Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i forgot how to play this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mycophobia posted:

your goal is to smash your opponent.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

R. Guyovich posted:

In Training
✅Splatoon 2
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1071112296397647872?s=19

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Here’s to you, Greninja and Marth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Same but I also never learned.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fargield posted:

Joan Baez FTW

thats 5

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://twitter.com/NikitaDragun/status/1070887872775905280?s=19

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aris VODs while playing Monster Hunter.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Here’s to you, Greninja and Marth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

First you need to master the wobbles and the wiglgles. Practice that for at LEAST a year then you might be ready for the jiggles, the jumpies, the bumpies, and the diapies. Dont EVEN think about the ledgies and the warmsies and the huggies and the snuggies and the pawsies and the zoomies until at least year 3.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol at the Street Fighter 2 map in WOL. This is cool.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

First you need to master the wobbles and the wiglgles. Practice that for at LEAST a year then you might be ready for the jiggles, the jumpies, the bumpies, and the diapies. Dont EVEN think about the ledgies and the warmsies and the huggies and the snuggies and the pawsies and the zoomies until at least year 3.

https://twitter.com/ChadDrawsThings/status/1068611111203758081

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the 4* fights in world of light are crazy hard, what the hell lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

extremebuff posted:

the 4* fights in world of light are crazy hard, what the hell lmao

I think it's like a gatcha game you gotta have the right spirits :/

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the single player stuff in this is more engaging than i expected i really like the classic mode other than the dumb platforming stage that appears to be the same for everyomne

world of light is neat but exhausting

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I’m neutral according to the chart

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

American McGay posted:

Lol at the Street Fighter 2 map in WOL. This is cool.

Do you know if you can unlock the levels fron adventure mode for multiplayer? There was a super mario world stage in there that had me screaming but i couldn't find it on level select in vs mode

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

Do you know if you can unlock the levels fron adventure mode for multiplayer? There was a super mario world in there that had me screaming but i couldn't find it on level select in vs mode
IDK I haven't really done anything other than gorge on adventure mode and hop online for a few matches. I think I know the one you're talking about though. It was for the Chargin Chuck spirit. It might have just been an Omega version of one of the Mario stages.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1071160099870134272?s=19

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

American McGay posted:

IDK I haven't really done anything other than gorge on adventure mode and hop online for a few matches. I think I know the one you're talking about though. It was for the Chargin Chuck spirit. It might have just been an Omega version of one of the Mario stages.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1071160099870134272?s=19

Yeah i think it was that! It had spot-on SMW graphics and visuals.. i rly want to have it for multiplayer

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Skylark posted:

Yeah i think it was that! It had spot-on SMW graphics and visuals.. i rly want to have it for multiplayer

Lookin up a video of that battle it looks like the Battlefield version of the Mario Maker level

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Lookin up a video of that battle it looks like the Battlefield version of the Mario Maker level

Ftw thank you!!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
trying to beat classic mode w every character. every time i beat it it seems to unlock a new one so thats cool.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
was about to point out that the switch has an entire button dedicated to sharing screenshots but realized yours probably isnt connected to the internet

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Yes let me just click the photo button then take the microsd card out then plug it into an adapter and then into my laptop instead of just taking a picture

Somewhat related but why is video recording disabled for the game?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i made a throwaway twitter account to post my switch screenshots to its the fastest wayt o get them off of there

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Yes let me just click the photo button then take the microsd card out then plug it into an adapter and then into my laptop instead of just taking a picture

It lets you post the pictures directly to the internet actually

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Somewhat related but why is video recording disabled for the game?

Jesus Christ

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nicest guy you'll ever meet

Tales of Woe posted:

i made a throwaway twitter account to post my switch screenshots to its the fastest wayt o get them off of there

Twisted loving psychpath

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress the haters, Unc, you keep doing your thing thang. BTW, homie, was wondering if the Switch is the grey version or the red and blue version. Though honestly I wouldn't turn my nose at the pink/neon green Splatoon 2 edish.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I don't have a Twitter account

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress the haters, Unc, you keep doing your thing thang. BTW, homie, was wondering if the Switch is the grey version or the red and blue version. Though honestly I wouldn't turn my nose at the pink/neon green Splatoon 2 edish.

Grey version

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice. Tasteful.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*smokes Uncle at Nintendo with a silenced USP to the dome*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have the green and pink controllers and hey look awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have the green and pink controllers and hey look awesome.

Yeah,

edit; not going to start a flamewar on this sacred day.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Need Dr Mario and Daisy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah,

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah,

Lol