnt even need to change tires for winter and I still blew through blizzards no problem

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Shoulda voted for the nazi to spite the centrist.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

blaze it (boomer retirement accounts)

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Yes hahaha yes! join us :unsmigghh:
https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1070687758736375808?s=19
Europe is falling apart lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Plank Walker posted:

it screams when you vaporize it

hmm problematic

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

You kinda have to love how the French, no matter where they fall on the political spectrum, aren't afraid to grind things to a halt, burn poo poo down, and engage in violence at a moments notice. Yet we still think they are cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

God

loving

drat

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

How many times have I seen this tweet but with different numbers

It’s like a mad-lib

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

russia won cold war 2.0

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

noice

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:yeshaha:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

wow!! nice hair you clod!

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

They're in the streets chanting "we want Trump"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Baller Ina posted:

It’s like a mad-lib

ur a mad lib. stfu.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
This is France's chance to oust macron and install an actual progressive politician

*elects a literal nazi instead*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

russia won cold war 2.0

Russia won cold war 2.0, a united Germany took over Europe through liberalism and economics, and The South managed to win civil war 2.0.

hosed up.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Baller Ina posted:

It’s like a mad-lib

the reasoning doesn't matter either, might as well say it's because alex jones failed to asphyxiate on vomit in his sleep last night

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/961253168968622086?lang=en

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Avirosb posted:

All Zeld have their ups and downs.

the plural of zelda is zordon

1 zelda, 2 or more zordon

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1070690439328604160

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zegermans posted:

I have never played a zelda game

I don’t believe that

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
as usual with anything Laurie Penny writes, there are so, so many good lines in this magisterial takedown of buttcoins

https://twitter.com/PennyRed/status/1070400541744869376

quote:

John McAfee has never been convicted of rape and murder, but—crucially—not in the same way that you or I have never been convicted of rape or murder.

quote:

This is no less bonkers and a lot more good-hearted than the five talks I’ve just sat through where people in suits declared, and I am barely paraphrasing, that bitcoin will go up forever, taking everyone in the room with it until we leave this mortal plane and ascend into the ionosphere where ICOs rain chocolate money and there is no death.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

russia won cold war 2.0

:hai: we've been losing a war against them *that we didnt even know we were engaged in* since the dawn of social media, and its shocking that more people don't realize this

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

lets start hitting 4 digits consistently

MAGA

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Canada will rise up as the new world power much like how Luigi wins by doing nothing in those Mario Party videos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

This is France's chance to oust macron and install an actual progressive politician

*elects a literal nazi instead*

yeah

that’s what will happen

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Hot Karl Marx posted:

if you only have 2WD yeah. I drove a neon when I first got my license and I got that thing stuck in snow all the time. trucks ride higher and are heavier.

When I had my '14 sierra I didnt even need to change tires for winter and I still blew through blizzards no problem

You were just driving dangerously and got lucky.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jhermann/status/1069622141266604033

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

UP UP UP

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

keratinous scutes posted:

the plural of zelda is zordon

1 zelda, 2 or more zordon

Ztrump

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

loving moron.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Good soup! posted:

Canada will rise up as the new world power much like how Luigi wins by doing nothing in those Mario Party videos

canada will become the new fertile crescent and will either be the world superpower or get invaded

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

your favorite president(me)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1070377293296660481

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

euphronius posted:

yeah

that’s what will happen

Marie Le Pen is going to Make France Great Again. Yellow shirts are the new red hats.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It extremely owns that we're rapidly approaching a recession created whole cloth out of right-wing policy instead of having a surging economy like we would if we had literally changed nothing.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I like how all this scavenged Goodwill furniture and decor are definitely not going to be engulfed in hellfire in about 10 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Let it dow, let it dow, let it dow.