Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Playing with the right stick/c-stick set to tilt attacks instead of smash attacks :twisted:
I thought this was normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

shorthop is now a spammable input lol

Emailing Sakurai.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Emailing Sakurai.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I was on the fence, but impulse buying this game was actually extremely genius. this game’s a delight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I've already played this more than I ever played Sm4sh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I loved Smash 4 but this is a straight-up better version of that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Same and I’ve only played for like an hour and a half.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I only got sm4sh for the 3ds and I found it really difficult and unpleasant to play on the tiny screen except in 1v1 matches

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

ryu facing the opponent in 1 on 1 rules so much

https://twitter.com/Lolowub/status/1071444582615998466

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Can you unlock characters playing online!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah but you have to back out of online and trigger a challenger battle eg by going to a WoL save and then back. and you’ll only get one when you do this.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I unlocked the Toy-Con Visor

https://twitter.com/Vine_ST/status/1071875492158947329

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

ryu facing the opponent in 1 on 1 rules so much

Oh that's awesome. I need to unlock him ASAP.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
was literaly almost done downloading this and my switch died -______- it needs a new usb port. at least its under warranty

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

yes! that rules

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm getting pissed off at a World of Light thing where two megamans start with missiles and it's a HP battle. Mario sucks balls!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When it says Battle Start! it covers the drat screen so there's 50 missiles that I can't even see how to cape away.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I rage uninstalled. Mario, you can kiss my rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I rage uninstalled. Mario, you can kiss my rear end.

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1071894559934697473

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm getting pissed off at a World of Light thing where two megamans start with missiles and it's a HP battle. Mario sucks balls!
Some of the World of Light missions are straight bullshit, I avoided some to come back later with support spirits to make them easier. The Jeff one with the three Squidlings is nuts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres an hp battle with metal megamans that just keep spawning thats impossible

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Will be on the Joe Rogan Experience next week to discuss the probability of the World of Light existing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Will be on the Joe Rogan Experience next week to discuss the probability of the World of Light existing

lmao

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

extremebuff posted:

theres an hp battle with metal megamans that just keep spawning thats impossible

I got good advice from internet people to use Lucas/ness and suck up all the megaman lemon bullets for easy healing. Assuming you're talking about the Dr. Wily soul

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i did that one first try but i have the evolved donbe and hikari spirit that gives you extra stamina and the viridi subspirit which makes you do way more damage to metal enmies just slapped 2 more extra stamina subs on there for good measure

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh that dungeon was one of the first things i did so i was pretty bare spirit wise. good advice tho

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah if you come across one that seems crazy hard just avoid it and come back when you've got better spirits equipped for the task. No sense bashing your head against the wall over and over again.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
The spirit board battle to get the shine Sprite spirit is nuts. A rosalina that gets final smash randomly and randomly becomes invincible. Along with 3 random kirby friends. Just too much star in one battle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Yeah if you come across one that seems crazy hard just avoid it and come back when you've got better spirits equipped for the task. No sense bashing your head against the wall over and over again.

Mario Vs Megaman is a bad matchup.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Mario Vs Megaman is a bad matchup.
Use Mario's cape to reflect the projectiles.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Use Mario's cape to reflect the projectiles.

I’ll kill you.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I’ll kill you.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’ll kill you.

Would be hard to do this when you've been flipped around by a well timed cape.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Um. Mario has a move that shuts down megaman's entire- *wormskull slams a knife down on the table and knocks over 100 empty Dirty Bastard Chocolate Stout bottles*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's TWO megamans. I only have ONE cape.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Um. Mario has a move that shuts down megaman's entire- *wormskull slams a knife down on the table and knocks over 100 empty Dirty Bastard Chocolate Stout bottles*

I'm a Hazelutely Choctabulous Porter main, bitch.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/wormskull/clip/CreativeLivelyDadTwitchRaid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bahahahaha