Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 1v1 Serious Lobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Bob time scammed Elfbutt and then raged out when he walk-up Pacman tilt smashed him into the sky in sudden death.

This. He kept spamming Just Frames too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training was like "I gotta go in a few guys. Need my rest, cuz I'm sick. *coughs exaggeratedly* Yeah, gotta go now." and now he's grinding in Monster Hunter.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

In Training was like "I gotta go in a few guys. Need my rest, cuz I'm sick. *coughs exaggeratedly* Yeah, gotta go now." and now he's grinding in Monster Hunter.
Good for him. I wouldn't want to put up with Bob's poo poo either.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Good games, all. Gonna watch some flix in bed with the gf. *changes status to offline*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

good matches ppl

weird how some final smashes are avoidable and some are just instant fullscreen kills

you wouldnt know it from this post, but bob was playing as bowser, whose final smash is a giant point and click instant kill

"weird"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

you wouldnt know it from this post, but bob was playing as bowser, whose final smash is a giant point and click instant kill

"weird"

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

In Training posted:

The 1v1 Serious Lobby.

Twas epic... Real gamers know whats up. Items, final smashes, multiple playets rake away from the experience.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Good games, all. Gonna watch some flix in bed with the gf. *changes status to offline*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gearing up for the 8 year flame war that's going to occur between now and the next smash release.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I looked up how to unlock inkling and only played inkling and I'll probably never unlock another character

this is basically like when i bought smash 4 and dlc after playing bayonetta nonstop for 2 weeks

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

this is basically like when i bought smash 4 and dlc after playing bayonetta nonstop for 2 weeks

bayo was such a fun addition, doing witch time in smash is cool.

I am getting this game Tuesday because my friend accidentally preordered 2 because they were both discounted about 20 dollars. Budget smash ftw

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

smash is great no matter how you dice it

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
everytime u play smash there's the one guy that has watched all the compettitvie strat youtubes since melee, plays project M online, only chooses top tier, and etc.. when you play with imps thats the whole party :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The only one of those I do is play PM

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Games a lot more fun playing single player...avoid a lot of toxic gatekeeping that way.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Inkling is ludicrous in this game.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I want to unlock the Belmonts pretty bad but I’m taking my time. I haven’t played a smash game in 70 years so I do stupid things like run off the edge at the start of a round.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

It’s hard getting used to the dashing every where after playing fighting games

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lotta stuff in this game

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Just running over everyone with the splat roller ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing all morning with my brother, he won a round and we got Ridley as a challenger and his AI was set to 9000, just went apeshit and handed his rear end to him lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
It took me and my
brothers three tries to unlock ROB.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

The single player in this is surprisingly fun. It reminds of the o.g. Soul Calibur games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let my brother win and then cucked my own brother’s rear end into a raw purple gape with a level 1,000,000 Ripley, lmfao, poo poo was so cash.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Let my brother win and then cucked my own brother’s rear end into a raw purple gape with a level 1,000,000 Ripley, lmfao, poo poo was so cash.
Your gay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m a Ryu main kid. Check the chart.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

I’m a Ryu main kid. Check the chart.
That's just cause you haven't unlocked Isabelle yet.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark samus seems way better than reg samus..better range and power, same speed, solid gold suit, upsmash can actually hit things. whats the point of default samus lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

dark samus seems way better than reg samus..better range and power, same speed, solid gold suit, upsmash can actually hit things. whats the point of default samus lol
Good question. Five games and Nintendo still hasn't figured that out.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

Not everyone is a hypernerd like you who has to minmax everything. Samus is cool. Dark Samus is scary and bad. Any more questions??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Not everyone is a hypernerd like you who has to minmax everything. Samus is cool. Dark Samus is scary and bad. Any more questions??

just wondering if I missed something you bitch.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
What does it mean when a character has grey smoke coming out of them and flash dark red??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

What does it mean when a character has grey smoke coming out of them and flash dark red??

over 100% chars get rage which boosts knockback, and it keeps scaling up as theyre damaged