Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Gnome de plume posted:

Bursting with pride for my big gay dumb lesbian kung-fu daughter

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Gnome de plume posted:

Bursting with pride for my big gay dumb lesbian kung-fu daughter

also drat, I guess that throat slash did leave a mark.

allison is going to have some serious explaining to do if she ever gets to go home.

*posting to instagram* got mauled by several bears at the Grand Canyon but I'm okay! Thanks so much to the Flagstaff Medical Center, nicest people I've ever met!

Mimesweeper fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Dec 12, 2018

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Here's hopping she visits her sorority again sometime soon.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

pseudorandom name posted:

She brings Cio back, gets her book published and they start a YouTube channel, 10 years later all the children on every playground in America are calling each other leakyfaced slopperly loosebrains.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'm still hoping for her next return to be her remaining in badass form, and realizing that her old life doesn't work for her anymore.

And that also she can use her godly powers to steal some nukes.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

iospace posted:

White Chain: :blush:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm still hoping for her next return to be her remaining in badass form, and realizing that her old life doesn't work for her anymore.

And that also she can use her godly powers to steal some nukes.

Place your bets on Mottom opening that gate?

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Obviously one of her sorority sisters will call the police because she and Zaid have been missing for a year.

I'm not sure what happens next, but I like to think there's a judo throw of a police car involved.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mimesweeper posted:

also drat, I guess that throat slash did leave a mark.

allison is going to have some serious explaining to do if she ever gets to go home.

*posting to instagram* got mauled by several bears at the Grand Canyon but I'm okay! Thanks so much to the Flagstaff Medical Center, nicest people I've ever met!

I wonder how difficult it is to harden your flesh just enough that enemy attacks still leave a badass scar, but don't actually kill you.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

The Lone Badger posted:

I wonder how difficult it is to harden your flesh just enough that enemy attacks still leave a badass scar, but don't actually kill you.

I hear learning to do it is a royal pain.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007

Shugojin posted:

Dad joke throw down amongst the seven, who wins?

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Happy Underpants posted:

Dad joke throw down amongst the seven, who wins?

Solomon David. He's been a dad so many times that dad jokes are the aspect of Royalty that he's mastered. The sanctioned action is to give no fucks how many groans you evoke.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Shugojin posted:

:haw:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mimesweeper posted:

She brings Cio back, gets her book published and they start a YouTube channel, 10 years later all the children on every playground in America are calling each other leakyfaced slopperly loosebrains homosexual martial-artists.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

She arrives with a backpack full of thoughtfully chosen gifts only to find her home world a burned husk after Jagganoth's apocalypse army has already cleansed it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

But Jagganoth can't travel to Earth, he'd need Mottom's key.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I DO NOT SMILE I AM LAW BOT SUPREME AND I AM NOT SMILING I JUST HAVE TO SNEEZE

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

But Jagganoth can't travel to Earth, he'd need Mottom's key.

That's why you always check the front door is locked when you head out.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

But Jagganoth can't
Famous last words.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

I have an awful feeling we will all regret these words. :ohdear:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I mean, if she hasn't been around for a year, she probably doesn't even have a room in the sorority anymore, right? Not like she's in school anymore in any case.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

I thought for sure she'd crash the ship into her house while escaping Mottom, as part of a trend of bringing up escalating insanity to Earth after every adventure.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

I mean, if she hasn't been around for a year, she probably doesn't even have a room in the sorority anymore, right? Not like she's in school anymore in any case.

Yeah, but that's not going to occur to her.

She's going to warp in to grab her Sailor Moon Blu-rays for Cio, terrify the girl that now occupies her old room, and much comedy will ensue when the police get called.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Mr. Lobe posted:

"Well. At least she took THAT SWORD. What was the deal with that? Can we finally talk about it?"

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/

I appreciate the Great Gama dude in the middle.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Obviously one of her sorority sisters will call the police because she and Zaid have been missing for a year.

I'm not sure what happens next, but I like to think there's a judo throw of a police car involved.

One hell of an Unsolved Mysteries episode

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Allison made an animated stone statue blush. Royalty is mighty indeed.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

"Detachment from earthly concerns and desires" doesn't really seem to stroke with Royalty's whole deal. Guess she'll switch to Swimming Noodle Style sooner rather than later.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it's freedom from desire but it's still okay to Want.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
The difference between desire and Want is the same as the difference between sleepy and Tired. Desire is an emotion. Want is a state of being.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving that one tuckered out prime armour

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Rhaka posted:

"Detachment from earthly concerns and desires" doesn't really seem to stroke with Royalty's whole deal. Guess she'll switch to Swimming Noodle Style sooner rather than later.

Maybe unearthly desires?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

It's very Royal to be entirely detached from and no longer compelled by one' s desires, then choosing to aggressively pursue them while at the same time knowing they are illusory.
Which harkens back to CHIM and the 36 Lessons of Vivec, as well as YISUN's parable that nothing exists, to desire is to feel pain, and the best way to please god is to ignore those eternal truths.

Achieve emptiness, understand the cosmos, still get really messy and involved: This is a glorious way of being.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

A question, since I'm working on my Broken Worlds campaign:

I've been wondering what that green smoke is that the prime angel transports are walking through, and I assumed for a while it was just mist or dust or something... But apparently it may be the sacred waters of the city? So the prime angels are always wading through knee-to-chest high water while walking around outside of the city?

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

According to the text below the latest page it's smoke from the industrial district, Furnace.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Akett posted:

According to the text below the latest page it's smoke from the industrial district, Furnace.

Oh, I see that now. That just explains it in the city, though - I'm looking at green smoke on the entire larger map.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if you want to run a Broken Worlds campaign, the cross-sections of Ashton and the Shades in Seeker of Thrones will be of interest to you.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also i would not advise planning too much in advance because a fairly large number of the players' advanced moves essentially let them totally negate anything you as the GM can do. for example, the Hunger's "Spin the Wheel and Laugh at God" move, which they can take at level one.

the nice thing about the system is that its extremely easy to improvise

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Dec 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

paranoid randroid posted:

also i would not advise planning too much in advance because a fairly large number of the players' advanced moves essentially let them totally negate anything you as the GM can do

the nice thing about the system is that its extremely easy to improvise

BeingaGM.txt