Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the french cops have some pretty skilled snatch and grab squads

watching streams. saw a guy wearing a blue hoodie and no yellow vest get grabbed

he was away from the other yellow vests and being really radical and so on about yelling at the cops

didn't work out too well for him

gotta learn from the real MVPs of western riots, Greece:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
somebody spotted david graeber

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X46SFCg53c

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rougekahina

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

He's like the American version of Riot Dog.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071382401954267136

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
shout piss tape is real

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

God i hate america

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

CSPAM correspondent on the ground.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
our intrepid correspondent offering eyedrops to someone who got a face full of gas

a thoughtful goon

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gloomtube is up and running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6-kiYNpbSE

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidgraeber/status/1071370050181976065

He's having nostalgias

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
nice burning car

and there went the gas tank

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Americae Delenda Est

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Nice

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Imagine this protest happening in America 1) because Americans are pussies and probably can't be bothered to do a serious protest but 2) they all have guns for some reason :lol:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

suck my woke dick posted:

Imagine this protest happening in America 1) because Americans are pussies and probably can't be bothered to do a serious protest but 2) they all have guns for some reason :lol:

Destruction of property is the second most heinous crime in America after wiping your email server like with a cloth

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
With some protests planned in the Netherlands for today, several of the organizers (from the far right) were arrested a few days ago. It seems the Dutch PM was on the news yesterday discussing it, here is a clip of him saying, "it's a nice vest, ladies and gentlemen. Good quality!"

https://twitter.com/HansAckerNY/status/1071099215680598017?s=19

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Props to the guy who rocked up with a gas mask and tennis racquet for picking up the tear gas canisters and hitting them back at the police

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

You know, America, i will never end to be amazed by the fact you elected a pant making GBS threads geriatric "self-proclaimed" genius.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Lord of Pie posted:

Destruction of property is the second most heinous crime in America after wiping your email server like with a cloth

i mean, yeah, but that just refers back to point 1)

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

watching all this makes we wish I never quit smoking cigarettes

smoking cigarettes looks so cool

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Over Easy posted:

watching all this makes we wish I never quit smoking cigarettes

smoking cigarettes looks so cool

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

there’s a lull right now and i’m hungry and it’s starting to rain so i stopped the recording. i might take it up again later. love from france

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Flowers For Algeria posted:

there’s a lull right now and i’m hungry and it’s starting to rain so i stopped the recording. i might take it up again later. love from france

Stay safe, smash the state.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Love you flowers

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

some poo poo is starting again on the rive gauche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhbfcCsgiQ

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Louisgod posted:

*chanting in english despite being french* WE WANT TRUMP

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Chatelet-Les Halles metro station is closed. Damnit. Guess it's a taxi.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
We dont want Teump

x420ReDdIT_Br0nYx
Jan 21, 2013

Crakkerjakk posted:

Chatelet-Les Halles metro station is closed. Damnit. Guess it's a taxi.

Most taxi drivers stay at home when there's a protest. Even if you do get one most of them will refuse to go back to the 8th or 1st until 11 PM at the very least if last saturday was any indication. Should you decide to call one anyway, be nice on the phone, you'll be speaking to me or one of my coworkers! (this job is a minimum wage nightmare and i hate it and i hate this government, FFA please set a porsche on fire in solidarity)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

God i hate america

hey, we are right about stuff once in a while

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I still don't get the "hon hon hon" jokes. I've never heard french laugh that sounds remotely like that.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hey i have to alert everyone: macron is speaking live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNjWpZmxDgg

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

x420ReDdIT_Br0nYx posted:

Most taxi drivers stay at home when there's a protest. Even if you do get one most of them will refuse to go back to the 8th or 1st until 11 PM at the very least if last saturday was any indication. Should you decide to call one anyway, be nice on the phone, you'll be speaking to me or one of my coworkers! (this job is a minimum wage nightmare and i hate it and i hate this government, FFA please set a porsche on fire in solidarity)

We'll be trying to head back in around probably 1830, and I'd be fine with 2nd or 3rd. Unfortunately my French is reaaaalllly bad so I doubt I'll be able to effectively beg or be nice. Just gonna have to ask taxis at the airport and hope to get lucky. Or maybe see if I can find a hotel room at the airport, I guess.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Toplowtech posted:

You know, America, i will never end to be amazed by the fact you elected a pant making GBS threads geriatric "self-proclaimed" genius.

A good third of our countrymen are loving irredeemable and most people don't vote in our busted rear end elections.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Lawman 0 posted:

A good third of our countrymen are loving irredeemable and most people don't vote in our busted rear end elections.

Yeah. If you counted eligible voters who didn't vote as "nobody," Trump would have gotten 21 electoral votes, Clinton would have gotten 72, and Nobody would have gotten 445.

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MonsieurChoc posted:

I still don't get the "hon hon hon" jokes. I've never heard french laugh that sounds remotely like that.

Most Americans learned everything they know about the French from pepe Le pew

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Lawman 0 posted:

we also have this creaking weird-rear end 18th century system that means that whoever gets more votes doesn't necessarily win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K42AwzHnwM

Toulouse livestream