Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

dark samus seems way better than reg samus..better range and power, same speed, solid gold suit, upsmash can actually hit things. whats the point of default samus lol

She’s identical to samus in every way except animations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

ya lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been playing lots of classic mode and the adventure mode. All the little gimmick matches are fun. the four on one against yarn Yoshi is hard. the dojo thing sucks tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the Mii Swordfighter is OP against the AI if you choose the right moves btw, so you can now just put your own face on a guy and spam specials thruofh any of the non hard fights.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

her upsmash is like twice as big. fly away troll.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spamming specials through the non hard fights probably works with most characters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my wife thought it was funny how much the Mii looked like me and made her own brawler Mii and it looks weirdly like her, so when my brother comes over to play this and trolls me by playing exclusively as my cartoon wife, I'm probably going to delete Smash

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

spamming specials through the non hard fights probably works with most characters

its mostly just the characters who have a charge you can do quickly. I think it would work w/ like Lucario, but I haven't unlocked him yet.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also the Dive Man powerup is insane. I love this game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

richter has "blue" and "very blue" alt skins

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i looked it up and the only difference is that dark samus' upsmash is way better lol. *dazzled by the cool blue fire* Wow she is just better in every way!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

* considers calling out Bobs claim that D. Samus’ up smash is “way” better but ultimately decides to let the matter rest*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao the street fighter map

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat, the balance in the Smash Bros game with 4,000 characters seems a little off. I can’t be the only one whom thinks so.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i'm getting really worrie dabout how to esports style balnce the competative paltformer game wher eyou need to be able to run and jump to win. dur. gently caress you. try playing a real esport like fortnite monopoly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmfao the street fighter map

wii fit trainers is my fave classic mode so far. she fights increasingly fatter characters, ending with an enormous jiggly puff on the gym stage lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

wii fit trainers is my fave classic mode so far. she fights increasingly fatter characters, ending with an enormous jiggly puff on the gym stage lmfao

im talking about world of light mode

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

im talking about world of light mode
That upsmash though. :swoon:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’d be one thing if this was a party game for people to celebrate the history of Nintendo and other video games and enjoy a good time with their favorite characters, but really. Im starting to think Nintendo is dropping the ball with this series.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It’d be one thing if this was a party game for people to celebrate the history of Nintendo and other video games and enjoy a good time with their favorite characters, but really. Im starting to think Nintendo is dropping the ball with this series.

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You see what they did to Marth's Just Frame in 1.1.7 OmegaLul Sakurai Plz AtpHolUp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[wakes up in cold sweat, the gf reaches over] Ayyy... que pasa papi... [chokes on buildup of nervous phlegm] Dark samuses up B is two frames faster than Regular Samus. Madre de dios, man... even though Dark Samus looks like a retarded Haze (2008) character, why would anyone play Samus now!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

[wakes up in cold sweat, the gf reaches over] Ayyy... que pasa papi... [chokes on buildup of nervous phlegm] Dark samuses up B is two frames faster than Regular Samus. Madre de dios, man... even though Dark Samus looks like a retarded Haze (2008) character, why would anyone play Samus now!

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

21/74 characters unlocked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(talking in sleep) Nnm.. Ah, Evil Cole Samus! I should of known. drat it.. ! Tch! Her upsmash range is crazeballs.. Gah, noooo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Let my brother win and then cucked my own brother’s rear end into a raw purple gape with a level 1,000,000 Ripley, lmfao, poo poo was so cash.

Lmfoa again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(talking in sleep) Nnm.. Ah, Evil Cole Samus! I should of known. drat it.. ! Tch! Her upsmash range is crazeballs.. Gah, noooo

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't really mind bc I never play FGs in like, ranked matchmaking, but the version they put in smash is probably the worst I've ever seen, and i feel mildly bad for the smash players who actually want to play it seriously online.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should have talked to anybody on the Splatoon team once in the 5 years they've been scanning JPGs for spirit mode about how to design a proper online competitive system

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

They should have talked to anybody on the Splatoon team once in the 5 years they've been scanning JPGs for spirit mode about how to design a proper online competitive system

From 4PM to 11PM tonight, only fire emblem characters are available, stay fresh!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

From 4PM to 11PM tonight, only fire emblem characters are available, stay fresh!

Lol that would be tight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I got temp banned from quick play after playing one game and running off the ledge repeatedly bc the connection quality was the worst I've ever seen and it was a 4 player match after i queued for 1v1.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Also I got temp banned from quick play after playing one game and running off the ledge repeatedly bc the connection quality was the worst I've ever seen and it was a 4 player match after i queued for 1v1.

hahaha

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you were temp banned for asking for 1v1