Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

Cave Johnson here. This next test, well, it's a doozy. It's going to be a... significantly different format. Let's just say those science boys really cooked up a winner this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

Toto rip's back the curtain, the sham is exposed and the old wizard explains his machine," The head can take any size and any shape I desire, and with it's metal cart and wheels I can take it where the ole gal needs to be, Dorthy my good child!."

"That's amazing Mr Phardig," Dorthy exclamind ,"but what are those hands for?"

"Those my young lass, are to hold my rear end cheeks when it sucks my dick."

loll

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It turns out "Rosebud" was the name of Kane's childhood dick sucking robot

HappyKitty

"Throw that junk in"

*Old timey workman picks up dick sucking trolley robot, goes to toss it in the furnace, hesitates*

"Hey, uh, you guys can take a break, I'll finish up here"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

joke_explainer posted:

Cave Johnson here. This next test, well, it's a doozy. It's going to be a... significantly different format. Let's just say those science boys really cooked up a winner this time.

when life gives you lemons, throw a party!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

A magically animated trolley with an actual human head and hands trundles out of a train compartment. "Well, I never!" he scoffs. "You're supposed to buy candy from me, you pubescent git! Or at least take me to bloody dinner first!"

"S-sorry about that!" stammers Harry Potter as he fumbles to refasten his belt. "Things work differently in the muggle world!"

HappyKitty

*Humphrey Bogart as Rick walks away from the Casablanca airstrip side by side with a dick sucking trolley robot in a Gendarmerie uniform*

"Dick sucking trolley robot, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"What's on the trolley?"

"Dick sucking. You've heard of animals letting off a squirt to escape a blowjob? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the blowjob, endure the sucking, feigning orgasm that he might suck off the trapper and remove a threat to his kind."

"Are you suggesting the Duke's son is an animal?"

"Let us say I suggest you may be human. Your awareness may be powerful enough to control your instincts. Your instinct would be to remove your penis from the dick sucking trolley robot. If you do so, you die. You will feel... an tingling... there! Now, the tingling becomes throbbing. Suck upon suck upon suck."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

cooked up a weiner this time

:stonk:

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Bladerunner but deckard starts sucking himself off at the end. Critics debate it for decades

google THIS

Charlton Heston: (falling to his knees before the unsalvageable wreckage of a DSTR) You MANIACS!!

ChubbyChecker

got any sevens posted:

when life gives you lemons, throw a party!

Space Taxi
John McClane dumps C4 onto the mouth of a dick sucking trolley robot and wheels it to an open elevator door. He jams two detonators into the mouth then pauses. "gently caress it." He shoves his dick in then launches himself with the trolley robot down the elevator shaft.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"We're assigning you a new partner, Callahan."

"I don't need a new partner, Chief, I need revenge. Fisher's only been in the ground a week, but I'm gonna make sure Capricorn goes down and gets put in an unmarked grave right nearby. I don't need distractions."

"I'm not giving you a choice in the matter, Callahan."

"Then you're just signing a death warrant for whatever rookie fresh out of the academy that you're about to give me. You want to help me out? I have an idea. Get me a partner that doesn't talk, doesn't sleep, and can take a shot and just keep on rolling along because Capricorn unloaded on Fisher, and will do the same thing to the next partner you give me."

*corner of Chief's mouth turns up into a sly smile under his moustache*

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
nice timing there :golfclap:

----------------

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

A magically animated trolley with an actual human head and hands trundles out of a train compartment. "Well, I never!" he scoffs. "You're supposed to buy candy from me, you pubescent git! Or at least take me to bloody dinner first!"

"S-sorry about that!" stammers Harry Potter as he fumbles to refasten his belt. "Things work differently in the muggle world!"

HappyKitty

I've never seen it, so I'm really just going by the title here, but I'm pretty sure you could work in a dick sucking trolley robot into The Last Temptation of Christ

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

google THIS posted:

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
"It's over DSTR! I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my ~power~!"

"Don't try it!"

*dstr makes a tiny hop and then trundles off the platform into the lava*

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a modern retelling of pinnochio where a dstr must prove her character to be transformed into a realdoll

Dungeon Ecology

*DSTR breaches the water feverishly sucking chum*

"we're gonna need a bigger dick"

e: wait did we do that one aklready?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Farecoal posted:

"It's over DSTR! I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my ~power~!"

"Don't try it!"

*dstr makes a tiny hop and then trundles off the platform into the lava*

See, everyone, a joke about a dick-sucking robot doesn't necessarily need to be dirty

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

See, everyone, a joke about a dick-sucking robot doesn't necessarily need to be dirty

Now I feel kinda bad that we immediately "went there," given a dick sucking trolley robot as subject matter.

google THIS

The dick sucking trolley robot's pretty young. We try not to sexualize her.

google THIS

Dante Hicks: Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot!

DSTR: That is offensive to my people.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

google THIS posted:

she has the body of a 1000 year old robot though so its ok

----------------

FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

I recognized this reference

Dungeon Ecology

dstr parked at a bus stop, clumsily fellating a box of chocolates, spilling its contents and smearing it all over her face.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Angel's grapefruit technique for pleasing a man, demonstrated by the dick sucking trolley robot.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Vim Fuego

roomforthetuna posted:

That scene in Alien where the android is putting a knife into the four gaps between his fingers really fast, but instead of knife in gaps it's mouth on dicks.

Finger Prince

Hello, I'm JohnnyCab. Can I suck your dick tonight?

Finger Prince

The sex scene in Demolition Man only instead of putting on VR sex helmets it's a dick sucking trolley robot.

HappyKitty

Fight Club except the twist is that Edward Norton was sucking his own dick the whole time

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

A huge pileup of DSTR's at the base of the Jerusalem wall, with more constantly trundling up and clanking into the back of the gathered swarm. They can't climb on top of each other so they just sit there and make menacing slurping sounds.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

A huge pileup of DSTR's at the base of the Jerusalem wall, with more constantly trundling up and clanking into the back of the gathered swarm. They can't climb on top of each other so they just sit there and make menacing slurping sounds.

oh yea I remember that scene from Lord of the O-Rings

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

oh yea I remember that scene from Lord of the O-Rings

tfw the dwarves break all your dishes and your dstr while "cleaning"

Manifisto

sauron: wow saruman, you have been just working day and night on creating that race of orcs, haven't you?

saruman: uh yes, yeah right the orcs, that's- that's definitely what I've been working on, yup

alnilam

I'm tired of getting into arguments online about why didn't they just use the dick sucking trolley robot from the beginning. It obviously would have... aroused the attention of Sauron and made their quest impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

I'm tired of getting into arguments online about why didn't they just use the dick sucking trolley robot from the beginning. It obviously would have... aroused the attention of Sauron and made their quest impossible.

dwarves: don't blame us man, we said from the start that eagle robots were the way to go