Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If I survive in going to wear a safety pin so people know I'm safe to talk to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

United States Led delegation tried to promote coal at a climate change conference and was laughed at

Then they went to complain about how those mean children are being unfair and not listening to big papa. These drat kids might just save us all...

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

If I survive in going to wear a safety pin so people know I'm safe to talk to

If you don't feel like talking to them you could use the safety pin to stab them and then take their stuff

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Well today may be interesting. Their staff are probably putting together statements and press releases quoting that right now.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Pollyanna posted:

Holy gently caress

It's why he hates Chris Christie.

quote:

In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to Democratic political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[11] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[12] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with him, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[13] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[14][15][16][13] He was sentenced to two years in prison,[14] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[17][18] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[17][18][19] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[20]

As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred, prohibited from practicing law in New Jersey,[21] New York,[22] and Pennsylvania.[23]

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1072539601997316096

For gently caress's sake, Chuck

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

RBA Starblade posted:

As always, if I survive my plan is to put on some leather and find the nearest humongous

I’m dumping my life’s savings into assless chaps.

In time I will come to be known as the Daddy Merchant.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

When would the shutdown happen if there's no agreement ?

How long till we hit the credit default limit again?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Lol, you don't have the votes in the House, you nitwit.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fart City posted:

I’m dumping my life’s savings into assless chaps.

In time I will come to be known as the Daddy Merchant.

I'm pretty sure all chaps are assless

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Crow Jane posted:

I'm pretty sure all chaps are assless

Yeah, but my branding

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Good Grief, chuck.

Of all the chuckly schumers in the world, you're the chuckly schumeriest.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

Just saying, how long do you think you could go without basic poo poo like toilet paper?

What kind of spoiled rear end in a top hat are you that you can’t live without toilet paper?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

DaveWoo posted:

For gently caress's sake, Chuck

Lol Schumer is the most hilariously useless loving person. The president is talking over your female colleague you gently caress say something useful.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile at the Google hearings

https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/1072500995383590912

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Brony Car posted:

We see the market pump. When does the dump come. though? Tomorrow?

Trump is no pump, all dump.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fart City posted:

Yeah, but my branding

I think you might want to branch out into studded leather codpieces, maybe even gimp masks and cockrings. Post-apocalyptic fashion is a fickle mistress.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao cuck schumer

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1072540116755906560

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1072540913623359493

Nancy's better at this, at least

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Schumer wishes he had Pinocchios - the Baileys will never be real.

The saddest Mister Geppetto.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1072541310597390336

also, wow, pence looks so uncomfortable

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Brony Car posted:

We see the market pump. When does the dump come. though? Tomorrow?

Two pumps and then dump according to Stormy

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lightning Knight posted:

Lol Schumer is the most hilariously useless loving person. The president is talking over your female colleague you gently caress say something useful.

He can't even say "lies"

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Jesus Christ, Trump is throwing such a tantrum right now that he's getting dunked on by Schumer. :psyduck:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

PhazonLink posted:

oh we derailing to an old topic of dumbass preppers again?

Some highlights, the big manly man that touted his first aid skills and then got a booboo and cried like a child while begging his friend to call the 9-1-1 fast(after bshing the 9-1-1 and saying his 1st aidz skillz). The guy that cried about this hurt ears when his friend fired a unsupressed gun in one of those tree hunter boxes.

Also those silos are death traps since 100% those dumbasses didnt secure the air intakes and stuff. Lol raiders are just going to set fires are the only enter/exit. Also also can anyone please post that angry flower Ayn Rand comic where the John Galts are farming for food at the end? tia.

I didn't have a Bob the Angry Flower av for 6 years only to fail at a moment like this.

Oh no! not...pinocchios!

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
I can't wait for the day Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez defeats Schumer in the Thunderdome

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

That's just his face. I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised if he wears a hairshirt or something though

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1072541786856411136?s=19

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

There's video!
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1072540867590848514

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Live stream

https://youtu.be/B7pnhEqBu8U

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
As a thought exercise, do you think everyone involved would take serious climate change regulations in exchange for the wall? Like if the republicans offered that trade?

Again, this is just a thought exercise because LOL at Republicans giving that up

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Literally the leader of the House Dems being mansplained to by the POTUS on live television and the best the leader of the Senate Dems can do is make weak loving references to punditry tools. Ahhhhhhhh I’m so mad right now. Pelosi would literally do a better job doing both positions simultaneously.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/RuthServen/status/1072540535473217536

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

what

why is there a live stream of this

why would they allow this

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Lightning Knight posted:

Literally the leader of the House Dems being mansplained to by the POTUS on live television and the best the leader of the Senate Dems can do is make weak loving references to punditry tools. Ahhhhhhhh I’m so mad right now. Pelosi would literally do a better job doing both positions simultaneously.

the tweet cut off the bit where he followed up and said trump was lying and everyone knows hes lying and that he wants to shut down the government

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Not without mother's approval he doesn't, lest he doesn't want dinner!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Just came to post this. :argh:

Technically speaking this wasn't the sentencing, just the jury's recommendation, and there will be a hearing on a later date where the judge makes a decision. But practically this judge always takes the recommendation, apparently, so stick a fork in this Nazi, he's done.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
At least they got him on tape saying he'd own the shutdown.

Why weren't they hammering him on "Mexico will pay for it?" jfc that's the world easiest bludgeon to hit him with.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

His voice is a little hoarse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pelosi calling it a Trump shutdown