Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

I mean it's not like olds don't also wear diapers. Including the president, according to that horrific picture of him in see-through golf pants

Double taxation, wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stop, please stop. I am just so owned by this!

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

What are the odds that Butina's plea agreement is full of black bars?

Not disagreeing, but more black bars = more sweaty and sweating "secret" nazis.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1072244175544963073

Orin Hatch has been in the Senate for what? 60 years? Watching him torpedo whatever legacy he had covering for Dear Leader is pretty funny.

Trump is gonna trash more Republican legacies than any Democrat could ever hope to

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1072299305921339392

Womp womp

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Does anyone have a .gif of Trump's coin toss?

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

Stop, please stop. I am just so owned by this!

34.The rule is 34. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Did he really just figure this out?

:lol:

Dude has the brain of a gold fish

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

I think that many of her proposals are either very bad ideas (shutting down Immigration and Customs Enforcement) or pie-in-the-sky ideas (universal jobs, "free" tuition at college, etc.). Her utopian vision is also troubling given that it's coupled with what seems to be a profound ignorance of facts (not that that's necessarily a unique ailment in Washington).

Lightning Knight posted:

I like that you only post to poo poo on AOC and also your avatar text is certainly something.

Someone spent :10bux: to remove my av of Thomas Sowell and call me a Nazi because I disagreed with them.

I appreciated the comment on lobbyists, even if her politics generally hold no appeal. Is she above criticism? I thought my comment was pretty mild by this thread's standards. Just look at this charming post:

mcmagic posted:

How big of a dope do you need to be to not "be a fan" of AOC... Christ...

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1072244175544963073

Orin Hatch has been in the Senate for what? 60 years? Watching him torpedo whatever legacy he had covering for Dear Leader is pretty funny.

https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/1069334458522877958
https://twitter.com/nppc/status/880480523348586496

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

TulliusCicero posted:

Did he really just figure this out?

:lol:

Dude has the brain of a gold fish

He had the general idea it was a possibility but he legit thought he was gonna keep the House so

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Well he has the GBS vote.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

LLCoolJD posted:

I think that many of her proposals are either very bad ideas (shutting down Immigration and Customs Enforcement) or pie-in-the-sky ideas (universal jobs, "free" tuition at college, etc.). Her utopian vision is also troubling given that it's coupled with what seems to be a profound ignorance of facts (not that that's necessarily a unique ailment in Washington).

ICE has existed for less than 20 years, free tuition for college is in existence right now in many countries far less rich than the US, and a federal Jobs administration is literally a thing that has already been done in the US and was considered very successful.

Jaxyon fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 11, 2018

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Guze posted:

Trump is gonna trash more Republican legacies than any Democrat could ever hope to

In fairness, Bush era war criminals don't appear to have their legacies trashed...

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

LLCoolJD posted:

alright, you're probably a troll, but

quote:

(shutting down Immigration and Customs Enforcement)

this is not what 'abolish ICE' means and if you think it is you are at best wildly ignorant

quote:

universal jobs

and this is worth discussing and also your wording here is... not hers

how do you feel about Ilhan Omar, by the way

also

Jaxyon posted:

ICE has existed for less than 20 years, free tuition is at college is in existence right in many countries far less rich than the US, and a federal Jobs administration is literally a thing that has already been done in the US and was considered very successful.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

LLCoolJD posted:

Someone spent :10bux: to remove my av of Thomas Sowell and call me a Nazi because I disagreed with them.

I appreciated the comment on lobbyists, even if her politics generally hold no appeal. Is she above criticism? I thought my comment was pretty mild by this thread's standards. Just look at this charming post:

Yeah, only very wealthy, super power types of countries like Brazil can afford to have tuition free education in public universities.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

jet sanchEz posted:

Does anyone have a .gif of Trump's coin toss?

https://deadspin.com/normal-man-donald-trump-hilariously-fucks-up-army-navy-1830995551?rev=1544483363662

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I’m watching the 90s documentary on Netflix and man republicans were dicks to Clinton. He tried to do ACA way before Obama.

God republics have always been filthy fucks.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
"Shutting down ICE = No enforcement of laws in ICE's jurisdiction" is right-wing framing. You distribute those responsibilities to other agencies. Hopefully ones with better focus and priorities.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

eke out posted:

no big deal just a russian spy pleading guilty to infiltrating the NRA

over/under: Paul Erickson is indicted within 24 hours

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1072282981195227136

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

LLCoolJD posted:

Thomas Sowell is a dumbass hack with zero good ideas and zero academic rigor hth

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

LLCoolJD posted:

You know if you want to poo poo on her policies, the price of entry is being able to accurately describe what they are. Go do some more homework and maybe try again later when you can tell poo poo from shinola.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

LMAO

Very secure genius

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
About 1% of the things that ICE does are an actual benefit to anyone living in the US, other than feeding conservative's sadism.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
OMG, it was another brilliant Kushner plan?

https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/1072300051240767489?s=21

(Pushing Kelly out)

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1072304381100470272

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdGOrcUEg8

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

LLCoolJD posted:

I think that many of her proposals are either very bad ideas (shutting down Immigration and Customs Enforcement)

How about we just begin to start thinking about it by getting the nazis out of ICE? Too hard?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Pre-ordering Kelly's new book RESTRAINT: LIFE IN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012
I've no sympathy for Kelly or any other ghoul that works in this administration and honesty being a gold star parent doesn't buy him a loving thing at the end of the day. AOC was correct and will always be about him.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Otteration posted:

How about we just begin to start thinking about it by getting the nazis out of ICE? Too hard?

you remind me a lot of Nonsense, with better takes and a more disgusting trump meme you're trying to make happen

but this is a thing you should fuckin' know, fine, let's state it outright for this page

'abolish ICE' has an established colloquial progressive definition: move anything that is immediately crucially important elsewhere (temporarily or otherwise), purge the racist shitfuckers, annihilate the racist shitfucker policies, and create a new immigration/customs agency (and also same for CBP! CBP is bad! CBP is arguably worse! abolish CBP and replace it with an entity that isn't garbage) based on less horrid principles.

edit: i may have gotten a little angrier about your one-line post than i should have; make it "a thing you presumably know", sorry about the mild vitriol

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Dec 11, 2018

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Ague Proof posted:

Pre-ordering Kelly's new book RESTRAINT: LIFE IN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE.

RESTRAINT: DIAPERS IN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

Informed sources tell me.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Otteration posted:

Borders are horseshit beyond assessing taxes and sending mail. Don't bother policing them.

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice
How many title changes are you guys going to have tonight?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Rinkles posted:

OMG, it was another brilliant Kushner plan?

https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/1072300051240767489?s=21

(Pushing Kelly out)

Always best to trust the instinct of a man-child whose only claim to success is that he inherited a lot of money

I can see why Trump is enamored with him

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Otteration posted:

You're not going to succeed in that without shuttering the whole thing.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

thegalagakid posted:

I've no sympathy for Kelly or any other ghoul that works in this administration and honesty being a gold star parent doesn't buy him a loving thing at the end of the day. AOC was correct and will always be about him.

John Kelly is just as much a white nationalist as anyone working in the Trump regime. The fact that he knows Trump is a moron and doesn't want to work with him doesn't change any of that...

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Earth posted:

How many title changes are you guys going to have tonight?

We're aiming for Chief of Staff, next.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
USPOL Winter: How many title changes are you guys going to have tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"

It’s crazy how relevant that clip has been to so much of the trump administration

Also for a show that not many people watched when it first aired, The Wire must be one of the most memed shows out there