Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Unit24 posted:

Sadly, that didn't make any difference.

It's honestly hard for me to describe the problem I'm having. Any VR game I start becomes totally unplayable within a minute or two of me starting it. It's like it gets stuck in an endless loop of resetting the visuals. From the headset, it looks like it keeps switching between in-game and the SteamVR app loading screen, and from the mirrored image on the TV it looks like the game is running at 1 FPS. Also, SteamVR always starts up in safe mode, and trying to disable safe mode makes it restart and instantly crash with error 306. And even before all this, sometimes SteamVR Home would run at a crappy framerate, or constantly toggle between working and being "unresponsive", which would make it totally unusable.

Really, it's a huge mess and I have no idea what caused it or how to fix it. I tried reinstalling the drivers for the Vive USB devices, but that also did nothing.The only solution I can think of now is to just nuke all of my SteamVR related files and start anew, but I don't really know how to go about that.
I didn't even know SteamVR safe mode existed but idk googling it sounds like that might be the problem, people are saying that going into the Steam directory/config/steamvr.vrsettings and setting enableSafeMode to false works

Otherwise it just sounds like you're dropping shitloads of frames, which would lead me to reinstall GPU drivers and check CPU and GPU usage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

When it shows the steamvr loading screen in the HMD that means it couldn’t load the game/graphics in time to display them.

What’s your storage/ram situation? I get those sometimes when games first load or are loading a poo poo ton of assets, but never just constantly.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

jubjub64 posted:

Speaking of VR companies going under....

There are some potential deals in there: http://www.hgpauction.com/auctions/97380/jaunt/?fbclid=IwAR3dxhUQGzqKImvAUO7RSluhOIsZae_axTki_v9SBUkY2niTPtpZ1n5NLsU

Click "View Sale Catalog"

Not the company Unicycle! :stonk:

Seriously though, that is a hell of a bargain-hunting opportunity; The handlers clearly don't know what's what, considering they're auctioning group lots like "contents of the hall closet", and they have gear like the VR cameras in enough quantities that the auctions might not be a total bidding war just to get below retail price. The generic descriptions might also slip more refined search results.

If you play your cards right, and have money to burn, you could potentially make out like a pirate on an auction like that.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Having a company unicycle is one of the most hysterically funny things I've seen in a while, genuinely laughing

What a bizarre thing

jubjub64
Feb 17, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Not the company Unicycle! :stonk:

Seriously though, that is a hell of a bargain-hunting opportunity; The handlers clearly don't know what's what, considering they're auctioning group lots like "contents of the hall closet", and they have gear like the VR cameras in enough quantities that the auctions might not be a total bidding war just to get below retail price. The generic descriptions might also slip more refined search results.

If you play your cards right, and have money to burn, you could potentially make out like a pirate on an auction like that.

Yeah you could potentially strike gold. Though I found this listing in a Facebook post on a VR thread so I'm pretty sure people will know what to look out for.

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?

homeless snail posted:

I didn't even know SteamVR safe mode existed but idk googling it sounds like that might be the problem, people are saying that going into the Steam directory/config/steamvr.vrsettings and setting enableSafeMode to false works

Otherwise it just sounds like you're dropping shitloads of frames, which would lead me to reinstall GPU drivers and check CPU and GPU usage

I went and found the rest of the SteamVR files and deleted those as well, thus essentially starting with a clean slate. I also downloaded new GPU drivers. Neither of those worked, though at least it's not starting in safe mode anymore.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

When it shows the steamvr loading screen in the HMD that means it couldn’t load the game/graphics in time to display them.

What’s your storage/ram situation? I get those sometimes when games first load or are loading a poo poo ton of assets, but never just constantly.

I had 13 GB left, so I deleted a bunch of unnecessary poo poo until I had 107 GB free. Still happened. I have 8 GB of RAM, but that's been enough for the past few months, so I'm not sure why it would suddenly be a problem now.

Also, additional details: I let the problem happen while playing The Forest, and put the headset down to check on the resource monitor when it happened. When I put the headset back on, the game was running fine again, but all Vive wand inputs stopped working except for the SteamVR overlay button and the triggers. And somehow I couldn't interact with the desktop anymore via the motion controllers. So... I have no idea what any of this stuff means.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I had a similar issue with the SteamVR loading screen in the Steam VR home. I’ve been unable to resolve it (short of a system restore), so I’m interested to see if you’re able to track down a root cause.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Unit24 posted:

Also, additional details: I let the problem happen while playing The Forest, and put the headset down to check on the resource monitor when it happened. When I put the headset back on, the game was running fine again, but all Vive wand inputs stopped working except for the SteamVR overlay button and the triggers. And somehow I couldn't interact with the desktop anymore via the motion controllers. So... I have no idea what any of this stuff means.

Sounds like some poo poo is hosed up.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I see that the Rift is back on sale for $349. Does anyone have a friend referral discount code I could use?

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:

Unit24 posted:

I went and found the rest of the SteamVR files and deleted those as well, thus essentially starting with a clean slate. I also downloaded new GPU drivers. Neither of those worked, though at least it's not starting in safe mode anymore.

I had 13 GB left, so I deleted a bunch of unnecessary poo poo until I had 107 GB free. Still happened. I have 8 GB of RAM, but that's been enough for the past few months, so I'm not sure why it would suddenly be a problem now.

This usually happens when the game window loses focus.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
I also picked up Thrill of the Fight and I gotta ask, how much punishment can the other guy take? Felt like I was hitting about as hard as wet tissue, which is kinda dissatisfying. Should I wind up for bigger punches or something?

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
I was about to buy a Rift for $349 but saw that in only 5/6 months the Oculus Quest will be released.

I have a top of the line PC that I just built and put together just last week so I know it can handle a Rift but I didn't know about Quest till just now.

What's the downside of Quest if I'm doing gaming on PC? Seems, at first glance, that the Quest will be superior to the Rift.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SabinBlitz posted:

I was about to buy a Rift for $349 but saw that in only 5/6 months the Oculus Quest will be released.

I have a top of the line PC that I just built and put together just last week so I know it can handle a Rift but I didn't know about Quest till just now.

What's the downside of Quest if I'm doing gaming on PC? Seems, at first glance, that the Quest will be superior to the Rift.

It's not, it's an entirely standalone headset. If you have the computer for it, get yourself the Rift. The Rift's about the same price anyway, and you'll get much more out of it.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

SabinBlitz posted:

The Quest will be the game boy 3DS to the Xbox One. What’s more important to you? High end graphics games(all one of them, Contractors), indie devs with more experimental ideas? Large library? Go PC
More simple streamlined graphics, smaller more curated library that you can take anywhere for 2-3 hours of play? Go Quest

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
Ahh. I missed the bit about it being stand alone. I didn't scroll down far enough on their blog page.

Ok. Rift it is. Thank you for the responses.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

ihatepants posted:

I see that the Rift is back on sale for $349. Does anyone have a friend referral discount code I could use?

Sure, you just have to PM me your e-mail address. You can't just create a code, you have to enter an e-mail address.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Reallycoolname posted:

I also picked up Thrill of the Fight and I gotta ask, how much punishment can the other guy take? Felt like I was hitting about as hard as wet tissue, which is kinda dissatisfying. Should I wind up for bigger punches or something?

In general, the guy can take more punishment than you'd expect a guy to take IRL simply because the AI defense isn't great (their movement is limited by practical issues with most VR game spaces, for example), and the dev gives them tough chins to compensate. Other than that, there are a few factors.

First, the game needs a few rounds to calibrate itself to your punches so that you're doing the intended amount of average damage, so the first few rounds can be slow due to that, as the game ships with a lowish multiplier. By the end of your first full fight, it should be dialed in. It also has an anti-cheesing feature, where if you start throwing consistent blows that are way harder than your usual punches of that type (like, if you've been throwing half-assed right crosses, then you suddenly start throwing much harder right crosses), then it'll dial down your multiplier, essentially saying that if you can consistently punch that hard, then the game should balance around that. Throwing one or two punches with extra oomph won't trigger that, but throwing a bunch will. Basically, make sure your punching effort is consistent for best results. The bottom of this post has a workaround if this feature annoys you.

Second, accuracy and form are key. You'll wear the guy down over time with punches to the dome or gut, but hitting him in a weak point (chin, jaw, temple, liver) causes bonus damage. The bonus may not seem like a ton when you use the training dummy, but it adds up when a 3-punch combo gets an extra 15% bonus per bunch, doing more burst damage, which makes knockdowns easier.

You'll also see a mass rating (I forget the exact label) when hitting the dummy, which is essentially a measure of how good the game thinks your form is. Making unrealistic motions (like wrist whipping), using tiny ranges of motion, and similar stuff will reduce that mass rating. That's essentially the game saying, "based on how your hands and head were moving, this percentage measures my confidence that you were moving your body like a boxer" and it will nerf a fast punch that gets a lovely mass rating. Basic jabs are often in the 70%ish range, which is normal, but your crosses and poo poo should be 90-100% ideally. Silly as this sounds, watching some newbie boxing videos and emulating the stuff they tell you to do with your feet/hips/breath/etc. can actually help you throw punches that the game recognizes as having good form, and thus a good mass rating. Peruse the Steam forum if you want to read more detailed descriptions from the dev, as this is just my best recollection. Tl;dr make sure you're punching like a boxer would punch and the game magically recognizes that and rewards you.

Third, your foe gets knocked down when they sustain a given amount of damage within a short time, whether that's from a combination of good punches that land clean, or (rarely) a single sweet punch to a weak spot that causes enough instant damage to knock them down. If you're peppering the guy with consistent jabs and the occasional cross, but not stringing together good combinations that include powerful punches, then it'll be hard to knock him down. You can tell if you're rocking him, as his eyes will start to roll back. Don't get reckless and gas out at that point, but feel free to dial up the pressure to go for a knockdown. Accuracy is still important, as landing three consecutive hard blows to weak spots will do much more combined damage than if those blows hit elsewhere.

Fourth, the game, by design, isn't a knockout fest. Once it calibrates to your punches, the intent is that most fights will go to decision, with a handful of knockdowns per fight. Knocking someone out, especially with the default shorter fights (3 rounds, usually) is intended to be difficult and require good, accurate combinations, though a one-punch knockdown is possible. I win most often by knockout when I use the custom feature to add more rounds, giving me more time to wear the guy out (as he takes more general damage, he becomes easier to knock down).

Quick fix if you don't care about the poo poo above and just want to hit harder:
The bottom of the settings menu allows you to manually adjust the force multiplier for your punches. When you uncheck the automatic setting, it'll show you where the game had you calibrated, and you can manually notch it up so your punches do more power, and you won't have to worry about the game adjusting you down for any reason. For example, if you uncheck that box and it says 1.2x, then upping it to 1.4x will make you hit quite a bit harder without changing anything IRL, and upping to like 2.0x will turn you into Mr. Sandman. I do this when I'm playing more for shits and giggles than for exercise and I just want to deck people instead of out-point them for 20 minutes.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah add me to the Thrill of the Fight noodle arms club. I nearly collapsed my first time. Honestly I kinda enjoy Creed VR more just because it lets you go online and terrorize children.

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
I finally got motion controllers for my Lenovo Explorer and while they're really good fun they're shaking a little too much for anything precise like screen interaction or shooting enemies that aren't right in front of me. On the upside I learned I'm able to kill cops without hesitation.

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Did a few more tests. The resource monitor shows the CPU usage spiking dramatically when the problems start happening, I see the SteamVR window constantly switch between being normal and "unresponsive", and when I take the headset off and put it down for a bit, the game goes back to normal temporarily.

I don't know what all of this points to.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

I finally got motion controllers for my Lenovo Explorer and while they're really good fun they're shaking a little too much for anything precise like screen interaction or shooting enemies that aren't right in front of me. On the upside I learned I'm able to kill cops without hesitation.

That's usually due to poor BT connectivity. If you're using a dongle buy a USB extension cable to get it in a better position, if that doesn't work the dongle might just be kind of garbage.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Unit24 posted:

Did a few more tests. The resource monitor shows the CPU usage spiking dramatically when the problems start happening, I see the SteamVR window constantly switch between being normal and "unresponsive", and when I take the headset off and put it down for a bit, the game goes back to normal temporarily.

Huh. Maybe try turning off "full screen optimizations" on properties for the game's .exe and on steamvr.exe?

Also turn off the Game Bar in Win10's Gaming settings if you still have that on.

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008

SwissCM posted:

That's usually due to poor BT connectivity. If you're using a dongle buy a USB extension cable to get it in a better position, if that doesn't work the dongle might just be kind of garbage.

It's already sitting right in front of where I stand. I tried USB 3 ports, I tried USB 2 ports because someone said to try that. I've got it on a connection for itself that it doesn't need to share with other USB devices, I have no other bluetooth devices registered, my lights are on... it's the most popular Bluetooth 4.0 dongle on amazon in my country and I got it just for VR. You know, I guess I should probably just order another model and see if that works.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

It's already sitting right in front of where I stand. I tried USB 3 ports, I tried USB 2 ports because someone said to try that. I've got it on a connection for itself that it doesn't need to share with other USB devices, I have no other bluetooth devices registered, my lights are on... it's the most popular Bluetooth 4.0 dongle on amazon in my country and I got it just for VR. You know, I guess I should probably just order another model and see if that works.

They should have integrated BT stuff into the headset. The lower end WMR HMDs have lots of little problems like that, presumably due to aggressive cost cutting. That as well as the lack of detachable cable and no IPD adjustment are, in restrospect, probably things they shouldn't have gone forward with.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Unit24 posted:

Are you using the windows resource monitor or the steam vr fps display? You might be able to suss out more useful information from the fps monitor. Maybe check your CPU temperatures too, see if it's throttling.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I've been playing some Beat Saber recently and I can say that while it's fun, Soundboxing is still by FAR the best option for working out. The level of fatigue after playing the same song in BS vs SB is not even comparable, it's being slightly damp and winded vs being drenched in sweat and gasping for a breath as your heart hammers. I might post a video sometime just comparing the two, it's not even close in terms of calories burned.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZDbWvRxZM

Blade & Sorcery out on EA next tuesday. Whether you see this as a cool homage to Dark Messiah's sword-skewering casual cruelty or a creepy psychopathic murder simulator, this looks like a solid alternative or companion to GORN. Can't wait.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
pm me your steam profile for the free copy of arizona sunshine I just got for some reason

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

The Walrus posted:

I've been playing some Beat Saber recently and I can say that while it's fun, Soundboxing is still by FAR the best option for working out. The level of fatigue after playing the same song in BS vs SB is not even comparable, it's being slightly damp and winded vs being drenched in sweat and gasping for a breath as your heart hammers. I might post a video sometime just comparing the two, it's not even close in terms of calories burned.

My cal count burning is similar across soundboxing, boxvr, and beat saber. All within margin of error (100-200 calories over 6-8 hours, assuming I play similarly styled songs with similar movement, Hard poo poo, dancing, etc.). Sounds like you're just more comfortable in soundboxing and move around more to me.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EbolaIvory posted:

My cal count burning is similar across soundboxing, boxvr, and beat saber. All within margin of error (100-200 calories over 6-8 hours, assuming I play similarly styled songs with similar movement, Hard poo poo, dancing, etc.). Sounds like you're just more comfortable in soundboxing and move around more to me.

Could be, but I'm getting pretty good at beat saber and a lot of folks on the soundboxing discord seem to agree with me. I think both played to their maximum effort, SB is much more strenuous. It only makes sense, SB has a much larger range of possible motion, and BS by design prioritizes a flowing motion which is less effort.

Stick100
Mar 18, 2003

EbolaIvory posted:

You also play Beat Saber at a level far higher than almost anyone. You play crazy hard songs at incredible speedup. Sound boxing encourages you to punch hard, while Beat Saber on noninsane difficulties is mostly just swinging your wrists around.

TLDR: I'm arguing anyone can get a workout with BoxVR/Soundboxing, you have to be an incredibly high skill player to get the same workout with Beat Saber.

Stick100
Mar 18, 2003

The Walrus posted:

Could be, but I'm getting pretty good at beat saber and a lot of folks on the soundboxing discord seem to agree with me. I think both played to their maximum effort, SB is much more strenuous. It only makes sense, SB has a much larger range of possible motion, and BS by design prioritizes a flowing motion which is less effort.

Look up some of his streams, he plays the hardest songs at 1.8x speed. He's on a completely different level of good than anyone else.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

The Walrus posted:

BS has tons of "dancy" maps that let you physically move around your playspace as much if not more than soundboxing. I don't disagree that a lot of "harder" maps are just streams and foot planting. I totally understand where your head is with the 2 games but its pretty much the same thing as far as workouts go. I mean, VR Fitness is really my jam and I've been tracking my cal burning between games for a while now and really its about on par so long as you're actually moving around to the music. I'd say BoxVR is probably the lowest on the list of actual calorie counts, Far less movement than the rest of the games in general, but I do think I got a better all around workout with it than anything else. More so with weights.

Stick100 posted:

You also play Beat Saber at a level far higher than almost anyone. You play crazy hard songs at incredible speedup. Sound boxing encourages you to punch hard, while Beat Saber on noninsane difficulties is mostly just swinging your wrists around.

TLDR: I'm arguing anyone can get a workout with BoxVR/Soundboxing, you have to be an incredibly high skill player to get the same workout with Beat Saber.

Aye, But I was burning multi thousand cal before I "got gud". This was me playing basic expert and hard maps. You get out of it what you put into it and I was just dancing a lot early on. I don't disagree at this point I'm simply killing because of my skill level but before that I was just dancing around killing about the same calorie counts. My whole arguement here is all these games are basically the same. If Jim likes SoundBoxing more, hes going to get far more into it, feel far more comfortable in it, which all lends to an easier time hitting those goals and having a better workout. Same deal with Bob and Beat Saber. I just wouldn't put one higher than the other outside of giving BoxVR the crown for being an actual full body workout game instead of us just using music games as workouts.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EbolaIvory posted:

BS has tons of "dancy" maps that let you physically move around your playspace as much if not more than soundboxing. I don't disagree that a lot of "harder" maps are just streams and foot planting. I totally understand where your head is with the 2 games but its pretty much the same thing as far as workouts go. I mean, VR Fitness is really my jam and I've been tracking my cal burning between games for a while now and really its about on par so long as you're actually moving around to the music. I'd say BoxVR is probably the lowest on the list of actual calorie counts, Far less movement than the rest of the games in general, but I do think I got a better all around workout with it than anything else. More so with weights.

Just the space separation alone, even beats on the far end of the grid from each other in Beat Saber only require wrist flicks since you're basically playing with arm extenders. There's nothing like in Soundboxing where you need to have your hands basically against the floor and then to standing with your hands above your head in the space of a quarter measure for a big drop. Also nothing that makes you need to get both of your hands from one side of your playspace to the other in the same amount of time. Plus as Stick said SB actually incentivizes you to punch so harder maps are by definition a higher workout, there's less worrying about finding a map that's greater suited to a workout. Though some definitely are.

Anyhow I just recorded myself playing that LoL k/DA song in Soundboxing wearing a white dress shirt and trying to just hit notes and not worry about dancing, I'll try BS and do the same tomorrow and see who wins in the visible sweat :) but while I learn how to edit a video heres just a clip from the SB session - this isn't exaggerating movements because I'm more comfortable, this is just having to physically stretch to even be able to hit the beats. It's a better workout game, really, if only by virtue of the fact that I *know* you couldn't play for 6-8 hours. You'd die.

Stick100 posted:

Look up some of his streams, he plays the hardest songs at 1.8x speed. He's on a completely different level of good than anyone else.

Oh yeah I've seen him play, but it was mostly the wrist flicky kind of stuff. I would basically agree with your conclusion that you can work out with any game, but Soundboxing is more immediately condusive to it. When I came back to SB after a couple weeks of BS I was just dying.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Please work out.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nothing wrong with some supplemental cardio. I mean I look ridiculous, but apart from that

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

The Walrus posted:

I dunno man, if you know the right maps to find Beat Saber gets pretty insane. And if you want more of a workout just add a ~1.5lbs Maul saber to the mix and you have a lot more weight (and more importantly, an assload of leverage. Something you won’t get from controllers alone) to deal with.
https://youtu.be/AbCOUNVgsvc

There are a ton of tame maps for sure, but there’s literally over 9000 maps that range all over the place for intensity, and some of them are a ton of fun to speed up for added challenge.

I pretty consistently burn about 700 active kcals / hr when my request queue doesn’t get filled up with easy/garbage.

rage-saq fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Dec 7, 2018

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I think Maul Mode looks much more strenuous just because it forces you to move your hands around into different positions, whereas standard maps mostly reward keeping your hands in a neutral position, like typing. Still though, no incentive for strength, just accuracy.

Arizona Sunshine was sent to a goon, apparently lots of folks got gift copies so check your inventories.

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 7, 2018

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hellsau posted:

Huh. Maybe try turning off "full screen optimizations" on properties for the game's .exe and on steamvr.exe?

Also turn off the Game Bar in Win10's Gaming settings if you still have that on.

I don't know how to turn off full screen optimizations (all tutorials I find don't match the windows settings menus I have), but I'll try turning off the game bar to see if it helps.

Jenny Agutter posted:

Are you using the windows resource monitor or the steam vr fps display? You might be able to suss out more useful information from the fps monitor. Maybe check your CPU temperatures too, see if it's throttling.

I'll give that a try too. I checked the CPU temperature and it looked fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

The Walrus posted:

I think Maul Mode looks much more strenuous just because it forces you to move your hands around into different positions, whereas standard maps mostly reward keeping your hands in a neutral position, like typing.

Arizona Sunshine was sent to a goon, apparently lots of folks got gift copies so check your inventories.

This is true, regular mode is also a lot easier because with both Vive and rift the weight is centered in your palm with no leverage.