Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Man there’s denial and then there’s that

if someone had screenshotted the tweet i would've assumed it was a photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Trump still thinks Obama is president so he's just saying Obama was finally exonerated. Thank you!

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

He has the best brain.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Someone should lock him and the #Persistence guy in a room just to see if their shared delusion is strong enough to power a light bulb.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1071178086425788417

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

(tape emerges of Trump kissing Putin on the mouth and lovingly handing over our nuclear codes)

Totally clears the President! Thank you!

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1071179855918559232

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Someone should lock him and the #Persistence guy in a room just to see if their shared delusion is strong enough to power a light bulb.

Neither one could screw it in though.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
What's Fox News saying about all this, if anything at all?

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1071180977693700096

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i gotta respect ol' paul for continuing to communicate with his cell phone and email about crimes after having already been caught multiple times doing that and getting charged with new crimes because of it already

the man loves crimes

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Your Taint posted:

Dogs wearing Santa Hats: cute, or the cutest?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Your Taint posted:

Not gonna check but they’re probably talking about Comey’s thing.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Man today is... is just amazing and beautiful.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

nine-gear crow posted:

I just left a hipster coffee shop. All the greasy-haired liberals were holding up signs saying 'Democrats put immigrants above Americans' while waving his butt. Even they can see past Democrat lies!

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Someone please make a Twitter bot named Individual-1 that reposts everything our poo poo head president tweets.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

eke out posted:

i gotta respect ol' paul for continuing to communicate with his cell phone and email about crimes after having already been caught multiple times doing that and getting charged with new crimes because of it already

the man loves crimes

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/1067431464524869633

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Your Taint posted:

SDNY recommending jail for Cohen is... a horrible defeat for mueller

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1071181746803113985

:toot:

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1071181560882184192

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ague Proof posted:

I just left a hipster coffee shop. All the greasy-haired liberals were holding up signs saying 'Democrats put immigrants above Americans' while waving his butt. Even they can see past Democrat lies!

Oh god, you're right, both Wohl and Pressler live in Starbuckses because both of them are so far up Trump's rear end they don't have real jobs.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1071169384134119424

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

eke out posted:

SDNY recommending jail for Cohen is... a horrible defeat for mueller

dershowitz had an unearned sterling reputation before he started stanning for trump and i have absolutely no idea why the gently caress he'd torpedo his legacy for seemingly no gain.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Groovelord Neato posted:

dershowitz had an unearned sterling reputation before he started stanning for trump and i have absolutely no idea why the gently caress he'd torpedo his legacy for seemingly no gain.

Money?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

Seeing as how Dershowitz's rep was largely "the guy who helped OJ get away with murder", I wouldn't exactly call that "sterling" now...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he could be the lawyer for people who actually pay their bills.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nine-gear crow posted:

Seeing as how Dershowitz's rep was largely "the guy who helped OJ get away with murder", I wouldn't exactly call that "sterling" now...

yea The Dersh has always been a punchline

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Dershowitz is tied to Epstein too.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

before this, he was merely the guy famous for 1) OJ trial, (2) being epstein's lawyer and allegedly a participant in his pedophile ring, and (3) also the person who got caught plagiarizing his insane zionist book by Norm Finkelstein, who then devoted himself to spurious legal and PR campaign to brand Finkelstein an anti-semite that's basically responsible for Finkelstein being unable to get tenure still

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

most people don't know about the latter two. he was a very successful defense lawyer and the youngest law professor in harvard's history. he was always a monster to people that actually cared to look but the Very Serious People don't tend to want the skeletons out of the closet.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Hey remember when the usual suspects said that nothing would happen with Sessions' recusal because Rosenstein Is A Cop?

And then when Rosenstein appointed Mueller, the usual suspects said that nothing would happen because Muller Is A Cop?

And then when Mueller indicted Cohen and Manafort, the usual suspects said that Rich White Men Don't Lose In Court?

And then when the President's personal attorney and campaign manager plead guilty, it changed to Rich White Men Don't Go To Jail?

Anyway I forget where I was going with this but half of you are Russian intelligence agents.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

eke out posted:

before this, he was merely the guy famous for 1) OJ trial, (2) being epstein's lawyer and allegedly a participant in his pedophile ring, and (3) also the person who got caught plagiarizing his insane zionist book by Norm Finkelstein, who then devoted himself to spurious legal and PR campaign to brand Finkelstein an anti-semite that's basically responsible for Finkelstein being unable to get tenure still

also he killed his wife

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tibalt posted:

Hey remember when the usual suspects said that nothing would happen with Sessions' recusal because Rosenstein Is A Cop?

And then when Rosenstein appointed Mueller, the usual suspects said that nothing would happen because Muller Is A Cop?

And then when Mueller indicted Cohen and Manafort, the usual suspects said that Rich White Men Don't Lose In Court?

And then when the President's personal attorney and campaign manager plead guilty, it changed to Rich White Men Don't Go To Jail?

Anyway I forget where I was going with this but half of you are Russian intelligence agents.

And remember when Donald Trump was held accountable oh wait that hasn't happened yet shut the gently caress up.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tibalt posted:

I wish I was getting paid to shitpost

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tibalt posted:

they only had all of history on their side.

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1071134113762021376

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Your Taint posted:

And remember when Donald Trump was held accountable oh wait that hasn't happened yet shut the gently caress up.

Do you not understand how the justice system works? Do you expect Mueller to tweet out that Trump has been found guilty BEFORE his lieutenants get hosed?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ascii genitals posted:

Do you not understand how the justice system works? Do you expect Mueller to tweet out that Trump has been found guilty BEFORE his lieutenants get hosed?

the point is it's pretty dumb to get all 'bet you're all sorry you disrespected Strong Cop Daddy now huh??? :smug:'

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

lol at the idea of Congress being a mechanism of accountability, or that sitting on charges until the person isn't in a position to easily escape consequences is "an abdication of responsibility".

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ascii genitals posted:

I know how it works, or at least I have a rudimentary understanding. My point is don't put the cart before the horse. Who loving cares if Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc go down if Trump is able to shield himself?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Guliani is kind of the same way. He had a reputation (i wouldn't say sterling) but for some reason has gone full chud for Trump. I think it's something about the presidency. Even if a full-on differently abled person like Trump occupies the office now, it has had Washington and Adams and Lincoln and JFK in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Is there a recap of new revelations from the Manafort filing yet?