Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Hmmmm

E:
DEATH FOR YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

rip, dc and stuck in an unmoving queue...

got to kill leo 2x though

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rynoto posted:

Hmmmm

E:
DEATH FOR YOU

"Tallah Moana exile"

Maha
Dec 29, 2006
sapere aude
Did I get kicked out of the guild just now? Maha_SCArc

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Did I get kicked? LeundarBalbatos_SHIV

Someone got a good mod and I was like "welp see you next league", but that's the only reason I can think of for being kicked.

edit: I think there's some server issues, fixed now

George fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 7, 2018

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

o no a wild disconnect appears

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Don't use ice spear early on, yikes

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

it's definitely a server issue. i thought i got kicked too and then i got dc'ed a minute later

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mathil got kicked too. Ah I'm thankful I'm stuck in the office for a few extra hours

And lol at mathils cosplay.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I have no loving idea what these betrayal choices are doing

E: also with einhar do I need to finish his quests to get the mods or just capture the red beasts?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Whoa this queue is going real slow now. Whyyy did I log out

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Papercut posted:

I'm just clicking poo poo i have no idea what's happening. Also got stuck into a slow moving 4k long queue.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Papercut posted:

I just choose the one on the right each time. Because of this, I executed my bro Haku :(

BadMedic
Jul 22, 2007

I've never actually seen him heal anybody.
Pillbug
Quit out for a bathroom break and came back to a queue of 1000. Should of used /afk.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

MMF Freeway posted:

Whoa this queue is going real slow now. Whyyy did I log out

Solution: Never log out ever.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

If there is any room in the overflow guild I'd take an invite on Wiltes. Thanks

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

do we get threads like blizzard does when the servers are down?

threats of lawsuits for failure to deliver goods

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

i can still taste him posted:

I just choose the one on the right each time. Because of this, I executed my bro Haku :(

Same, haha. Just click the one on the right and stuff moves around and alright back to leveling.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

But ... even if the actual Betrayal mechanic is kind of a wet fart, hey at least no more master leveling and we get all the other stuff so it'd still be a really good patch even if it's kind of a crap league, right?

Can't wait to get home to start pre-loading then maybe wait in shorter queues than you guys are doing now :ohdear:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Does the Trolltimber Spire + Ancient Orb = Lyco trick still work or did they patch it?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

No Safe Word posted:

But ... even if the actual Betrayal mechanic is kind of a wet fart, hey at least no more master leveling and we get all the other stuff so it'd still be a really good patch even if it's kind of a crap league, right?

Can't wait to get home to start pre-loading then maybe wait in shorter queues than you guys are doing now :ohdear:

The random events are fine and the new masters are objectively better than the old ones. No one loving knows how the betrayal system works though

Cyberdud
Sep 6, 2005

Space pedestrian
Still stuck at work for an hour. I remoted from work to make sure the patch was installed so i'm pretty much good to go once I get home.

Arsonide
Oct 18, 2007

You're breaking my balls here
Could use an invite to the guild.

Account: Arsonide
Character: Jalon

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Insurrectionist posted:

Does the Trolltimber Spire + Ancient Orb = Lyco trick still work or did they patch it?

If you're feeling lucky.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
btw you always want to click the one on the left until the jail fills up, so you get to the bosses quicker

unless you get a big investigation bonus or similar on the right

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Goa Tse-tung posted:

btw you always want to click the one on the left until the jail fills up, so you get to the bosses quicker

unless you get a big investigation bonus or similar on the right

How do you even know what a big investigation bonus is?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

No Safe Word posted:

I've been downloading for the last five hours and just got a call that means I have to choose between being a piece of poo poo person or heading over to my nan's to paint her garage.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

It severely owns when you and einhar are running around blowing poo poo up and then a syndicate appears and Jun pops out and all three of you run a train on, like, Leo or someone and he just dies

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Mover posted:

It severely owns when you and einhar are running around blowing poo poo up and then a syndicate appears and Jun pops out and all three of you run a train on, like, Leo or someone and he just dies

Vagan is probably used to it by now

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Open the map when you darken A2, god drat.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Ice Spear is kinda doodoo for leveling but Im only in A2 so maybe it gets better.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Papercut posted:

How do you even know what a big investigation bonus is?

well a bonus bigger than 1 turn of jail time, because you can just jail the next one

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Arrhythmia posted:

Open the map when you darken A2, god drat.

Has this been posted anywhere? I just beat you to act 3 so I missed it.

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
Don't understand the Betrayal mechanic yet, but got some good levelling loot out of it.

Map after you vaal act 2 is cool.

Brands could be alright.

Crashes suck (6 so far) but allow me to top up by booze and empty my bladder.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Missed the map in act 2. What happens?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
It's got this cool darkness effect flowing down from the vaal temple.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

It's got this cool darkness effect flowing down from the vaal temple.

Aw man

Bought a gem for a random in town. Traded it to him and instacrashed. This is what I get for being nice!!!!

Time to grab another mug of gluhwein I guess

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Stolen from reddit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Wow this queue ain't moving like it did earlier....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
And another crash. There is a seemingly constant queue of 2500 people. Are they rolling the crash-machine down the list of logged in players?

Luckily this time it was about 10 seconds after I finished Act 2.

Got a couple of veiled items. Not great for speed levelling due to the time taken to unveil. But I was never going to be speed levelling anyway, due to being a scrub.