Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I love that that exchange will live forever, long after the game itself has died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
So hey, anyone play It Lurks Below? From a scale of Hellgate London Collector's edition to Marvel Heroes how is it?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

That Guy Bob posted:

So hey, anyone play It Lurks Below? From a scale of Hellgate London Collector's edition to Marvel Heroes how is it?

I give it a Brevik out of Brevik

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Brevik's a good dude.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I enjoyed it lurks below definitely fun if you liked terraria. Definitely worth the money. Also brevik is a cool guy.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
ILB is good for what it is, hardcore dungeon crawling terraria.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Drythe posted:

lol public domain and disney

my man they made congress change the law just so mickey wouldn’t go into public domain.
what do you think will happen with marvel

I would like to know more.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

So in 2024 I can download legal copies of micky mouse that Walt Disney drew when he still publically hated Jewish people?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

While sipping a fanta.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Holyshoot posted:

So in 2024 I can download legal copies of micky mouse that Walt Disney drew when he still publically hated Jewish people?

No, in 2020 they'll extend it by a few decades. Disney's IP will remain frozen until Walt isn't. :v:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cuchulain posted:

No, in 2020 they'll extend it by a few decades. Disney's IP will remain frozen until Walt isn't. :v:

Just convince Trump that rolling it back to the 76 version would work great as an act of revenge against the media.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

just put a piece of paper in front of trump and tell him to sign it

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Make Animation Gated Again

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Now I'm glad the switch flipper was fired, it was an act of protest

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Ultimate
Alliance
Three

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
We got a new game boyssss

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Welp, I guess I have to buy a switch now.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RohG-JzXiM

TRAILER

NoMas fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Dec 7, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
My god. I knew ICR kept us together for a reason

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I had a dream about MH last night where they brought it back for a single day

It was some dumb dream situation where someone had managed to registered a new account and they said well might as well give him one day!! and we all played together and it was fun because my life is joyless

e: also apparently I'm into Destiny 2 on PS4

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 7, 2018

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

mods rename title and we can just keep on trucking

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Marvel is going to leverage the hell out of the hardware's native support for Switches.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Aren't people going to question why the MUA3 thread existed nearly 2 years before the announcement date and why there are over 8000 posts about some weird gaz company?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Grinning Goblin posted:

Aren't people going to question why the MUA3 thread existed nearly 2 years before the announcement date and why there are over 8000 posts about some weird gaz company?

Only if they somehow hadn't played the greatest Marvel game, Maple Hambos. :thunk:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Grinning Goblin posted:

makes it even better

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

The Sun God rises again!

Holyshoot posted:

mods rename title and we can just keep on trucking

:yeah:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Discord added our MUA3 channel. Get in boys and girl

https://discord.gg/364rsdd

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Well, now I need to wrap up MUA (replay, but it's been like 10 years) and finally play MUA2 in preparation for this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Do you think we may see a re-release bundle of MUA1/2 on Switch then?

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

if they do rerelease the first two on switch, i hope they include the dlc for both games

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
If they bring those back, then they should also do the same for the X-Men Legends games.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Relentless posted:

Welp, I guess I have to buy a switch now.

channel your inner gaz and DON'T flip it

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

get this thread renamed, now!

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Its going to be filled with micro transactions and/or "live services" bullshit isn't it :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm going to drop $15 on Punisher's van.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

MH Knights posted:

Its going to be filled with micro transactions and/or "live services" bullshit isn't it :(
It's being published by Nintendo themselves, so probably not. Nintendo typically saves that stuff for mobile games. Odds are you'll probably just get a period of post-release DLC and that's it.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

I'm going to drop $15 on Punisher's van.

*van not operable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?

ponzicar posted:

If they bring those back, then they should also do the same for the X-Men Legends games.

and Marvel Heroes