Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
And a Rathalos bossfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

PAIGECAST PAIGECAST

AND I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
Battle Network 5 is good and liberation missions are only tedious if you are as dumb as 10 year old me and run an alphabet soup deck. Also the net navi designs of old MegaMan bosses are cool.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010

Tae posted:

and another Bandai Namco character.

Moebius 1 confirmed for Smash

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Grouchio posted:

PAIGECAST PAIGECAST

This sucks.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Forgall posted:

This sucks.

It actually owns

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Depths posted:

It actually owns

Other than, y'know...

*gestures at the previous pages all full of screenshots and tweets of Paige being apologetic and defensive of racist assholes*

But other than that sure having Paige on the friendcast owns.

Guess I'm going to skip this week's episode.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

SgtSteel91 posted:

Maybe the Monster Hunter will be the Bandai Namco rep

I think they were in the Monster Hunter World credits

Monster Hunter is Capcom.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Vandar posted:

Other than, y'know...

*gestures at the previous pages all full of screenshots and tweets of Paige being apologetic and defensive of racist assholes*

But other than that sure having Paige on the friendcast owns.

Guess I'm going to skip this week's episode.

Hey, she went on a podcast with zero alt-right presence this time, this is progress!

I really HOPE both Pat and Paige will realize that sometimes doubling-down because someone yelled at you for being ignorant is a bad idea. It's funny when you're posting about bees and cubes because you decided to give Smash fans poo poo, it's...not so funny when your first reaction to "you're celebrating a fuckin' rear end in a top hat" is "no gently caress you i do what i want" instead of "oops, my bad".

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

Grouchio posted:

PAIGECAST PAIGECAST

I greatly look forward to an unprecedented level of dunking on pat never before dreamed possible.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Justice Sloth posted:

I greatly look forward to an unprecedented level of dunking on pat never before dreamed possible.

https://www.twitch.tv/superbestfriendsplay/clip/BetterOddPidgeonUncleNox

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Forgall posted:

This sucks.

I bet Woolie's mic falls apart and Paige's defies the laws of physics by spinning so rapidly it becomes indistinguishable from a saw.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rent-a-Bot posted:

Battle Network 5 is good and liberation missions are only tedious if you are as dumb as 10 year old me and run an alphabet soup deck. Also the net navi designs of old MegaMan bosses are cool.

not sure how it is in protoman version but in colonel version your options are S or get hosed, and loads of chips trigger boss invincibility so trying to build combos is painful

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Man, they just break in this DmC part. I think in two parts they've taken more fall damage than in the whole maingame.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Three private videos have appeared on a playlist on Liam's channel. The Quiet Man is upon us.

:getin:

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

Dabir posted:

not sure how it is in protoman version but in colonel version your options are S or get hosed, and loads of chips trigger boss invincibility so trying to build combos is painful

You'd be surprised

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxvzLigT7xc&hd=1

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
When did they add Woolie to the youtube icon

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Burkion posted:

When did they add Woolie to the youtube icon
Shortly after E3 2018 I think.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Motto posted:

Man, they just break in this DmC part. I think in two parts they've taken more fall damage than in the whole maingame.

i used to tell myself i'd only get DmC if it was free on ps plus and now i don't think i would even do that

this is boring

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I wonder what the next group LP is going to be. Those are always my favourites.

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
Omikron 2nd Gig

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

i used to tell myself i'd only get DmC if it was free on ps plus and now i don't think i would even do that

this is boring

Aside from boss fights the combat in the main game seemed decent enough, but holy poo poo is Vergil's dlc terminally boring to look at and somehow I doubt it's that much more exciting to play either based on Woolie's attitude.

Bonus points for having a teleport-based characters and constantly fighting flying enemies over bottomless pits.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the sound effects for his sword slashes are godawful

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The Motion Comics don't even have anything resembling good art.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Phantasium posted:

the sound effects for his sword slashes are godawful

SQUELCHSQUELCHSQUECLH!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hated it every time Dante would do his hulk hand slam.

"ahhhhhh!"

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The only thing I really liked much at all from nuDmC was Vergil's look, with his dumb little hat and everything.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This man is determined to do this and he starts by burying Dante, thank god for matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkAXBbfrWM

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Yardbomb posted:

The only thing I really liked much at all from nuDmC was Vergil's look, with his dumb little hat and everything.

I love Vergil's dumb Ed Hardy-rear end outfit because it's such a perfect encapsulation of a specific point in time. People say that the aughts and early teens have nothing especially memorable about them, but decades from now if I see a picture of a person with skulls and flourishes on their clothes I'm going to know exactly what time frame it was in.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
The last 20 minutes of the podcast audio are super hosed up and I'm not sure if my download just hosed up or if they uploaded a hosed up version to the feed

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Improbable Lobster posted:

The last 20 minutes of the podcast audio are super hosed up and I'm not sure if my download just hosed up or if they uploaded a hosed up version to the feed

The version on the player on http://superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com/ seems fine to me so may your download screwed up/they already fixed and reuploaded it

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

God the art in these Vergil cutscenes is just awful

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Yardbomb posted:

I have no idea if this is how that kinda hat is supposed to look, but I just love how it looks several sizes too small for his head.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yessss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBJwsbnn5s0&hd=1

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Nalesh posted:

I have no idea if this is how that kinda hat is supposed to look, but I just love how it looks several sizes too small for his head.

The only person that could ever pull a trilby off was Leonard Cohen

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

Captain Baal posted:

This man is determined to do this and he starts by burying Dante, thank god for matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkAXBbfrWM

I love this stupid awful game, I completely forgot it starts with the main character beating DEATH to death while he begs for mercy.

Take a note from this developer, if you want your main character to seem sympathetic, make sure he sews a cross into his torso and have him come home from punching foreigners and penitent metaphysical concepts to discover his wife's corpse with her titty out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Holy poo poo the

Pat: I used to play basketball

Paige(incredulously): YOU used to play basketball?

Pat: I totally did!

Paige: were you the basketball?

Is so goddamn perfect

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_T4kc4qW4E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
I'm really interested in machine learning and competitive neural networks in general so when I heard it brought up in context of the autoblow development on the podcast, I was loving rolling