Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

not caring here posted:

It'd be cool to see a proper defection in all of this mess

Theres no way Trump's ICE would let that through.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Witness Protection is a country in which the ruling party is pretty clearly compromised by Russia?

I mean maybe she can "defect" to another 5 eyes country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Witness Protection is a country in which the ruling party is pretty clearly compromised by Russia?

The ~*~deep state~*~ will protect her.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/...ingawful.com%2F

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:unsmigghh:

Cameron and May getting honeydicked by Russia/UKIP into ceding the government to the control of Corbyn's Labour party and Scottish Nationalists is just :discourse:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

FAUXTON posted:

:unsmigghh:

Cameron and May getting honeydicked by Russia/UKIP into ceding the government to the control of Corbyn's Labour party and Scottish Nationalists is just :discourse:

come on 2018 lets close out as best we can

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Why doesn't May just resign at this point?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
She's saying this like it's a bad thing:

https://twitter.com/theipaper/statu...ingawful.com%2F

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

EBB posted:

Why doesn't May just resign at this point?

She is probably absolutely convinced she can pull this off and will likely be leaving scratch marks on the door of 10 Downing as she's forcibly dragged out.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

I was about to say it would be incredibly embarrassing for the administration to have Russia cause the first ever loss of someone in witness protection under their watch but then I remembered that incredibly embarrassing is their MO.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FAUXTON posted:

She is probably absolutely convinced she can pull this off and will likely be leaving scratch marks on the door of 10 Downing as she's forcibly dragged out.

Also caving to pressure and having a second referendum will split the Tory voter base because lots of them are dumb racist old fucks.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

hobbesmaster posted:

I heard theres a certain embassy that allows cats

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

hobbesmaster posted:

Man that is not a choice I'd want to be making. Given how Russian Intel organizations work I wonder how much choice she had in starting the whole thing in the first place.

In a competent and uncompromised administration it could be made in to a really good example as at least a mitigating factor discouraging others from doing so. This administration? loving :lol:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This isn't even the first time he's spelled it that way.

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie...agenumber%3D794

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjp5OmoDYQM

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1072178843207688192

someone get gritty on the case

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gritty house

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember Paul Bremer? He's back in meme form. The world is loving stupid

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:qq: won’t someone think of my Turkish factories :qq:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
What does this even mean?

Some nice news:
Apparently, churches in Holland can essentially act as sanctuaries, so long as it's during worship service.
With that in mind, a Dutch church as been holding a continuous church service since the end of October to protect an Armenian family from deportation.

NYT (paywall)
Huffpost

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

joat mon posted:

What does this even mean?

He wants to bang Theresa May

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
trump thought he was Nostradamus because he guessed that the UK would vote Yes for Brexit, so uhh that makes him MR BREXIT you see

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
"An alleged ISIS supporter and a woman accused of planning a terror attack arrested in Ohio"

Ok this seems like semi-standard lone wolfy typ-WAIT WHAT

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1072224657577836544

Wait, what are these "niche communit"-WHATTHEFUCK HOW ARE FURRIES INVOLVED HERE THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BY LONE WOLFY

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1072227120313786368

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anyone wanna guess which rancid bucket of poo poo and taint hair is going to be Der Hair Furor's new Chief of Staff?

As Nero Danced posted:

Chris Christie.

I thought this was supposed to be a joke, but I saw it suggested as a strong possibility on CNN a ~30 minutes ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump/trump-considering-handful-of-candidates-for-chief-of-staff-sources-idUSKBN1O92CK

quote:

President Donald Trump is considering Republican Representative Mark Meadows, former campaign adviser David Bossie, and former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for White House chief of staff, a source familiar with the search said on Monday.

:barf:

ZombieApostate fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 10, 2018

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i loving hope its Christie, for more of that bigly energy chaos. There is no way Trump would listen to a word that Christie says.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

The charlie manson M.O. still works

And come on, haven't you guys caught on that building up Christie's dreams and then pissing on them every time there's an opening is the one singular thing Trump has done consistently, done well, and been right about, for two years?

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 10, 2018

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
The only reason Chris Christie would be considered for it publicly is just so Trumpy can dump on him again by not picking him. Again.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reading that story makes me kinda sad for the poor guy whose job it is to read every post in GiP

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

EBB posted:

Reading that story makes me kinda sad for the poor guy whose job it is to read every post in GiP

You feel sad for yourself?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol if you think I read every post

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The SOCINT department has trawler bots for that these days. Poor wizard only gets finely powdered pre filtered shitposts passing his eyeballs

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
DeviantArt isn't just furries you nerd

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dscruffy1 posted:

The only reason Chris Christie would be considered for it publicly is just so Trumpy can dump on him again by not picking him. Again.

Fuckin love Fat Reek getting dunked on over and over

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Eej posted:

DeviantArt isn't just furries you nerd

i highly suspect by monetary value of transactions (aka, how deviantart actually makes money) it's mostly for furries

they spend a fuckin lot on art

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/s...ingawful.com%2F

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I foresee a "suicide" in her future.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Her life expectancy can be measured in weeks

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Her life expectancy can be measured in weeks

She isn't going to get Novichok'd in the US. Putin is a mad motherfucker, but he isn't that mad.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hexyflexy posted:

She isn't going to get Novichok'd in the US. Putin is a mad motherfucker, but he isn't that mad.

Heh

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hexyflexy posted:

poo poo happens. People strangle themselves to death after tying themselves up and going for a swim all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hexyflexy posted:

Lol this literally happened in DC and they ruled it a suicide